Faucci Says Lock Downs May Be Back

We had over 200 years of peaceful transfer of power and you low lifes thought we should install a loser simply because you all want to have his baby.
Do you dumbfucks think that was the first riot this country has ever experienced? Make friends with a book and try to discard some of your dumbfuckery. Homeschoolers miss out on a lot.
TDS is strong with these morons.

Listen to this, this idiot thinks I'm a Republican!

lol :p

lmao

We had over 200 years of peaceful transfer of power and you low lifes thought we should install a loser simply because you all want to have his baby.
Do you dumbfucks think that was the first riot this country has ever experienced? Make friends with a book and try to discard some of your dumbfuckery. Homeschoolers miss out on a lot.
Typical democrat response when you have nothing. ROFL. Try again, moron.

He incited a riot and try to overthrow our Democracy and that makes him relevant as hell. The Jan. 6th committee hasn`t stopped interviewing his co-conspirators. FOX and their idiot viewers think the riot never happened but it did.
With SELFIE STICKS! The blood and gore were epic! OH! THE HORROR!

God, I just love how every time you losers open your mouths, you make yourselves look more stupid.

Last edited:
Man, you are really single dimensional in your hatred for that guy. Let it go. He hasn't been POTUS for over a year. I understand your consternation, I would be frustrated if I voted for Biden too. LMAO
Trump would do the Country a big favor if he'd shut his fat mouth instead of blasting Biden & everyone else who doesn't kiss his fat lily white ass. He has no solutions to anything but he's good a running his yap looking for attention.

And his asseaters like McCarthy, Jordan & Deadliest Crotch Greene should join him in zipping it up.

Trump would do the Country a big favor if he'd shut his fat mouth instead of blasting Biden & everyone else who doesn't kiss his fat lily white ass. He has no solutions to anything but he's good a running his yap looking for attention.

And his asseaters like McCarthy, Jordan & Deadliest Crotch Greene should join him in zipping it up.
Deadliest Crotch? The error of not taking your enemy seriously is what can be deadly.

How's middle school these days?

How's being an Apostle worshipping your Orange God Trump these days?
What's it like having so little intellectual and emotional control that you just can't get that man out of your head, no matter how hard you try? Maybe if you learned a little discipline. Like taking some martial arts classes?

What's it like having so little intellectual and emotional control that you just can't get that man out of your head, no matter how hard you try? Maybe if you learned a little discipline. Like taking some martial arts classes?
Tell him to shut his trap instead of undermining this Country when we may be on the brink of war. Tell him to shut his fat mouth to Fox etc & go scream on the back nine.

I’m not betting wether there will or won’t be lockdowns. I’m betting that in the case of lockdowns there WILL be violations by Democrat politicians and mass protests will be acceptable if it suits the Democrats.
So you're whining about something you don't think will happen?

Ohhh

Voice of doom Dr Fauci warns US could face MORE COVID lockdowns as he admits latest variant set to hit US is less serious than Omicron: 'We can't just say we're done'​

Maybe we can! No one wants to be locked up in their own homes again.
Faucci is making the rounds ringing the bell of doom again. Go suck a breaker box, Faucci.
Yes we can... it is no more dangerous then the common flu.

Peaceful transfer of power? Make me laugh. Can you say impeach? Ruined four years you sore loser

What’s xiden’s solution? IncreasegS prices? Stall the economy? How’s that helping? Cost of all products rose! Wow, is that your strategy

So you're whining about something you don't think will happen?

Ohhh
I’m exposing what happened during the last lockdown mandates and the selective outrage bullshit when it suited Democrats and Liberals. They screamed how lockdowns would “save lives” and for us to “stay home, stay safe” yet they violated those same mandates.

Whether or not lockdowns come again, I can’t predict. Will I comply? …. It depends. What I am saying is that the Democrats and Liberals will lack credibility if they start holding people accountable to adhere to mandates given their actions during the last pandemic.

Forum List

Back