🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fatso Going Off The Deep End?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Once again Chris Crispie goes the jackass route at a ballgame and tries to intimidate a heckler. And he was armed...with an order of nachos.
lol.gif

073017-chris-christie-primary-1.jpg

Sooner or later somebody is going to forget that the fat punk has a bodyguard and beat the stuffing out of him.

Once again Chris Crispie goes the jackass route at a ballgame and tries to intimidate a heckler. And he was armed...with an order of nachos.
lol.gif

Sooner or later somebody is going to forget that the fat punk has a bodyguard and beat the stuffing out of him.

The guy is the cubs shirt was being a jackass and got called out on it.

Hell in New Jersey this would actually help his popularity.

lol.gif

Looks like a typical Trump supporter to me.

lol.gif

I don't know what was being said but had that guy been able to record it, it might have made for a rather juicy political or legal case!

I don't know what was being said but had that guy been able to record it, it might have made for a rather juicy political or legal case!

The guy yelled: "Hey Christie, you suck." Christie ignored him until he yelled it again and then waddled up and got in his face calling him a "big shot" or something. Notice how gently he's cradling his nachos.
lol.gif

You know fatboy wouldn't be in that guys face if he didn't have armed guards to back him up.

Doubt he's ever been in a real brawl with those short little gator arms and huge belly....I doubt he could hit a guy who wasn't sitting down.
lol.gif

You know fatboy wouldn't be in that guys face if he didn't have armed guards to back him up.

Christie acted just like any one of us might if someone was pestering, teasing or bullying you. But as a very public figure, he doesn't quite have that luxury and maybe it is behavior like this that has many against him in the first place? I might have been tempted to just smack those nachos from underneath as if an accident and have it all go right up in his face!

Christie acted just like any one of us might if someone was pestering, teasing or bullying you. But as a very public figure, he doesn't quite have that luxury and maybe it is behavior like this that has many against him in the first place? I might have been tempted to just smack those nachos from underneath as if an accident and have it all go right up in his face!

I really didnt have a problem with Crispy until the bridge shutdown incident. Then came the beach closure only to see his fat ass and family lounging on the "closed" beach.

Dudes about as unethical as they come.

lol.gif

But not you, huh?

Geez, you almost gotta laugh. Barely a month ago a Sanders fan tried to murder republicans at a baseball game but there hasn't been a single negative post about Sanders. Yet they follow the governor of N.J. to a baseball game hoping for a what? Assault by nachos? Is this the best lefties can do for a political post? What would they do without Media Matters?

Last edited:

I really didnt have a problem with Crispy until the bridge shutdown incident. Then came the beach closure only to see his fat ass and family lounging on the "closed" beach.

Dudes about as unethical as they come.

Actually by New Jersey standards he is actually on the more ethical side the scale.

Forum List

Back