Fauxcohontas: survival of planet depends on 2020 election.

Pocahontas, another liberal who want more job killing environmental legislation. There's no doubt she will continue Obama's war against coal.
Worse than that. Once they destroy the economy with their green nonsense, they will blame it on President Trump.
Exactly. Liberals will force their solar and windmill energy nonsense onto our economy and then blame Trump when it fails and collapses the economy.

They won't have to wait that long. Much more expensive energy will kill our industry long before they get all the windmills and panels going.

No question Republicans are trying to fuk it up

Please explain. How is one person, who is only in charge of one country, going to save the entire planet?

Your party is the party of scare tactics.

We pollute the most per capita. If we don't change there is no hope.

No we don't. China does.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-polluted-countries/

And India has 14 of the 15 most contaminated cities and is the dirtiest country on the planet.

Japan is the largest consumer of fossil fuels on the planet.

Last edited:
If you agree with Republicans that climate change is just a hoax

Vote Republican in 2020

A lot about it is a man made hoax.

Leftists are about controlling people, not the environment. Notice how their base is full of gender studies majors and zero engineers. Perhaps that's why their predictions have always been completely wrong.

Republicans are all about engineers and people who have actual solutions, other than a 16 year old screeching girl.

Please explain. How is one person, who is only in charge of one country, going to save the entire planet?

We pollute the most per capita for countries with a large population. If we don't change there is no hope.
Not even close.
List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions per capita - Wikipedia

We pollute the most per capita for countries with a large population. If we don't change there is no hope.
Not even close.

With a large population, can't you read? What country that has as many people as the United States matches our per capita output?

Good luck.

Not even close.

With a large population, can't you read? What country that has as many people as the United States matches our per capita output?

Good luck.

India has a billion fucking people you moron. So does China. How stupid are you?

We pollute the most per capita for countries with a sizable population. If we don't change there is no hope.

So we pollute more than the Chinese and people of India?

Per capita*? Absolutely. As a country we are only behind China. On a per capita basis for countries with a large population we are number 1.

giphy.gif

*countries with large populations

Not even close.

Good luck.

India has a billion fucking people you moron. So does China. How stupid are you?

We outright pollute more than India. We pollute more than both on a per capita basis. Do your homework, ass wipe.

Not even close.

Good luck.

We outright pollute more than India. We pollute more than both on a per capita basis. Do your homework, ass wipe.
So you believe Fauxcohontas that the world will end if she isn’t elected.

Got it.

We pollute the most per capita for countries with a sizable population. If we don't change there is no hope.

Per capita*? Absolutely. As a country we are only behind China. On a per capita basis for countries with a large population we are number 1.

giphy.gif

List of countries by greenhouse gas emissions per capita - Wikipedia

Not even close.

Good luck.

Got it.

If we don't do something about climate change soon it is detrimental to future generations. Gen X and beyond are going to see and feel some pretty heinous shit.

Good luck.

Got it.

If we don't do something about climate change soon it is detrimental to future generations. Gen X and beyond are going to see and feel some pretty heinous shit.

I'm loving it. We broke a record at 70 degrees today. Cant wait to break it a few dozen times this winter. I'm a global warming fan, that's for sure.

giphy.gif

Thanks for proving my point. Of countries with large populations we pollute more per capita.

How many times do I need to repeat myself? We are the second largest polluter of all countries. Of large population countries we are the highest polluters per capita.

Wow, that's a tough sell.... let me see if I get the premise the marxist shitstains are selling....

Ok, I need to quit believing my lying eyes, nevermind about all the data manipulation and fabrication (see hockey stick), throw in with an industrial grade, congenital liar like Screeching Cheeks, algore, fill-in-the-blank, and pay them a lot of my money to..... wait for it.... fix the weather.

That about sum it up?

Yeah...... No.

Good luck.

Got it.

I'm loving it. We broke a record at 70 degrees today. Cant wait to beak it a few dozen times this winter. I'm a global warming fan, that's for sure.

That's cuz you're obviously kind of dumb.

giphy.gif

Thanks for proving my point. Of countries with large populations we pollute more per capita.

How many times do I need to repeat myself? We are the second largest polluter of all countries. Of large population countries we are the highest polluters per capita.

You come off with that statement when I just posted a wiki link to who pollutes the most and least? Why do we post stuff to educate you people if you refuse to learn anything?

Forum List

Back