Father wishes to marry his adopted son

Worth mentioning, that though any statute of limitations has almost certainly expired, if the guy adopted his gay lover just to receive some benefits in lieu of a then legal marriage, he commited multiple fraud crimes to say nothing of breaking still extant incest laws.
Hard to prosecute that kind of thing.

More so since many judges and prosecutors are elected personnel.

SO... It's just a sexual deviant, who adopted a child...

No.

What it is, is a sexual deviant that adopted a child, who now wants to marry his son.

You'd like to define it otherwise, because nothing makes a cult less acceptable than degeneracy... but the deviant is screwing his own son and the two of them want to be married.

And in terms of creepiness... you idiots have driven clean off the scale, AGAIN!
Again, you can't be bothered with facts.
The couple are 78 and 68. The "son" was adopted at age 65. There were never children involved

This story gets dumber by the second, what idiot adopt a 65 year old? Why'd a 65 year old need to be adopted?

The problem with this situation is of course setting a precedent whereby others may follow. Next it will be Chuck and Dave divorcing and one of them wanting to marry one of the boys they adopted when he turns 18, or 16, depending on which state they live in..

No.

What it is, is a sexual deviant that adopted a child, who now wants to marry his son.

You'd like to define it otherwise, because nothing makes a cult less acceptable than degeneracy... but the deviant is screwing his own son and the two of them want to be married.

And in terms of creepiness... you idiots have driven clean off the scale, AGAIN!
The couple are 78 and 68. The "son" was adopted at age 65. There were never children involved

This story gets dumber by the second, what idiot adopt a 65 year old? Why'd a 65 year old need to be adopted?

Its one of the few ways to get most of the rights of property and immediate family say on medical issues before same sex marriage.

Marriage makes family out of people that aren't, among many other things. Adoption does the same thing in that one area.

The problem with this situation is of course setting a precedent whereby others may follow. Next it will be Chuck and Dave divorcing and one of them wanting to marry one of the boys they adopted when he turns 18, or 16, depending on which state they live in..

Have any of your pseudo-legal predictions ever panned out?

No.

Its one of the few ways to get most of the rights of property and immediate family say on medical issues before same sex marriage.

Marriage makes family out of people that aren't, among many other things. Adoption does the same thing in that one area.

uhhh...yeah, whatever floats your boat.

You asked why. That's the why. To secure rights of property and immediate family say on medical issues between the two.

You asked why. That's the why. To secure rights of property and immediate family say on medical issues between the two.

and I said whatever floats your boat.

I've got no horse in this race. I'm just explaining why a 65 year old would be adopted.

I've got no horse in this race. I'm just explaining why a 65 year old would be adopted.

and I said whatever floats your boat, I have no horse in the race either.

Ah. I see what's happening. I'd assumed your reply served some purpose. Clearly it didn't.

And I answered a rhetorical question.

Ah. I see what's happening. I'd assumed your reply served some purpose. Clearly it didn't.

Assume what you like.

Assume what you like.

I will, thank you.

Assume what you like.

I will, thank you.
:beer:

Father, Adopted Son Seek Right To Marry Each Other

It's not as bad as it sounds, a gay couple, one adopted the other, Now they want to marry. But they want a major exception to how adoption is treated.

ROFLMNAO!

SO... It's just a sexual deviant, who adopted a child... and having formed a 'loving... caring relationship with the child... the two; the would-be Son and Father... now want to be Married?

What's it been kids? 6 MONTHS?
You're an idiot.
The adoption happened so their relationship have some legal rights.
It would not have happened if they had just been allowed to marry
Moral relativism at its very worst...

Father, Adopted Son Seek Right To Marry Each Other

It's not as bad as it sounds, a gay couple, one adopted the other, Now they want to marry. But they want a major exception to how adoption is treated.

ROFLMNAO!

SO... It's just a sexual deviant, who adopted a child... and having formed a 'loving... caring relationship with the child... the two; the would-be Son and Father... now want to be Married?

What's it been kids? 6 MONTHS?
You're an idiot.
The adoption happened so their relationship have some legal rights.
It would not have happened if they had just been allowed to marry
Moral relativism at its very worst...

Keyes?

They don't need to pan out today to be viable. If it is legal to divorce your child so that you can marry them, the scenario I illustrated will, in fact, happen. Equal application of the law. Non-discrimination...remember? If one can do it, all can do it.

They don't need to pan out today to be viable. If it is legal to divorce your child so that you can marry them, the scenario I illustrated will, in fact, happen. Equal application of the law. Non-discrimination...remember? If one can do it, all can do it.

So your perfect record of failure at predicting any legal outcome.....demonstrates the 'viability' of your claims?

I don't think 'viable' means what you think it means.

So your perfect record of failure at predicting any legal outcome.....demonstrates the 'viability' of your claims?

I don't think 'viable' means what you think it means.
I predicted the Pope would come address his flock in the US before the next presidential election. And I'd say that's one exception to your "Sil is never right" rule..

Forum List

Back