Fauci slams Trump for taking advice from Scott Atlas, "a neuroradiologist with no experience in infectious diseases"

Then it should be super easy for you to show it in context....I'll wait...

He never said what you and NBC are taking out of context...liar.

You’re right. He just asked about it.

The company that made Lysol had to release a press statement a few days later telling people not to drink Lysol.

What an incompetent moron, Orange Jesus.

Being criticized this sharply by our top coronavirus guru is not a good look for Donald Trump two days before the elections:
But Fauci's restraint appeared to have evaporated in a Washington Post interview that was published Saturday night, in which he called out the White House for allowing its strategy for fighting the virus to be shaped in part by a neuroradiologist with no training in the field of infectious disease and said he appreciated chief of staff Mark Meadows' honesty when he admitted to CNN's Jake Tapper during a recent interview that the administration has given up controlling the spread of the virus.
Looks like the little man is Jealous that Trump got a second opinion from someone other than himself.

Orange Jesus keeps holding Super Spreader events, saying he’ll fire Fauci, whom more Americans trust than Orange Jesus. Meanwhile, his support amongst seniors is dropping like a stone.

:lol:

You can’t make this shit up.

The incompetence is staggering.

24hrs loser...tick tok

A poll came out last week whereby 95% of Trump worshippers said Orange Jesus would win, and 77% in a landslide.

Your media bubble lies to you because you make them rich.

The company that made Lysol had to release a press statement a few days later telling people not to drink Lysol.

NBC is responsible for that loser...24hrs...tick tok

fauci's days are numbered; & he probably knows it.

if i were getting on a plane, i would want capt. sully in the cockpit.

if i was dining out at a 5 star restaurant, i would want wolfgang puck in the kitchen.

& if i wanted the best medical advise about a brand spanking new infectious virus, i would want someone who has made it his life's work researching & combatting such diseases, & not a trump humping x ray tech who has zero training in the field.

Dr. Atlas isn't an "x ray tech" , he's a neuro-radiologist. You have to be pretty precise when you are aiming photons into someone's brain or you could really fuck things up.

I saw Doc Atlas on TV, he's unbelievably brilliant.
Coronavirus is not a brain tumor. He's a neuroradiologist who should be doing neuroradiology (X-rays of the head).
Pretty sure that Dr. Atlas is smarter than FAUCI and has made far far fewer mistakes than cuomo's buddy Fauci.

Leave it up to brain dead Democrats to actually consider drinking Lysol and not understand what he was really saying.

It is because of Democrats that we need ridiculous disclaimers on products.

1604321177703.png

Leave it up to brain dead Democrats to actually consider drinking Lysol and not understand what he was really saying.

It is because of Democrats that we need ridiculous disclaimers on products.

View attachment 410028

Your Orange God asked if we could inject disinfectants into our bodies to kill the virus because spraying disinfectants on surfaces kills the virus.

That's exactly what happened.

But you cultists are always going to defend your short bus President, no matter what retarded thing he says.

Being criticized this sharply by our top coronavirus guru is not a good look for Donald Trump two days before the elections:
But Fauci's restraint appeared to have evaporated in a Washington Post interview that was published Saturday night, in which he called out the White House for allowing its strategy for fighting the virus to be shaped in part by a neuroradiologist with no training in the field of infectious disease and said he appreciated chief of staff Mark Meadows' honesty when he admitted to CNN's Jake Tapper during a recent interview that the administration has given up controlling the spread of the virus.
Name us one qualification that dem nominees to the supreme court have, other than being a fag

Sott Atlas just went on RT the state owned Russian propaganda channel and whined about Fauci

What a douchebag

RT?

WTF
So, Fauci can whine about Atlas, but Atlas can't comment on Fauci???????

You really are a dumbass. :iyfyus.jpg:

when did fauci go on a foreign television network owned & operated by an adversarial nation?

huh? huh huh huh?

<pfffft> you are dismissed.
When did I say he did, Dumbass? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

America respects Fauci far MORE than the Orange Fraud, so of course Trump's minions hate Fauci.

Again...he predicted 100,000 infections in the fall and was attacked for that.

We hit that number this week.

Trump is telling us we're turning the corner.

How can you attack Fauci and defend Trump given that
Do you think the increase in the number of positive tests has anything to do with us testing 10X more every day than we did just a few months ago?

I predict you will run from this post..............again Lesh
First you can document your claim of "10X the tests"

Then you can look at hospitalizations
134K a few months ago, 1.362 MILLION on Oct 30.

Now how are you going to dodge the question Lesh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oct 30, 2020561,362,3768,987,631119,061,648473,00046,688221,3563,578,452144,794,227

Apr 3, 202056134,926283,4531,176,56036,68225,7297,78210,8611,517,228
Dude...that was lame

Aug 1....60 million tests That's " a few months ago"

Now...140 million...that 2.5X NOT 10X. Not even close

And guess what dope?

Yea infections have doubled in that time.
Please explain how proving my claim with a link and figures is lame, Cupcake?

This should be good :abgg2q.jpg:
Hey douchebag, Your own link showed only 2.5 X more tests than Aug 1. NOt the 10X you fraudulently claimed

Trying to compare testing in October to testing in in April is not only dishonest but just plain stupid

Over the last 8 weeks, hospitalization have almost DOUBLED...a test doesn't put you in the hospital
Hey douchebag, Your own link showed only 2.5 X more tests than Aug 1. NOt the 10X you fraudulently claimed

I never said anything about Aug 1, Dumbfuck.

I gave the numbers. They prove what I said, Idiot.

And Fauci recommends wearing face diapers after NOT recommending, so.....

Imma listen to the other guy.

Fuck you commies.

America respects Fauci far MORE than the Orange Fraud, so of course Trump's minions hate Fauci.

Again...he predicted 100,000 infections in the fall and was attacked for that.

We hit that number this week.

Trump is telling us we're turning the corner.

How can you attack Fauci and defend Trump given that
Do you think the increase in the number of positive tests has anything to do with us testing 10X more every day than we did just a few months ago?

I predict you will run from this post..............again Lesh
First you can document your claim of "10X the tests"

Then you can look at hospitalizations
134K a few months ago, 1.362 MILLION on Oct 30.

Now how are you going to dodge the question Lesh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oct 30, 2020561,362,3768,987,631119,061,648473,00046,688221,3563,578,452144,794,227

Apr 3, 202056134,926283,4531,176,56036,68225,7297,78210,8611,517,228
Dude...that was lame

Aug 1....60 million tests That's " a few months ago"

Now...140 million...that 2.5X NOT 10X. Not even close

And guess what dope?

Yea infections have doubled in that time.
Please explain how proving my claim with a link and figures is lame, Cupcake?

This should be good :abgg2q.jpg:

Trying to compare testing in October to testing in in April is not only dishonest but just plain stupid

Over the last 8 weeks, hospitalization have almost DOUBLED...a test doesn't put you in the hospital

I never said anything about Aug 1, Dumbfuck.

I gave the numbers. They prove what I said, Idiot.
So what did you dishonestly claim?

Testing increased ten times in a couple months?

And then you point to APRIL?

That's either stupid or dishonest.

Care to tell us which?

a quack "doctor" that goes against its own study years ago. this demonrat will say anything to knock TRUMP. hey quack fauci, if you dont believe your own study, means you are a piece of shit, vile scum demonrat

try it asswipe, let us know how that works out. if xiden said it you probably would have already....

Dr. Fauci: Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things that the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security are doing. But this is not a major threat for the people of the United States. And this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.

That’s the expert....he also moonlights as the GM for the Cleveland Browns and NY Knicks...great experts.

& now for the facts:

Fauci said US government held off promoting face masks because it knew shortages were so bad that even doctors couldn't get enough
Mia Jankowicz
Jun 15, 2020, 11:48 AM

Fauci said US government held off promoting face masks because it knew shortages were so bad that even doctors couldn't get enough
So why didn’t he just say that?

look at how people went nuts over toilet paper being in short supply.
Masks aren't the same. You can basically make your own. Not many if any can make their own toilet paper.

Forum List

Back