Father Son Team Up to Kill

No one has called this guy a thug, criminal or anything? Planning on killing cops while white = gets a pass huh

And you'd be wrong...again. You see unlike blacks,white people can that these guys need killing....not canonizing.
Take notes.

I'm wrong yet no one has called him any names? Which proves me right.

Not even your response labels them or assumes their culture or upbringing is at fault

So saying they should have been shot dead carries less weight than calling them names?
Yeeeeah Okaaaaay.........:cuckoo:

What about their culture? Shooting one person doesnt change the culture of criminality does it? Just an observation tho...no need to get all upset about it

And when you can show me whole communities of these shit heads I'll start to question their breeding and culure. Until then they're just a couple of shitheads who happen to be white.

Theres no such thing as whole communities of cop killers you silly goose. But you know that already. So of course your bar is so high in this case because you're all about reality and fairness

[QUOTE="Asclepias, post: 10459206, member: 4477

Could be genetics too. We know Black people kill each other over economic reasons as the predominant factor. Why are whites killing each other and they have control over all the resources?[/QUOTE]

"economic reasons" like a pair of Air Jordans? You're so fucking simple I bet somebody has to turn on the computer for you.
hitting-computer.gif

Two of the dumbest racists on this board on the same thread....

Caption and Asclepias create a vortex of stupid wherever they post.
That was a dumb response. This is an issue white people need to address right?

Things like this don't cause generations of white people to live in poverty.

But keep dealing with the made up problems while ignoring the real ones, its the democratic playbook.

No one has called this guy a thug, criminal or anything? Planning on killing cops while white = gets a pass huh

And you'd be wrong...again. You see unlike blacks,white people can that these guys need killing....not canonizing.
Take notes.

I'm wrong yet no one has called him any names? Which proves me right.

Not even your response labels them or assumes their culture or upbringing is at fault

So saying they should have been shot dead carries less weight than calling them names?
Yeeeeah Okaaaaay.........:cuckoo:

What about their culture? Shooting one person doesnt change the culture of criminality does it? Just an observation tho...no need to get all upset about it

And when you can show me whole communities of these shit heads I'll start to question their breeding and culure. Until then they're just a couple of shitheads who happen to be white.

Theres no such thing as whole communities of cop killers you silly goose. But you know that already. So of course your bar is so high in this case because you're all about reality and fairness

They didnt kill any cops you dimwit.
And you can bet the people in the white community wouldnt cover for them and refuse to tell the cops about their crimes.
Unlike like the "weez dint seez nuttin" you get in the black community.

But keep dealing with the made up problems while ignoring the real ones, its the democratic playbook.
Why would a thug like that cause generations of any people to live in poverty? That was another dumb comment. What does this white person killing someone and shooting the cops have to do with generational poverty?

Could be genetics too. We know Black people kill each other over economic reasons as the predominant factor. Why are whites killing each other and they have control over all the resources?

"economic reasons" like a pair of Air Jordans? You're so fucking simple I bet somebody has to turn on the computer for you.
hitting-computer.gif
[/QUOTE]

Whooo, "black people kill each other" over what? "Economic reasons"? That's the best excuse for robbery/murder I ever heard. Black people kill each other for the same reasons white people kill each other.

Well if it is a problem with white culture it's certainly a much smaller problem that the black on black genocide rampant within the black culture.

Shouldn't be long now before we get the 2014 numbers of blacks killed by blacks in cities all across the country. A bumper crop in '14?
Could be genetics too. We know Black people kill each other over economic reasons as the predominant factor. Why are whites killing each other and they have control over all the resources?

Nah...blacks kill each other over shoes and dope.

True enough but don't forget the all important dis factor too. You be dissed by a bro you be lookin' to kill him for it. No matter the reason though a good killin' is great for one's street cred enhancement among your fellow ignorant street thugs. At least until it's your turn to be killed by a bro.

hitting-computer.gif

Whooo, "black people kill each other" over what? "Economic reasons"? That's the best excuse for robbery/murder I ever heard. Black people kill each other for the same reasons white people kill each other.[/QUOTE]
Not really. A large portion of the crimes Blacks commit against each other is due to economic reasons. Air Jordans cost a lot of money. Its a status symbol. Thats an economic dynamic.

A prominent democrat politician once coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste". It's easy to paraphrase it to "never let a tragedy go to waste". Why is it always the low information radical left that turns every crime or incident or tragedy into a race baiting political issue?

A prominent democrat politician once coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste". It's easy to paraphrase it to "never let a tragedy go to waste". Why is it always the low information radical left that turns every crime or incident or tragedy into a race baiting political issue?
Thats just what the low information right wing racists do on this board.

you know what? this guy shot 2 cops and was on a multi city crime spree Crime City and was taken into custody. I mean seriously shot one time in the leg and taken to jail for multiple crimes and shooting two police officers.

Why would a thug like that cause generations of any people to live in poverty? That was another dumb comment. What does this white person killing someone and shooting the cops have to do with generational poverty?

If you don't get what I am talking about, I'm not going to draw a map for you. Or maybe I will.

This entire post is nothing but a distraction. You play a game of "gotcha"! In your mind, thinking that this negates the concerns that black culture has a serious issue with generational poverty and escalated rates of in-community crime. Since real solutions to this (which would benefit all Americans) require both the answering of uncomfortable questions, and solutions that do not mesh with the views of progressive leadership, what we get is the "bread and circuses" approach, where idiots like you post crap like this, trying vainly to find an equivalent in white culture, without realizing that white culture as a homogeneous entity does not exist. It is mixed with ethnic background, wealth background, and locality backgrounds far more than being "white."

But keep on with your gotcha posts, in the end, they SOOOO help things out in your culture.

If you don't get what I am talking about, I'm not going to draw a map for you. Or maybe I will.

This entire post is nothing but a distraction. You play a game of "gotcha"! In your mind, thinking that this negates the concerns that black culture has a serious issue with generational poverty and escalated rates of in-community crime. Since real solutions to this (which would benefit all Americans) require both the answering of uncomfortable questions, and solutions that do not mesh with the views of progressive leadership, what we get is the "bread and circuses" approach, where idiots like you post crap like this, trying vainly to find an equivalent in white culture, without realizing that white culture as a homogeneous entity does not exist. It is mixed with ethnic background, wealth background, and locality backgrounds far more than being "white."

But keep on with your gotcha posts, in the end, they SOOOO help things out in your culture.
What does this have to do with my culture? I'm not white. I'm just remarking on white culture like you guys do when a Black person does a crime. Why are you deflecting from the OP?

What does this have to do with my culture? I'm not white. I'm just remarking on white culture like you guys do when a Black person does a crime. Why are you deflecting from the OP?

The only deflection is you trying to do a "gotcha" post. It's not going to work.

But keep ignoring the real issues and play with tripe like this, and watching the youth of your culture gunning each other down and creating generations they cannot afford to raise

Not really. A large portion of the crimes Blacks commit against each other is due to economic reasons. Air Jordans cost a lot of money. Its a status symbol. Thats an economic dynamic.

When Air Jordans are enough of a "status symbol" to murder a kid for a pair, there's more than "economic reasons" in play fool.....we're talking violent sub-humans too stupid and lazy to earn their own shoe money....white cops should get busy shooting them by the thousands.

You're about as "black" as snowball in a WalMart parking lot...in March...half dirt, half snow...

The only deflection is you trying to do a "gotcha" post. It's not going to work.

But keep ignoring the real issues and play with tripe like this, and watching the youth of your culture gunning each other down and creating generations they cannot afford to raise

It's like arguing with children....or a democrat.

It's like arguing with children....or a democrat.

Don't worry, one of the resident white racists will show up, and the tag team of stupid will be able to use them to paint everyone who doesn't go along with their dog and pony show as racist.

Forum List

Back