Fauci going down maybe

They did. Often:

And they still are:
Again, for those not following the thread, it was in reference to calling Trump a racist for his travel restriction on Chinese nationals in January, 2020.

God almighty... spin, spin, spin... you people are full of $hit clean up to your ears... :blahblah:

Nobody... Lib-Progs included... wanted the damned Covid-19 virus to exist, spread, kill, whatever... nobody...

Leave it to you Rumpian window-lickers to try to sell your fellow knuckle-draggers on that particulrar bumper-sticker concept...

Maybe so but they romanticize about the lockdowns and worship fauci as a god.

Very highly discredited scientists in the COVID...

Both were advocating Herd Immunity from the start... We now know that is bullshit... If you can get reinfected every 6-9 months herd immunity is useless..

WHO response
"The World Health Organization (WHO) and many other academic and public-health bodies said the declaration's strategy lacked a sound scientific basis,[9][10] and warned that it could cause many unnecessary deaths and could result in recurrent epidemics.[11][12]"

These guys through ignorance want to let the virus win... Sorry if they got a hit piece in the Newsweek good luck to them but they re disgraced and thank God very few listened to them...

We understand that you don't like Fauci because he knew what he was doing having served from Reagan to Biden... Fauci just won't advocate bleach injections or UV torch up your ass..

The WHO originated in china, you know, that place where gof research was being done. Yeah, nothing to see here. Hey, but keep digging your head deeper, it may pop out in wuhan soon.

Not even anywhere near the truth.
Fauci's mistatements concerning fact and efficacy rates are so widely known it's only a true demagogue that doesn't know about it. There's nothing to prove...a simple Google search would turn it up.

And this isn't the first time "common knowledge" seems to be beyond your scope of recent memory.

Like I've said before and will say again. I'm A-political. I like the vaccines but not Fauci. He has lied too many times. He is out!

Science doesn't tell you what you want to hear it's all about imperical evidence.
So provide a link and I will apologize handsomely.

Until then you're just another idiot spouting bullshit.

Fauci isn't going anywhere. He is a global hero and possibly the most respected person in his field on the entire planet. Opinion blogs roll off him like water off a duck. The two senators that made the mistake of trying to take him on ended up getting publicly embarrassed and slithered away with their tails between their legs. Dream on.
You just self admitted to being a fool. How many lies must Fauci tell before you understand?

IMPORTANT-always believe established authority. They know best and are much smarter than you.

Read Orwell’s 1984. Then you won’t be dumb.

Fauci gave the best advice available AT THE TIME

His "failing" was being more popular than Trump and not bowing to the Giant Orange Failure's whims

The left still sees him as a hero for over hyping Coronavirus.

which allowed absentee ballot fraud on a massive scale and hence enabled the Dems to cheat in the election.

Torture all the puppies and monkeys you want, Fauci, the Left loves you regardless.

You just self admitted to being a fool. How many lies must Fauci tell before you understand?

IMPORTANT-always believe established authority. They know best and are much smarter than you.

Read Orwell’s 1984. Then you won’t be dumb.
Dear whiny idiot:

Every lie you tell about Fauci could be true. Every paranoid fantasy you have about Fauci could be true. Yet he would still be a global hero and one of the most respected doctors and scientists on the planet.

A lifetime of amazing achievements bought him that. Cry all you like. It it what it is.

Dear whiny idiot:

Every lie you tell about Fauci could be true. Every paranoid fantasy you have about Fauci could be true. Yet he would still be a global hero and one of the most respected doctors and scientists on the planet.

A lifetime of amazing achievements bought him that. Cry all you like. It it what it is.
Yes! Believe liars.

You’ll do well in our Orwellian future. They love dumb fucks like you.

Yes! Believe liars.

You’ll do well in our Orwellian future. They love dumb fucks like you.
Haha, look at your little baby hissy fits.

I could despise Fauci, and every word I said would still be true. And you know it. And the best response you can muster is a baby fit. Sad.

You do know that the virus in question was engineered by man, right? SOMEBODY obviously wanted it to exist...
Yes. My soft-and-fuzzy understanding of that is the same as yours... that it was probably engineered rather than naturally spawned.

But there is no basis nor truth whatsoever in the Right-Wing bull$hit claiming that Left-Wing Americans (as a collective) wanted any-such thing to happen.

Complete and total bull$hit... right up there with the worst of the Orange Baboon-God's insane pronouncements.

Haha, look at your little baby hissy fits.

I could despise Fauci, and every word I said would still be true. And you know it. And the best response you can muster is a baby fit. Sad.
Suck Fauci’s little dick.

Forum List

Back