Faucci Says Lock Downs May Be Back

Great description of the vegetable in the WH. You should get therapy. What irrelevant former POTUS are you going to obsess over next, Van Buren? You're an idiot.
Eat shit, Trump lackey. If Trump is "irrelevant" why is he on Fox every time you turn around? He's running again so he's not irrelevant.

I’m exposing what happened during the last lockdown mandates and the selective outrage bullshit when it suited Democrats and Liberals. They screamed how lockdowns would “save lives” and for us to “stay home, stay safe” yet they violated those same mandates.

Whether or not lockdowns come again, I can’t predict. Will I comply? …. It depends. What I am saying is that the Democrats and Liberals will lack credibility if they start holding people accountable to adhere to mandates given their actions during the last pandemic.
So you're whining about things that happened (or didn't) two years ago that you don't think will happen again.

Ohhh

Fox every time you turn around?
Not on my television. Would you care to back up your lies?
He's running again
Again, since no one has announced, I would ask "How do you know? Is your head as firmly implanted in his ass as it is in yours? That must be very conflicting. Keep typing, I haven't been this amused since the vegetable in the WH held his last presser.

So you're whining about things that happened (or didn't) two years ago that you don't think will happen again.

Ohhh
There is no whine in my voice. Democrats are full of shit and they expose themselves everytime. All of their bullshit about “save lives” and “follow the science mantras” when it was they who violated the rules. Here’s an example, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser put a travel quarantine mandate for all DC residents who left the DC Metro Area and returned yet she and her entitled ass and entourage trained up to Delaware to party with Joe and Kamala on Election Night and did not quarantine upon return. Bowser also officiated a big wedding in the city after a new mask mandate and large gathering mandate went into effect. This is not a complaint nor whine on my part. This is simply exposing a lack of leadership and credibility of a Democrat. Easy to do.

There is no whine in my voice. Democrats are full of shit and they expose themselves everytime. All of their bullshit about “save lives” and “follow the science mantras” when it was they who violated the rules. Here’s an example, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser put a travel quarantine mandate for all DC residents who left the DC Metro Area and returned yet she and her entitled ass and entourage trained up to Delaware to party with Joe and Kamala on Election Night and did not quarantine upon return. Bowser also officiated a big wedding in the city after a new mask mandate and large gathering mandate went into effect. This is not a complaint nor whine on my part. This is simply exposing a lack of leadership and credibility of a Democrat. Easy to do.
Still whining?

Jesus dude. Have some dignity will ya?

The good news is, he and the other scientists do not think it's likely that we see another surge in hospitalizations. And also likely will not need any lockdowns due to the new variant

Not on my television. Would you care to back up your lies?

Again, since no one has announced, I would ask "How do you know? Is your head as firmly implanted in his ass as it is in yours? That must be very conflicting. Keep typing, I haven't been this amused since the vegetable in the WH held his last presser.
Well Trump asseater, your boy said in a deranged rant the other night that we're "taking back the white house".

Who do you think he's talking about, pinhead. Try not to jizz yourself at the news.

Well Trump asseater, your boy said in a deranged rant the other night that we're "taking back the white house".

Who do you think he's talking about, pinhead. Try not to jizz yourself at the news.
Oh, look! A twelve year old got his little hands on a Hustler.

Why would I care? You just aren't really quick on the uptake are you? I've been saying for the past several posts that he is irrelevant. He has been out of office for over a year and you are so distracted with your hatred (or attempting to distract everyone else) that you fail to see the dumpster fire that is in the WH. If I was responsible for that train wreck, I guess I might be screaming, "But, but, but, Trump, Grant, Tyler, Harrison, anyone but don't blame me." You're an incompetent POS who should just STFU. LMAO.

Oh, look! A twelve year old got his little hands on a Hustler.
Just think, in another three looooooooooooooong years the tRump Party may have a shot at the W.H. Think you can hang on that long without having a nervous breakdown, sucker?

Why would I care? You just aren't really quick on the uptake are you? I've been saying for the past several posts that he is irrelevant. He has been out of office for over a year and you are so distracted with your hatred (or attempting to distract everyone else) that you fail to see the dumpster fire that is in the WH. If I was responsible for that train wreck, I guess I might be screaming, "But, but, but, Trump, Grant, Tyler, Harrison, anyone but don't blame me." You're an incompetent POS who should just STFU. LMAO.
Gas prices got you down, mouth breather? So it's Biden's fault?

Btw, gas prices have been dropping so don't forget to credit Biden.

Thanks!

Just think, in another three looooooooooooooong years the tRump Party may have a shot at the W.H. Think you can hang on that long without having a nervous breakdown, sucker?
Nothing to say?

Keep trolling, trolling, trolling...........................

You and your heeeeroes have eight short months, moron. Go back and take a civics class and learn how the US government is organized. Just remember, high fuel prices, unbridled inflation, coming interest rate increases, no southern border security. I think you should hope that Putin keeps the vegetable occupied so he and the democrats can't do anymore damage to the country. Gee, what a moron.

Forum List

Back