Fauci going down maybe

FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!

Im still waiting on some leftist POS to call me a knuckle dragger to my face. Clown will need dental work if he does!!!

But the internet is a "safe space" for pussies.
Oh my, you sound really really tough. Do you have a lot of hair on your balls and chest that you’re proud of?

Your saying no one called Trump racist?
Yes. I am. Please produce ONE article saying otherwise. And please, no alt-right garbage.
Hint...you don't have to. I already know every article you're going to dig up...it didn't happen. :)

I believe Biden called him Xenophobic. In reference to him always needing to find a scapegoat.

Yes. I am. Please produce ONE article saying otherwise. And please, no alt-right garbage.
Hint...you don't have to. I already know every article you're going to dig up...it didn't happen. :)

I believe Biden called him Xenophobic. In reference to him always needing to find a scapegoat.
Dude, Trump was called racist all the time. Happened on a near daily basis on Don Lemons CNN prime time show to name one example

Dude, Trump was called racist all the time. Happened on a near daily basis on Don Lemons CNN prime time show to name one example
We are referencing the travel restriction on Chinese nationals in late January, 2020.
No one called him a racist for that.

What he did outside of that....don't care.
Trump being a racist in life...isn't news.

Fauci lies when he feels like it. When that started I stopped listening to him.

Early on, as my posts here show, I supported the guy 100%. When it became clear he was playing fast and loose with the truth and it is now appearing increasingly likely that this crap was synthesized in Wuhan and he knew about it all along I've gone from a firm supporter to someone that thinks he needs to be replaced because he is clearly dishonest and no longer effective in his role.

Beyond that, he needs to be investigated for his involvement and any coverup at Wuhan, at the very least.

Can't tell us what you think, you have to falsely tell us what others are thinking...

Have proof at what the whole body of the "Left" think?

Please post this proof... The whole Left please, otherwise you might look stupid...

Better find the reverse gear there boy...
When I say the Left I mean those in power.

The rest of you are just insignificant useful tools for them

Fauci lies when he feels like it. When that started I stopped listening to him.

Early on, as my posts here show, I supported the guy 100%. When it became clear he was playing fast and loose with the truth and it is now appearing increasingly likely that this crap was synthesized in Wuhan and he knew about it all along I've gone from a firm supporter to someone that thinks he needs to be replaced because he is clearly dishonest and no longer effective in his role.

Beyond that, he needs to be investigated for his involvement and any coverup at Wuhan, at the very least.
Everyone lies when they feel like it

But when they enter politics the fact that they lie all of a sudden becomes controversial somehow as if you are part of a certain political party you never lie but those in the other party do.

Hilarious.

Fuaci even admitted to lying when he first told people not to wear masks but later said to wear them. He said he lied to save such masks for medical staff when they were in short supply.

But even when he admits to lying, his worshipers either won't admit to it or think the lie was justified.

They are true believers.

Last edited:
Number one
I'm not politically driven. I'm A-political.

Number Two
Facts don't change anyone's mind about anything...Fauci fudging the numbers is fairly common knowledge at this point. So putting them up AGAIN is kinda pointless at this point.
So what you're saying is you can't back up your bullshit but you don't wanna admit that you just made it up so you want it to be my fault.

It's cool, at least now we know where you stand.

They did. Often:

And they still are:

This piece in an establishment left leaning publication may be a game changer. Fauci’s days may be numbered.

How Fauci Fooled America​

When the pandemic hit, America needed someone to turn to for advice. The media and public naturally looked to Dr. Anthony Fauci—the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, an esteemed laboratory immunologist and one of President Donald Trump's chosen COVID advisers. Unfortunately, Dr. Fauci got major epidemiology and public health questions wrong. Reality and scientific studies have now caught up with him.
How Fauci fooled America | Opinion
Fauci isn't going anywhere. He is a global hero and possibly the most respected person in his field on the entire planet. Opinion blogs roll off him like water off a duck. The two senators that made the mistake of trying to take him on ended up getting publicly embarrassed and slithered away with their tails between their legs. Dream on.

Last edited:
So what you're saying is you can't back up your bullshit but you don't wanna admit that you just made it up so you want it to be my fault.

It's cool, at least now we know where you stand.
Not even anywhere near the truth.
Fauci's mistatements concerning fact and efficacy rates are so widely known it's only a true demagogue that doesn't know about it. There's nothing to prove...a simple Google search would turn it up.

And this isn't the first time "common knowledge" seems to be beyond your scope of recent memory.

Like I've said before and will say again. I'm A-political. I like the vaccines but not Fauci. He has lied too many times. He is out!

Science doesn't tell you what you want to hear it's all about imperical evidence.

Very highly discredited scientists in the COVID...

Both were advocating Herd Immunity from the start... We now know that is bullshit... If you can get reinfected every 6-9 months herd immunity is useless..

WHO response
"The World Health Organization (WHO) and many other academic and public-health bodies said the declaration's strategy lacked a sound scientific basis,[9][10] and warned that it could cause many unnecessary deaths and could result in recurrent epidemics.[11][12]"

These guys through ignorance want to let the virus win... Sorry if they got a hit piece in the Newsweek good luck to them but they re disgraced and thank God very few listened to them...

We understand that you don't like Fauci because he knew what he was doing having served from Reagan to Biden... Fauci just won't advocate bleach injections or UV torch up your ass..
Israel is proof that no strategy is proven yet to be effective.

Forum List

Back