Fauci slams Trump for taking advice from Scott Atlas, "a neuroradiologist with no experience in infectious diseases"

fauci's days are numbered; & he probably knows it.

if i were getting on a plane, i would want capt. sully in the cockpit.

if i was dining out at a 5 star restaurant, i would want wolfgang puck in the kitchen.

& if i wanted the best medical advise about a brand spanking new infectious virus, i would want someone who has made it his life's work researching & combatting such diseases, & not a trump humping x ray tech who has zero training in the field.

So which Fauci to believe, the "Don't wear a mask" Fauci or the "wear a mask" Fauci?
Fauci didn't say that, message board fake news spreader.

Say what? Do we really need to post the video. Yes, he did say that it won’t help.
Yes, you really need to post a video where he told people not to wear masks.
The reason why you didn't show the video is because you're lying.

Being criticized this sharply by our top coronavirus guru is not a good look for Donald Trump two days before the elections:

Actually, Fauci has a long history of making erroneous statements and predictions about viruses. He is a bureaucrat who has not practiced medicine in decades.

& if i wanted the best medical advise about a brand spanking new infectious virus, i would want someone who has made it his life's work researching & combatting such diseases, & not a trump humping x ray tech who has zero training in the field.

I am sure there are folks who have worked in the food industry for many years who would consider themselves chefs, that doesn’t mean I would rather eat their Applebee’s special over a granny who has never been worked in a restaurant. The point is, Fauci’s food sucks. It doesn’t matter how much training he has had, he burns the toast more often than not.
I’m not sure your opinion on Fauci is grounded in a comprehensive knowledge of his career.
The only reason this is controversial is because of fringe conspiracy theorists.

If Fauci is such an expert, why is he so often wrong?

Let’s see.....
Fauci or Trump

Who’s advice should we take.

Fauci who is a world renowned expert or someone who proclaims weekly that the virus is over, mocks those who distance and wear masks, advises we need to inject disinfectant

Let’s see.....
Fauci or Trump

Fauci who is a world renowned expert or someone who proclaims weekly that the virus is over, mocks those who distance and wear masks, advises we need to inject disinfectant

Fauci has been a colossal failure as far as the corona panic is concerned. The situation is continuing in spite of Draconian Mask orders, the closing of bars , taverns and cocktail lounges, closing of schools, etc. It just hasn't panned out, even though he was given tremendous powers by his President. Trump has brought new people onboard to help out, like Doc Atlas, who is a tremendous intellect.

if i was dining out at a 5 star restaurant, i would want wolfgang puck in the kitchen.

So which Fauci to believe, the "Don't wear a mask" Fauci or the "wear a mask" Fauci?
Fauci didn't say that, message board fake news spreader.

Dr. Atlas isn't an "x ray tech" , he's a neuro-radiologist. You have to be pretty precise when you are aiming photons into someone's brain or you could really fuck things up.

I saw Doc Atlas on TV, he's unbelievably brilliant.
Coronavirus is not a brain tumor. He's a neuroradiologist who should be doing neuroradiology (X-rays of the head).

Let’s see.....
Fauci or Trump

The fact that you believe that he actually advised people to inject disinfectant says it all. You are a dupe.

The fact that you believe that he actually advised people to inject disinfectant says it all. You are a dupe.
Go ahead and explain how what Trump said is at all defensible.

Dr. Atlas isn't an "x ray tech" , he's a neuro-radiologist. You have to be pretty precise when you are aiming photons into someone's brain or you could really fuck things up.

I saw Doc Atlas on TV, he's unbelievably brilliant.
Coronavirus is not a brain tumor. He's a neuroradiologist who should be doing neuroradiology (X-rays of the head).

Let’s see.....
Fauci or Trump

He Did.

Fauci’s biggest fear is his 15 minutes of fame has been stretched so thin it’s about to snap and he won’t be on TV telling people how to live, work, play or run the country.

Fauci said we would hit 100,000 infections daily in the fall

Trump says we have turned the corner

Quick quiz

Who’s right there?

Heir Fauci doesn't take his own advice.

1604250795777.png

Fauci said we would hit 100,000 infections daily in the fall

Trump says we have turned the corner

Quick quiz

Who’s right there?
Could the fact we are testing 10X the number of people daily than we were a few months ago have any impact on the number of cases found?

That's a yes or no.

Fauci paraded around and threw out first pitch in a game and then sat right next to friends all with no masks on
He is a fraud

Forum List

Back