Father Son Team Up to Kill

Two of the dumbest racists on this board on the same thread....

Caption and Asclepias create a vortex of stupid wherever they post.

Where is Pat Robertson?
Where is the grandfather? If white grandfathers were in their lives white men would not team up with their sons to kill elderly couples and shoot cops.
Was he on welfare, was his grandparents on welfare. Something like that is common for black folk.

This crime as horrific as it is, is eclipsed by the number of crimes committed by young black men. This crime is remarkable for that alone.
No its only eclipsed by other white crimes with no rhyme or reason. Whites having sex on dead bodies comes to mind.
So a black man has never done that? Every race has crazy people in them, but blacks tend to be haters to other blacks more often.
I never heard of it. Do you have a link? Black people tend to be afraid of dead people. Whites seem to enjoy necrophilia or having sex around dead people.
I tend to see blacks will fuck anything. I mean you got just about all the fat white chicks.

Where is Pat Robertson?
Where is the grandfather? If white grandfathers were in their lives white men would not team up with their sons to kill elderly couples and shoot cops.
Was he on welfare, was his grandparents on welfare. Something like that is common for black folk.
Its more common that white people commit weird crimes. What would motivate someone to have sex ontop of dead bodies?

This crime as horrific as it is, is eclipsed by the number of crimes committed by young black men. This crime is remarkable for that alone.
No its only eclipsed by other white crimes with no rhyme or reason. Whites having sex on dead bodies comes to mind.
So a black man has never done that? Every race has crazy people in them, but blacks tend to be haters to other blacks more often.
I never heard of it. Do you have a link? Black people tend to be afraid of dead people. Whites seem to enjoy necrophilia or having sex around dead people.
I tend to see blacks will fuck anything. I mean you got just about all the fat white chicks.
Fat chicks need love too. You should know that. I just watched a show yesterday about a white guy with a 639lb white wife. White guys like fat women just as much as anyone else.

Where is Pat Robertson?
Its more common that white people commit weird crimes. What would motivate someone to have sex ontop of dead bodies?

Or to put on animal costumes and fuck each other....disgusting

No one has called this guy a thug, criminal or anything? Planning on killing cops while white = gets a pass huh

Where is Pat Robertson?

A lot are animal molesters as well.

Where is Pat Robertson?

Does being adopted count? Remember the D.C. snipers who murdered 13 people at random? Lee Malvo and John Muhammed were a father and son team according to the media.

Does being adopted count? Remember the D.C. snipers who murdered 13 people at random? Lee Malvo and John Muhammed were a father and son team according to the media.
Muhammed was just insane. Had nothing to do with Black people in general. He thought he was going to start a new world.

Where is Pat Robertson?

A lot are animal molesters as well.

Furries.png

The crackers are getting uppity. Their thugs need to be put down!

Perhaps we should start calling black killers NI66ERS in honor of your cracker posts!...Those scum need to be dispatched, but aren't YOU the one that complains about the RACIST talk...HYPOCRITE!

Quiet you wily cracker!

Bitch slapping a BITCH is easy!

Spoken like a truly uppity cracka! Learn some respect you thug!

No one has called this guy a thug, criminal or anything? Planning on killing cops while white = gets a pass huh

And you'd be wrong...again. You see unlike blacks,white people can that these guys need killing....not canonizing.
Take notes.

I'm wrong yet no one has called him any names? Which proves me right.

Not even your response labels them or assumes their culture or upbringing is at fault

How about married couples? Urban crackers Bill Ayers and Bernie Dohrn terrorized Americans with bombs and murder. For some reason the ignorant low information cracker left thinks they are heroes.

And you'd be wrong...again. You see unlike blacks,white people can that these guys need killing....not canonizing.
Take notes.

I'm wrong yet no one has called him any names? Which proves me right.

Not even your response labels them or assumes their culture or upbringing is at fault

So saying they should have been shot dead carries less weight than calling them names?
Yeeeeah Okaaaaay.........:cuckoo:

And when you can show me whole communities of these shit heads I'll start to question their breeding and culure. Until then they're just a couple of shitheads who happen to be white.

Forum List

Back