Father Son Team Up to Kill

Where is the grandfather? If white grandfathers were in their lives white men would not team up with their sons to kill elderly couples and shoot cops.
Was he on welfare, was his grandparents on welfare. Something like that is common for black folk.
Its more common that white people commit weird crimes. What would motivate someone to have sex ontop of dead bodies?

Or to put on animal costumes and fuck each other....disgusting
A lot are animal molesters as well.

Furries.png
I don't know... i would like to try the furry thing. How does one find a furry group?

Did you know, in 2014...whites killed more cops than any other race combined. I posted the stats in another thread...the thread all of a sudden died as soon as the USMB hate faction couldn't respond.

Well if it is a problem with white culture it's certainly a much smaller problem that the black on black genocide rampant within the black culture.

Shouldn't be long now before we get the 2014 numbers of blacks killed by blacks in cities all across the country. A bumper crop in '14?
Could be genetics too. We know Black people kill each other over economic reasons as the predominant factor. Why are whites killing each other and they have control over all the resources?

Huh man! The only reason left is their love for violence and their inability to handle adversity. Thats why white guys end up killing their wives or commiting suicide so often
Its interesting to me how whites do this stuff and no makes the correlation that it has to be genetic. It has to be that they just love killing for the thrill of it.

It is thrilling, but as I've aged I find I only need to kill no more than two or three times a month to be satisfied.

Not really. A large portion of the crimes Blacks commit against each other is due to economic reasons. Air Jordans cost a lot of money. Its a status symbol. Thats an economic dynamic.

When Air Jordans are enough of a "status symbol" to murder a kid for a pair, there's more than "economic reasons" in play fool.....we're talking violent sub-humans too stupid and lazy to earn their own shoe money....white cops should get busy shooting them by the thousands.

But its not economic but it is about money lls...ok buddy.

That was a dumb response. This is an issue white people need to address right?

Things like this don't cause generations of white people to live in poverty.

But keep dealing with the made up problems while ignoring the real ones, its the democratic playbook.
Why would a thug like that cause generations of any people to live in poverty? That was another dumb comment. What does this white person killing someone and shooting the cops have to do with generational poverty?

If you don't get what I am talking about, I'm not going to draw a map for you. Or maybe I will.

This entire post is nothing but a distraction. You play a game of "gotcha"! In your mind, thinking that this negates the concerns that black culture has a serious issue with generational poverty and escalated rates of in-community crime. Since real solutions to this (which would benefit all Americans) require both the answering of uncomfortable questions, and solutions that do not mesh with the views of progressive leadership, what we get is the "bread and circuses" approach, where idiots like you post crap like this, trying vainly to find an equivalent in white culture, without realizing that white culture as a homogeneous entity does not exist. It is mixed with ethnic background, wealth background, and locality backgrounds far more than being "white."

But keep on with your gotcha posts, in the end, they SOOOO help things out in your culture.
What does this have to do with my culture? I'm not white. I'm just remarking on white culture like you guys do when a Black person does a crime. Why are you deflecting from the OP?

The only deflection is you trying to do a "gotcha" post. It's not going to work.

But keep ignoring the real issues and play with tripe like this, and watching the youth of your culture gunning each other down and creating generations they cannot afford to raise

You came into a thread about white people going on a crime spree and shooting at cops to bring up black crime. And you're seriously crying that you arent deflecting?

Who is ignoring the real issues? LOL

But keep dealing with the made up problems while ignoring the real ones, its the democratic playbook.
Why would a thug like that cause generations of any people to live in poverty? That was another dumb comment. What does this white person killing someone and shooting the cops have to do with generational poverty?

If you don't get what I am talking about, I'm not going to draw a map for you. Or maybe I will.

This entire post is nothing but a distraction. You play a game of "gotcha"! In your mind, thinking that this negates the concerns that black culture has a serious issue with generational poverty and escalated rates of in-community crime. Since real solutions to this (which would benefit all Americans) require both the answering of uncomfortable questions, and solutions that do not mesh with the views of progressive leadership, what we get is the "bread and circuses" approach, where idiots like you post crap like this, trying vainly to find an equivalent in white culture, without realizing that white culture as a homogeneous entity does not exist. It is mixed with ethnic background, wealth background, and locality backgrounds far more than being "white."

But keep on with your gotcha posts, in the end, they SOOOO help things out in your culture.
What does this have to do with my culture? I'm not white. I'm just remarking on white culture like you guys do when a Black person does a crime. Why are you deflecting from the OP?

The only deflection is you trying to do a "gotcha" post. It's not going to work.

But keep ignoring the real issues and play with tripe like this, and watching the youth of your culture gunning each other down and creating generations they cannot afford to raise

You came into a thread about white people going on a crime spree and shooting at cops to bring up black crime. And you're seriously crying that you arent deflecting?

The whole purpose of this thread is a "gotcha" to clutter the real issues of the black communities problem with gang crime and generational poverty with some vague implications that "white" culture" has the same issues. While the same activities may exist in both cultures, they don't have the same per capita frequency or impact.

Well if it is a problem with white culture it's certainly a much smaller problem that the black on black genocide rampant within the black culture.

Shouldn't be long now before we get the 2014 numbers of blacks killed by blacks in cities all across the country. A bumper crop in '14?
Could be genetics too. We know Black people kill each other over economic reasons as the predominant factor. Why are whites killing each other and they have control over all the resources?

Huh man! The only reason left is their love for violence and their inability to handle adversity. Thats why white guys end up killing their wives or commiting suicide so often
Its interesting to me how whites do this stuff and no makes the correlation that it has to be genetic. It has to be that they just love killing for the thrill of it.

It is thrilling, but as I've aged I find I only need to kill no more than two or three times a month to be satisfied.
Now they just callo for war at the drop of a pin. If it were up to the teaper hate faction on this forum, we would have been in a war with Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, N. Korea, and China -- not to mention the countless calls for a race war or armed insurrection.

But, the big difference is that thug blacks are killing thug blacks in the ghetto (where no one goes, not even blacks if they can avoid it). Whites are going on shooting sprees at schools, synagogues and everywhere else...their indiscriminate killing is outrageous. There is certainly something the matter with the white family when they are killing liitle children and each other at such an astonishing rate. It must be all of the meth...maybe its the PBR they are buying. Maybe it is the cheap wine...I don't know...but something has to be done about the breakdown of family in the white community. If the father was around....wait...the father was around. Holy shit, these white people are savages.

It is called, 'Racist Privilege'.

The whole purpose of this thread is a "gotcha" to clutter the real issues of the black communities problem with gang crime and generational poverty with some vague implications that "white" culture" has the same issues. While the same activities may exist in both cultures, they don't have the same per capita frequency or impact.
Generational poverty???? How many generations of true opportunity have blacks had?

But let's talk about generational poverty among the whites. Whites that have roots in the USA from the inceptioon....populating trailer parks and living in appalachie without running water! Yeah...you sure you wanna talk about generational poverty? What part of the white culture has prevented these poor whites from success with so much opportunity behind them?

I guess it is blackie's fault since that is all you care to discuss.

No this whole thread is about a father and son going on a crime spree and shooting two cops then getting arrested instead of shot full of holes.

What is wrong with whites where this is acceptable behavior? Why does their culture permit such thuggery?

Why are you excusing this behavior? You're part of the problem

No this whole thread is about a father and son going on a crime spree and shooting two cops then getting arrested instead of shot full of holes.

What is wrong with whites where this is acceptable behavior? Why does their culture permit such thuggery?

Can you find me one "white community leader" defending any of this? Any one making excuses for the 2 bodies in the car of the perpetrators?

Again, your fail snark attempt is fail, and all it does is make you feel better and not resolve anything. That is a progressive policy feature, not a bug.

Generational poverty???? How many generations of true opportunity have blacks had?

But let's talk about generational poverty among the whites. Whites that have roots in the USA from the inceptioon....populating trailer parks and living in appalachie without running water! Yeah...you sure you wanna talk about generational poverty? What part of the white culture has prevented these poor whites from success with so much opportunity behind them?

Aww dont confuse the bigot. One generation is good enough for blacks and they should be on equal footing with whites who've had 50 generations to not be poor violent fucks.

But blacks should do it in 1 generation because he's all about fairness.

You nailed it too. Why are they're poor violent whites? Because blacks something something and end it with an ironic call for "personal responsibility" lol

Can you find me one "white community leader" defending any of this? Any one making excuses for the 2 bodies in the car of the perpetrators?

Again, your fail snark attempt is fail, and all it does is make you feel better and not resolve anything. That is a progressive policy feature, not a bug.

I dont hear one white community leader protesting or speaking up about it. Hell YOU wont even say a negative word about it unless you can pivot to make this about blacks

But let's talk about generational poverty among the whites. Whites that have roots in the USA from the inception....populating trailer parks and living in Appalachia without running water! Yeah...you sure you wanna talk about generational poverty? What part of the white culture has prevented these poor whites from success with so much opportunity behind them?

Do you see the National Association for the Advancement of Appalachian People going around demanding more money from government to fix things?

and i fixed the spelling in your post for you. You are welcome.

Aww dont confuse the bigot. One generation is good enough for blacks and they should be on equal footing with whites who've had 50 generations to not be poor violent fucks.

But blacks should do it in 1 generation because he's all about fairness.

You nailed it too. Why are they're poor violent whites? Because blacks something something and end it with an ironic call for "personal responsibility" lol

Right to the bigot accusation, which again is feel good progressive bullshit, and no resolution to the actual issue.

I dont hear one white community leader protesting or speaking up about it. Hell YOU wont even say a negative word about it unless you can pivot to make this about blacks

Fail. Nice dodge, but I know exactly what you are doing, and I am not letting you get away with it.

Keep it up, it just makes you look like the idiot you are.

Ever watch Fox News or listen to Rush Limbaugh...silence is far from condemnation. Willful ignorance, deflection and refusing to report the truth...is a defense in itself. I think there have been 4 cops killed by white people since the recent NYPD assassination...but are you talking about that or blaming blacks for crimes in the ghetto.

Forum List

Back