Faucci Lied

We're gonna need the second round of stimulus checks and thankfully our POTUS is strongly considering this prudent and wise action.
Fuck stimulus BS.
Hang the FED bankers and have US Treasury in charge like it should be.
Founding Fathers set US Treasury as being in charge of currency. No fucking "Federal Reserve".
Not backed up by a damn thing, fuck them, they charge us interest on all our money.
Kennedy was assassinated for trying to get back to that. He was a real American.
So him and his kin are rapey/pervy, nobody's perfect, but he was on the right track with that, until they had him killed.

Last edited:
Sorry I digress but yes I too would be concerned of up coming food shortages there's more than meets the eye
I just posted an interview with Thomas Massie. He warns it's coming. Farmers have nowhere to send their cattle/produce. We are screwed!

Yes Wisconsin did you see the dumping all that milk? I mean these people are assholes it's because of thier hate for Trump.

When 60K die in the USA, trump will claim victory
60k wont die. Maybe 25 -30k as the pro covid 19 crew counts deaths. Real deaths, less than 20k

So why did trump claim the death toll could be 100-225K?
Why did trump claim this?

It hearkens back to the Montgomery Scott School of Engineering and Starfleet Captains...

You never tell them how long it will actually take, inflate the numbers so when you finish sooner they thinl you're great...

60k wont die. Maybe 25 -30k as the pro covid 19 crew counts deaths. Real deaths, less than 20k

It hearkens back to the Montgomery Scott School of Engineering and Starfleet Captains...

You never tell them how long it will actually take, inflate the numbers so when you finish sooner they thinl you're great...
These are REAL LIVES your beuracrats are destroying not FICTION. The People will soon see that you destroyed their families and the country over your false prophecies. Itll soon suck to be you.

He’s a little maggot hold over. He’s a do nothing democrat, he a staple at democrat galas.. he needs to be fired

I guess you clowns need some villain to deflect from Trump. Blaming it on WHO didn’t work; blaming it on Democrats didn’t work; blaming it on Obama didn’t work. You may as well go after an infectious disease expert who has worked for every administration since Reagan.

You democrats are do nothing losers! No success
915254B9-60A6-4154-B303-7CA797736A61.jpeg

Why does the CDC tell you measles will kill you and it doesn't the vaccines does.
Why does the FDA tell you eating plastic inn bread is ok and you eat it still.............

Why does the world keep telling you zombies this is about taking your RIGHTS ........

The headlines tell you what the plan is fool.

You often see my refer to " hunger games" you will live it

View attachment 321155

View attachment 321168

P.S. Won't you be excited to take the chit that's not been tested before lmfao. Because you will get one anyway like iit or not.
1586480890156.png

Never forget this lie. We need to hold these bureaucrats accountable.

Min 3:30

This pos should be sent up for the rest of his scum bag liife for crimes against humanity.

I keep telling you guys they are doing all this bs globally so they cann bring in the NWO.
Look at these loons in France already.

FRANCE DEVELOPING SURVEILLANCE APP CALLED “STOPCOVID”
World sleepwalking into surveillance state

Why do you conspiracy nuts hate using the conspiracy forum? That’s what it’s there for.

why r u idiots to fkn to stupid to live in reality !! OH that's right you can't handle it prick.

This pos should be sent up for the rest of his scum bag liife for crimes against humanity.

I keep telling you guys they are doing all this bs globally so they cann bring in the NWO.

Why do you conspiracy nuts hate using the conspiracy forum? That’s what it’s there for.

why r u idiots to fkn to stupid to live in reality !! OH that's right you can't handle it prick.

The conspiracy forum is thataway. Run along now, mental case.

Funny that a Drumpf supporter who's bit off and swallowed 17,000 lies from his Overlord would have a shit fit over ONE they claim was told by Fauci. Y'all are so damned CUTE! :itsok:
We'll see if you're still surviving next month, dumbass.
This will be a survival situation.

oh NOES - Da DUKE is a-GUNNIN fer me!! :D See ya buttfuk
You better worry about groceries and looters and not some anonymous internet poster in FL, boy.
I need nothing you have. I don't want anything that isn't mine, either.
It's about to get real, dumbass. 1-2 weeks.
You wanted it, and you're gonna get it.
I did not want, but I'll be around if I survive anyways.

Funny that a Drumpf supporter who's bit off and swallowed 17,000 lies from his Overlord would have a shit fit over ONE they claim was told by Fauci. Y'all are so damned CUTE! :itsok:

oh NOES - Da DUKE is a-GUNNIN fer me!! :D See ya buttfuk
You better worry about groceries and looters and not some anonymous internet poster in FL, boy.
I need nothing you have. I don't want anything that isn't mine, either.
It's about to get real, dumbass. 1-2 weeks.

indeed, largely because of your dumbass Gov. enjoy the COVID there in The Villages!

Enjoy the COVID there in The Villages old man. I’ll bunker up for your attack!! :D

This little tyrant has been given far too much say so.

That's right. Debra Brix is way better a

Why do you dicks who cry about it even click on the thread?

These are REAL LIVES your beuracrats are destroying not FICTION. The People will soon see that you destroyed their families and the country over your false prophecies. Itll soon suck to be you.

I don't have any bureaucrats, dipshit. I have destroyed nothing, made no prophecies, and it will never suck to be me.

But hey, nice try. I applaud your efforts. You may continue to submit posts that make it apparent to all what a complete fool you are. You have my permission...

Forum List

Back