Father Son Team Up to Kill

What does this have to do with my culture? I'm not white. I'm just remarking on white culture like you guys do when a Black person does a crime. Why are you deflecting from the OP?

The only deflection is you trying to do a "gotcha" post. It's not going to work.

But keep ignoring the real issues and play with tripe like this, and watching the youth of your culture gunning each other down and creating generations they cannot afford to raise

You came into a thread about white people going on a crime spree and shooting at cops to bring up black crime. And you're seriously crying that you arent deflecting?

Who is ignoring the real issues? LOL

The whole purpose of this thread is a "gotcha" to clutter the real issues of the black communities problem with gang crime and generational poverty with some vague implications that "white" culture" has the same issues. While the same activities may exist in both cultures, they don't have the same per capita frequency or impact.
Generational poverty???? How many generations of true opportunity have blacks had?

But let's talk about generational poverty among the whites. Whites that have roots in the USA from the inception....populating trailer parks and living in Appalachia without running water! Yeah...you sure you wanna talk about generational poverty? What part of the white culture has prevented these poor whites from success with so much opportunity behind them?

I guess it is blackie's fault since that is all you care to discuss.

Do you see the National Association for the Advancement of Appalachian People going around demanding more money from government to fix things?

and i fixed the spelling in your post for you. You are welcome.
Yes...they do! Their name may not be the NAAAP...but there are several Appalachia organizations asking for subsidies and help from the govt. And tey blame black people for their failures too. Do you think Appalachians aren't on welfare? The biggest offices in that area are the government buildings. All those white women abusing their children, making them walk around barefoot with dirty diapers while they smoke up their meth on the tax payer's dime. ...disgusting!

lfkst.jpg

You came into a thread about white people going on a crime spree and shooting at cops to bring up black crime. And you're seriously crying that you arent deflecting?

The whole purpose of this thread is a "gotcha" to clutter the real issues of the black communities problem with gang crime and generational poverty with some vague implications that "white" culture" has the same issues. While the same activities may exist in both cultures, they don't have the same per capita frequency or impact.

No this whole thread is about a father and son going on a crime spree and shooting two cops then getting arrested instead of shot full of holes.

What is wrong with whites where this is acceptable behavior? Why does their culture permit such thuggery?

Why are you excusing this behavior? You're part of the problem

Can you find me one "white community leader" defending any of this? Any one making excuses for the 2 bodies in the car of the perpetrators?

Again, your fail snark attempt is fail, and all it does is make you feel better and not resolve anything. That is a progressive policy feature, not a bug.

I dont hear one white community leader protesting or speaking up about it. Hell YOU wont even say a negative word about it unless you can pivot to make this about blacks

Fail. Nice dodge, but I know exactly what you are doing, and I am not letting you get away with it.

Keep it up, it just makes you look like the idiot you are.

They support it with their silence. The reason they are silent is because its acceptable in their community. Sorry but if they cared they would say something.

In fact, not even YOU have said anything about it. EVEN YOU are deflecting to try to make a story about white crime a discussion on black crime

The only deflection is you trying to do a "gotcha" post. It's not going to work.

But keep ignoring the real issues and play with tripe like this, and watching the youth of your culture gunning each other down and creating generations they cannot afford to raise

No this whole thread is about a father and son going on a crime spree and shooting two cops then getting arrested instead of shot full of holes.

What is wrong with whites where this is acceptable behavior? Why does their culture permit such thuggery?

Can you find me one "white community leader" defending any of this? Any one making excuses for the 2 bodies in the car of the perpetrators?

Again, your fail snark attempt is fail, and all it does is make you feel better and not resolve anything. That is a progressive policy feature, not a bug.
Ever watch Fox News or listen to Rush Limbaugh...silence is far from condemnation. Willful ignorance, deflection and refusing to report the truth...is a defense in itself. I think there have been 4 cops killed by white people since the recent NYPD assassination...but are you talking about that or blaming blacks for crimes in the ghetto.

Never, I get all my news from various internet sources.

What i am talking about is this thread being an obvious "gotcha" post that does nothing to solve the real issues in the black community, which were the root of the issues in both the Brown and the Garner incidents.

What does this have to do with my culture? I'm not white. I'm just remarking on white culture like you guys do when a Black person does a crime. Why are you deflecting from the OP?

Generational poverty???? How many generations of true opportunity have blacks had?

But let's talk about generational poverty among the whites. Whites that have roots in the USA from the inceptioon....populating trailer parks and living in appalachie without running water! Yeah...you sure you wanna talk about generational poverty? What part of the white culture has prevented these poor whites from success with so much opportunity behind them?

Aww dont confuse the bigot. One generation is good enough for blacks and they should be on equal footing with whites who've had 50 generations to not be poor violent fucks.

But blacks should do it in 1 generation because he's all about fairness.

You nailed it too. Why are they're poor violent whites? Because blacks something something and end it with an ironic call for "personal responsibility" lol
Notice his only response to you was, 'How dare you call the kettle black.'

I dont hear one white community leader protesting or speaking up about it. Hell YOU wont even say a negative word about it unless you can pivot to make this about blacks

Fail. Nice dodge, but I know exactly what you are doing, and I am not letting you get away with it.

They support it with their silence. The reason they are silent is because its acceptable in their community. Sorry but if they cared they would say something.

In fact, not even YOU have said anything about it. EVEN YOU are deflecting to try to make a story about white crime a discussion on black crime

Things like this are not intrinsic in the "white community." Things like gang violence and multi-generational poverty/government dependence ARE intrinsic in the urban black community.

I don't have to say anything about the crime you reference because the answer is simple, they go to jail for shooting the cops, they go to jail for the two dead bodies in their car. No pleas for mercy due to economic issues, or because they couldn't help themselves, they just go to jail.

why aren't white leaders standing up and condemning this?

1. because there are no "white leaders"
2. Also, any ones that call themselves that are called "racists" by others (often rightly so).

Ever watch Fox News or listen to Rush Limbaugh...silence is far from condemnation. Willful ignorance, deflection and refusing to report the truth...is a defense in itself. I think there have been 4 cops killed by white people since the recent NYPD assassination...but are you talking about that or blaming blacks for crimes in the ghetto.

What i am talking about is this thread being an obvious "gotcha" post that does nothing to solve the real issues in the black community, which were the root of the issues in both the Brown and the Garner incidents.
Like the countless 'Gotcha' posts your ilk continually posts on this forum?? :lmao: Justify away. If you check so many sources, why haven;t you posted any of the tragedies caused by your white ilk? Surely when whites kill more cops than all of the races combined, there is a problem in the white community. Why do you care about the black ghetto community more than the white community? Why do you hold blacks to a higher standard than whites.

Got hate?

But let's talk about generational poverty among the whites. Whites that have roots in the USA from the inceptioon....populating trailer parks and living in appalachie without running water! Yeah...you sure you wanna talk about generational poverty? What part of the white culture has prevented these poor whites from success with so much opportunity behind them?

Aww dont confuse the bigot. One generation is good enough for blacks and they should be on equal footing with whites who've had 50 generations to not be poor violent fucks.

You nailed it too. Why are they're poor violent whites? Because blacks something something and end it with an ironic call for "personal responsibility" lol

and your only retort is piggybacking on someone else's bullshit.

Things like this are not intrinsic in the "white community." Things like gang violence and multi-generational poverty/government dependence ARE intrinsic in the urban black community.

I don't have to say anything about the crime you reference because the answer is simple, they go to jail for shooting the cops, they go to jail for the two dead bodies in their car. No pleas for mercy due to economic issues, or because they couldn't help themselves, they just go to jail.
Yes there are no poor whites, no white gangs, and no white crime...it is non-existent!

Go play Lord of the Rings...you are too far removed from reality to have an adult conversation.

and your only retort is piggybacking on someone else's bullshit.
:lmao: if you say so.

Things like this are not intrinsic in the "white community."

Yes it is and you are still making excuses for it because white crime is good crime, done with good white hands

Things like gang violence and multi-generational poverty/government dependence ARE intrinsic in the urban black community.

And whites but since you consider your welfare, murder and rapes to be ok I can see how you would come to that conclusion

They get to go to jail? I thought if you threaten a police officer death was to follow?

Oh sorry, I forgot, different rules for different hues

Like the countless 'Gotcha' posts your ilk continually posts on this forum?? :lmao: Justify away. If you check so many sources, why haven;t you posted any of the tragedies caused by your white ilk? Surely when whites kill more cops than all of the races combined, there is a problem in the white community. Why do you care about the black ghetto community more than the white community? Why do you hold blacks to a higher standard than whites.

Got hate?

Because the per captia ratio in black communities in all crime catagories are higher, and getting rid of that issue would make black lives easier, and is easier to diagnose because of the smaller sample set that is urban blacks.

How is wanting to help people hating them?

The true haters are you guys, who pull this smoke and mirrors crap to hide the real issues, and keep the status quo ante.

2. Also, any ones that call themselves that are called "racists" by others (often rightly so).
Sure there are white leaders the same as black leaders. If you can label Al Sharpton as the leader of all black people...surely we can label David Duke, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly as the leaders of all white people.

Things like this are not intrinsic in the "white community."

Yes it is and you are still making excuses for it because white crime is good crime, done with good white hands

Things like gang violence and multi-generational poverty/government dependence ARE intrinsic in the urban black community.

And whites but since you consider your welfare, murder and rapes to be ok I can see how you would come to that conclusion

They get to go to jail? I thought if you threaten a police officer death was to follow?

Oh sorry, I forgot, different rules for different hues

Its amazing how simple your playbook is. You have to go with the whole "if white people do it its OK" line of bullshit to make your attempted "point".

and point out where I specifically stated "threaten a cop you die"

The only one who wants different rules for different hues is you and your ilk.

Tell the per capita bullshit to the families of police officers who were killed by whites. I'm sure they'll care all about your percentages and creative hand wringing math

Sure there are white leaders the same as black leaders. If you can label Al Sharpton as the leader of all black people...surely we can label David Duke, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly as the leaders of all white people.

Nope. Nice try. Also very cute lumping duke in with the rest of them. Typical prog falsehood tactic.

Forum List

Back