Fauci slams Trump for taking advice from Scott Atlas, "a neuroradiologist with no experience in infectious diseases"

As hard hit as NY was...everything is open.

What are you referring to?

fauci's days are numbered; & he probably knows it.

if i were getting on a plane, i would want capt. sully in the cockpit.

if i was dining out at a 5 star restaurant, i would want wolfgang puck in the kitchen.

& if i wanted the best medical advise about a brand spanking new infectious virus, i would want someone who has made it his life's work researching & combatting such diseases, & not a trump humping x ray tech who has zero training in the field.

So which Fauci to believe, the "Don't wear a mask" Fauci or the "wear a mask" Fauci?

You know you could educate yourself on the Government position on masks over time.... But it is better to undermine the number one guy who is fighting a virus that is killing Two 911s a week...

Why the fuck do you hate America...
If masks work, why is anything shut down?
Very little is shut down. If you wear masks, practice sanitizing and distancing we could beat this thing. It is the crowds, no mask fools that are spreading it.

As hard hit as NY was...everything is open.

What are you referring to?
Nothing is fully opened, Moron.

Restaurants are limited to 50% in most cases. Once again I will ask the question your are scared to answer:

If masks work, why isn't everything open?

Being criticized this sharply by our top coronavirus guru is not a good look for Donald Trump two days before the elections:
But Fauci's restraint appeared to have evaporated in a Washington Post interview that was published Saturday night, in which he called out the White House for allowing its strategy for fighting the virus to be shaped in part by a neuroradiologist with no training in the field of infectious disease and said he appreciated chief of staff Mark Meadows' honesty when he admitted to CNN's Jake Tapper during a recent interview that the administration has given up controlling the spread of the virus.
Our "top Coranavirus guru" doesn't know his pelosi from a hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back