Father wishes to marry his adopted son

It's been 10 minutes...

ROFL! They had a legal right?

What right was that?

And please be specific.
It worked great for friends. A man wanted to give his considerable fortune to his lover, and his legal opportunity was to adopt him. That gave his then son the right to visit him in the hospital and to inherit.
Well...that makes sense.

It bastardized the noble institution of adoption.

That's not a good thing
It is Satan's mission to leave no pure thing uncorrupted. The demonic Left are his willing minions.

I'm not a religious Man, but it seems to me that another poster on this thread claims that this was a fairly common practice by gays........

Unless these couples are investigated and prosecuted, what basis would authorities have to prosecute any that abused adoption for sexual purposes?

This is not good, not good at all
They can adopt a boy at 12, groom him until he's 17 to be homosexual, marry him "with parental consent" and then have him as a permanent catamite. If bigamy laws are struck down, they can do this several times. Who would have thought that "civil rights" would make way for legalized pederasty?

It worked great for friends. A man wanted to give his considerable fortune to his lover, and his legal opportunity was to adopt him. That gave his then son the right to visit him in the hospital and to inherit.
Well...that makes sense.

That's not a good thing
It is Satan's mission to leave no pure thing uncorrupted. The demonic Left are his willing minions.

I'm not a religious Man, but it seems to me that another poster on this thread claims that this was a fairly common practice by gays........

Unless these couples are investigated and prosecuted, what basis would authorities have to prosecute any that abused adoption for sexual purposes?

They can adopt a boy at 12, groom him until he's 17 to be homosexual, marry him "with parental consent" and then have him as a permanent catamite. If bigamy laws are struck down, they can do this several times. Who would have thought that "civil rights" would make way for legalized pederasty?

So basically, you are just accusing gay people of all being pedophiles? Don't be silly. Gay people want to have a family too and children. What is it with some of you and your hatred of the gay folks? Most of them just want to live their lives and be left alone, I'm sure.

Well...that makes sense.

That's not a good thing

So basically, you are just accusing gay people of all being pedophiles? Don't be silly. Gay people want to have a family too and children. What is it with some of you and your hatred of the gay folks? Most of them just want to live their lives and be left alone, I'm sure.
I'm accusing SOME gay people of being cleverly disguised pederasts who will gladly utilize a protected class status to victimize children while you all in the Fag Militia demand that nobody judges them or prosecutes them. Are we clear now?

Well...that makes sense.

That's not a good thing

Oh dear, another permanent catamite, bigamist, legalized pederasty bigot. (eyes roll)

Well...that makes sense.

That's not a good thing

Stop posting your sexual fantasies here.

That's not a good thing

I'm accusing SOME gay people of being cleverly disguised pederasts who will gladly utilize a protected class status to victimize children while you all in the Fag Militia demand that nobody judges them or prosecutes them. Are we clear now?

And that doesn't already happen with some straight people? It does. In fact, there are numerous, numerous examples of these things happening amongst straight people. That's why you don't make any sense. Pedophiles and people who practice incest are different from homosexuals. They are CRIMINALS!

If the people wanting to adopt pass the rigid background screening that is necessary for adoption, then I don't see why anyone would have a problem. I am sure there are plenty of GOOD loving gay couples that could give a child, who would otherwise not even HAVE a family, a good home. Many of these children grow into adults without any family at all and no one to love them in the way that only your family can. Can you imagine that and what that must be like?

And that doesn't already happen with some straight people? It does. In fact, there are numerous, numerous examples of these things happening amongst straight people. That's why you don't make any sense. Pedophiles and people who practice incest are different from homosexuals. They are CRIMINALS!

If the people wanting to adopt pass the rigid background screening that is necessary for adoption, then I don't see why anyone would have a problem. I am sure there are plenty of GOOD loving gay couples that could give a child, who would otherwise not even HAVE a family, a good home. Many of these children grow into adults without any family at all and no one to love them in the way that only your family can. Can you imagine that and what that must be like?

It is too bad that when the SCOTUS made law concerning Gay Marriage they were not more detailed.

When I read the thread title I'm asking if Obama knows Trayvon is dead?
A year after leaving office Obama will be renting above Boystown. MO and the girls having moved to the villa MO bought near Nice.

It is too bad that when the SCOTUS made law concerning Gay Marriage they were not more detailed.

I would think that the adoption laws that would allow one adult to adopt another adult would be where the problem lies. I don't really see a need to do anything like that when we have the choice of creating living wills and giving power of attorney to whomever we choose. :dunno:

The only problem that existed with the gay marriage laws is that gay marriage was illegal, and so I suppose some people felt trapped and like they HAD to do drastic things like in the OP.

There are plenty of non pervert homes for kids to be adopted in where a child gets the MOTHER AND FATHER they deserve and need for their optimal psychological development. Every time perverts demand the right to adopt, they are taking a child out of a loving home and forcing them into their sick fantasy.

There are plenty of non pervert homes for kids to be adopted in where a child gets the MOTHER AND FATHER they deserve and need for their optimal psychological development. Every time perverts demand the right to adopt, they are taking a child out of a loving home and forcing them into their sick fantasy.

There are not "plenty of homes" unfortunately. On my local news channel, they do a segment every Tuesday called "Tuesday's child" and it has been on for years now. These are children who are usually well into their teen years who were never adopted and have never had a family to call their own.

You want to believe all gay people are "perverts" and pedos, and I think you are wrong, as there are plenty of instances of this happening in the straight community as well. In fact, we hear plenty of instances where fathers and stepfathers adopted fathers are molesting/raping their daughters/stepdaughters, etc.

You just want to outright deny gay people the right to adopt a child because you claim they are all pedophiles who want to rape children. How silly.

There are not "plenty of homes" unfortunately. On my local news channel, they do a segment every Tuesday called "Tuesday's child" and it has been on for years now. These are children who are usually well into their teen years who were never adopted and have never had a family to call their own.

You want to believe all gay people are "perverts" and pedos, and I think you are wrong, as there are plenty of instances of this happening in the straight community as well. In fact, we hear plenty of instances where fathers and stepfathers adopted fathers are molesting/raping their daughters/stepdaughters, etc.

You just want to outright deny gay people the right to adopt a child because you claim they are all pedophiles who want to rape children. How silly.
The perverts don't want jaded, bitter, potentially violent teens any more than anyone else unless it's for sex. I hope you're not expecting us to believe that gays are seeking out teens and not cute little babies, toddlers, and preteens.

The perverts don't want jaded, bitter, potentially violent teens any more than anyone else unless it's for sex. I hope you're not expecting us to believe that gays are seeking out teens and not cute little babies, toddlers, and preteens.

Like I said, some of these children have been in the system since they were babies or toddlers. With in vitro fertilization and such things, a lot of kids go unadopted now.

You say this, as you are trying to convince us that gay people would only want to adopt children in order to molest them? Yikes. Lol.

I would think that the adoption laws that would allow one adult to adopt another adult would be where the problem lies. I don't really see a need to do anything like that when we have the choice of creating living wills and giving power of attorney to whomever we choose. :dunno:

The only problem that existed with the gay marriage laws is that gay marriage was illegal, and so I suppose some people felt trapped and like they HAD to do drastic things like in the OP.

I actually agree with the above.

It's been pointed out that a number of things COULD HAVE been done in place of abusing an honorable institution.

But they felt trapped? That the part that makes little sense. Knowingly breaking the law would also make one feel trapped.

There were legal and acceptable options, they chose a different route. That's their problem.

Worth mentioning, that though any statute of limitations has almost certainly expired, if the guy adopted his gay lover just to receive some benefits in lieu of a then legal marriage, he commited multiple fraud crimes to say nothing of breaking still extant incest laws.

Like I said, some of these children have been in the system since they were babies or toddlers. With in vitro fertilization and such things, a lot of kids go unadopted now.
What babies, toddlers, etc go unadopted? There's a tremendous demand for children for adoption, so much so that we can give each child what they deserve, a mother and father, instead of throwing them into the crazy world of gays where they are at best deliberately deprived of one or the other. Children need never fall prey to gay couples. They can go to Vietnam to adopt like in Modern Family.

Well...that makes sense.

That's not a good thing

Although I don't completely agree with this, it is one of the reasons the adoption process REQUIRES us to keep it as pure and those who abuse it FOR ANY REASON needs investigated and prosecuted.

Worth mentioning, that though any statute of limitations has almost certainly expired, if the guy adopted his gay lover just to receive some benefits in lieu of a then legal marriage, he commited multiple fraud crimes to say nothing of breaking still extant incest laws.
Hard to prosecute that kind of thing.

Forum List

Back