Fauci going down maybe

and some people are so pathetic and void of a reason to live that they spend their time trying!!
People like you are good for my reaction score. Thanks.

This piece in an establishment left leaning publication may be a game changer. Fauci’s days may be numbered.

How Fauci Fooled America​

When the pandemic hit, America needed someone to turn to for advice. The media and public naturally looked to Dr. Anthony Fauci—the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, an esteemed laboratory immunologist and one of President Donald Trump's chosen COVID advisers. Unfortunately, Dr. Fauci got major epidemiology and public health questions wrong. Reality and scientific studies have now caught up with him.
How Fauci fooled America | Opinion
Dr. Fauci is now one of the gods of the Left they worship.

As Fauci once said, "I am truth and science".

He has become a Messianic figure for them, and as such, cannot be removed.

As for checks and balances for someone who lies, we are talking about the US Federal government here. There are no checks and balances, that is, so long as you are with the correct party affiliation, which he most definitely is.

I look for Fauci to die in office making more money than anyone in the Federal government.

After all, it is a sweet easy gig.

Dr. Fauci is now one of the gods of the Left they worship.

As Fauci once said, "I am truth and science".

He has become a Messianic figure for them, and as such, cannot be removed.

As for checks and balances for someone who lies, we are talking about the US Federal government here. There are no checks and balances, that is, so long as you are with the correct party affiliation, which he most definitely is.

I look for Fauci to die in office making more money than anyone in the Federal government.

After all, it is a sweet easy gig.
Can't tell us what you think, you have to falsely tell us what others are thinking...

Have proof at what the whole body of the "Left" think?

Please post this proof... The whole Left please, otherwise you might look stupid...

Better find the reverse gear there boy...

How pathetic does someone have to be to make a comment like "you're good for my reaction score"

holy shit. If that were important to me Id just eat a bullet and be done with life!!!!

If the Dems did get rid of Fauci --- "let" him retire, at the advanced age of 80, for heaven's sake, maybe he'd be less of a focus for anger.

On the other hand, they need someone to be the hate figure for Covid, and since it's still going on and may well continue for some time, better keep him to absorb the anger.

Otherwise Biden gets it all. They can't want that, with elections coming.

How interesting that what appeared to be a man made bioweapon arrived just in time to affect an election.
Fauxi did say Trump should expect a pandemic. I guess his friends in Wuhan told him they created the bioweapon he ordered

As I recall, no one was. And no one called him racist. People beat on him because Trump's MO is always to find a scapegoat (something Biden knocked him for). Had he been a real politician, he would have messaged the restriction differently. But that was always Trump's issue. He could never pivot into the job. But it's a moot point. He forgot about all the other people flocking out of China. Not even a two week shelter in place and test before you were allowed to come home. You didn't need to bar US citizens from returning home. You just needed to make sure they didn't flock back and spread the virus en masse...which is EXACTLY what happened. Again, that's not on Fauci. That's on the guy who didn't listen...to anyone at that point. Because it was more fun to golf, tweet, and hold pep rallies shadowing the Democratic primaries. It was just "one person coming from China".
Your saying no one called Trump racist?

God almighty... spin, spin, spin... you people are full of $hit clean up to your ears... :blahblah:

Nobody... Lib-Progs included... wanted the damned Covid-19 virus to exist, spread, kill, whatever... nobody...

Leave it to you Rumpian window-lickers to try to sell your fellow knuckle-draggers on that particulrar bumper-sticker concept...
Very very well written!

Forum List

Back