Fauci slams Trump for taking advice from Scott Atlas, "a neuroradiologist with no experience in infectious diseases"

Sott Atlas just went on RT the state owned Russian propaganda channel and whined about Fauci

What a douchebag

RT?

WTF
So, Fauci can whine about Atlas, but Atlas can't comment on Fauci???????

You really are a dumbass. :iyfyus.jpg:

when did fauci go on a foreign television network owned & operated by an adversarial nation?

huh? huh huh huh?

<pfffft> you are dismissed.
When did I say he did, Dumbass? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

never said that you did - howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ whatever fauci has to say - he'll say it on american TV unlike trump's bitch who had to go on RT to whine.
So you admit it was just a dumbass question from a dumbass.

do you know what a hypothetical question is?

Sott Atlas just went on RT the state owned Russian propaganda channel and whined about Fauci

What a douchebag

RT?

WTF

when did fauci go on a foreign television network owned & operated by an adversarial nation?

huh? huh huh huh?

never said that you did - howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ whatever fauci has to say - he'll say it on american TV unlike trump's bitch who had to go on RT to whine.

:itsok:

What a douchebag

RT?

WTF

huh? huh huh huh?

guess you don't.

5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

that's why donny loves you long time.

What a douchebag

RT?

WTF

huh? huh huh huh?

guess you don't.

View attachment 410221

that's why donny loves you long time.

the vile scum demonrats are the lazy ones...sadly you are delusional
Delusional is defending Trump talking about injecting disinfectants.

Twisting shit and lying is all you losers have....But I understand that is how the desperate act...Dems are shitting their pants today...polls open in an hour...no chance for you now....

CDC now says numbers way off...actual numbers closer to 143,000

fauci's days are numbered; & he probably knows it.

if i were getting on a plane, i would want capt. sully in the cockpit.

if i was dining out at a 5 star restaurant, i would want wolfgang puck in the kitchen.

& if i wanted the best medical advise about a brand spanking new infectious virus, i would want someone who has made it his life's work researching & combatting such diseases, & not a trump humping x ray tech who has zero training in the field.

So which Fauci to believe, the "Don't wear a mask" Fauci or the "wear a mask" Fauci?

You know you could educate yourself on the Government position on masks over time.... But it is better to undermine the number one guy who is fighting a virus that is killing Two 911s a week...

Why the fuck do you hate America...

A new Centers for Disease Control report shows 94% of people who died from COVID-19 in the U.S. had contributing health conditions.

Excess Deaths...

Explain the surprise method that has killed 300k more people than expected this year...

Seems like another US hater... Why do you want more Americans dead... How many is enough Americans dead?

1604405999027.png

I just don't understand people that want more dead Americans... This Virus has made Osama Bin Laden look like a choirboy and want it to continue and help everyday by spreading more misinformation...

Lets be clear... Spreading misinformation about the virus kills Americans....

& if i wanted the best medical advise about a brand spanking new infectious virus, i would want someone who has made it his life's work researching & combatting such diseases, & not a trump humping x ray tech who has zero training in the field.

I am sure there are folks who have worked in the food industry for many years who would consider themselves chefs, that doesn’t mean I would rather eat their Applebee’s special over a granny who has never been worked in a restaurant. The point is, Fauci’s food sucks. It doesn’t matter how much training he has had, he burns the toast more often than not.

Only to people who would believe misinformation over informed choice...

Trump has admitted that he misinformed the US people... It is clearly said on tape.

Fauci's advice was alway solid and lest be clear, no economy has gone well who ignored the virus. The virus kills the economy, beat the virus and the economy comes back...

Trump's mistake is that he thought he could ignore the virus and play it down...

Fuck Fauci. He changes his story everytime you turn around. I still believe he and Gates started this virus in China
That's the kind of QAnon bullshit that is driving the GOP and the White House now...God help us
Fuck Fauci. He changes his story everytime you turn around. I still believe he and Gates started this virus in China
That's the kind of QAnon bullshit that is driving the GOP and the White House now...God help us

Twisting shit and lying is all you losers have....But I understand that is how the desperate act...Dems are shitting their pants today...polls open in an hour...no chance for you now....
No twisting. It’s on tape. It’s not defensible which is why none of you are defending it.

fauci's days are numbered; & he probably knows it.

if i were getting on a plane, i would want capt. sully in the cockpit.

if i was dining out at a 5 star restaurant, i would want wolfgang puck in the kitchen.

So which Fauci to believe, the "Don't wear a mask" Fauci or the "wear a mask" Fauci?

You know you could educate yourself on the Government position on masks over time.... But it is better to undermine the number one guy who is fighting a virus that is killing Two 911s a week...

Why the fuck do you hate America...
If masks work, why is anything shut down?

Forum List

Back