Fauxcohontas: survival of planet depends on 2020 election.

Please explain. How is one person, who is only in charge of one country, going to save the entire planet?

Your party is the party of scare tactics.

We pollute the most per capita for countries with a large population. If we don't change there is no hope.
Not even close.
List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions per capita - Wikipedia

With a large population, can't you read? What country that has as many people as the United States matches our per capita output?

Good luck.

India has a billion fucking people you moron. So does China. How stupid are you?

We outright pollute more than India. We pollute more than both on a per capita basis. Do your homework, ass wipe.

Please explain. How is one person, who is only in charge of one country, going to save the entire planet?

Your party is the party of scare tactics.

We pollute the most per capita for countries with a sizable population. If we don't change there is no hope.

So we pollute more than the Chinese and people of India?

Per capita*? Absolutely. As a country we are only behind China. On a per capita basis for countries with a large population we are number 1.

giphy.gif

*countries with large populations

List of countries by greenhouse gas emissions per capita - Wikipedia

Thanks for proving my point. Of countries with large populations we pollute more per capita.

How many times do I need to repeat myself? We are the second largest polluter of all countries. Of large population countries we are the highest polluters per capita.

If you give a fuck about pollution per capita you would be crapping bricks about countries like Kuwait that are 10 times worse per capita than America.

How about you compare nations as advanced as ours? How about CO2 emissions per Trillion dollars of domestic GDP? People in China are not developed. They work for pennies a day under threat of death so they can't afford cars or anything. Americans make good money and thus can buy things.

Wanna do CO2 emissions per trillion of GDP? Cuz, ya know, if you pollute a lot but produce a WHOLE lot then you're not polluting nearly as badly as a country that pollutes a lot but produces almost nothing.

India has a billion fucking people you moron. So does China. How stupid are you?

We outright pollute more than India. We pollute more than both on a per capita basis. Do your homework, ass wipe.
So you believe Fauxcohontas that the world will end if she isn’t elected.

Got it.

If we don't do something about climate change soon it is detrimental to future generations. Gen X and beyond are going to see and feel some pretty heinous shit.

I'm loving it. We broke a record at 70 degrees today. Cant wait to beak it a few dozen times this winter. I'm a global warming fan, that's for sure.

That's cuz you're obviously kind of dumb.

No, it's because I obviously live by the great lakes, and I obviously hate snow blowing my driveway. Haven't started it up once this winter yet.

I'm loving it. We broke a record at 70 degrees today. Cant wait to beak it a few dozen times this winter. I'm a global warming fan, that's for sure.

Yeah, really! Here we are in the middle of an ice age relief high, and it's warming up?? I wouldn't have expected to be so lucky. The more warmth the better --- if we can get thru January without having to tarp the greenhouse against 2 degrees Fahrenheit, that would be so great. And I have all sorts of cabbages and carrots in the garden, thriving -- just get me thru January without killing freezes, and they'll be good to go into the spring.

Unlikely there's anything to it, however. There's a problem, all right, but it's the overpopulation by browns and blacks and yellows that is causing the Sixth Extinction and plastic pollution and air pollution and out-migrations of hordes going every direction ---- not "global warming." But nobody on the Left wants to talk about the obvious problem, overpopulation, because they sure can't blame white people for that, so that just wouldn't be any fun.

Got it.

If we don't do something about climate change soon it is detrimental to future generations. Gen X and beyond are going to see and feel some pretty heinous shit.

No, it's because I obviously live by the great lakes, and I obviously hate snow blowing my driveway. Haven't started it up once this winter yet.

You hate cold weather and snow but live by the Great Lakes? Idiot.

Screw the planet.
It is constantly trying to kill us with earthquakes and volcanoes.

I don't trust it.

Don't blame Mother Earth --- I don't think She notices we're here at all. Ants outweigh humans by several times, I read. We're not as important as we suppose.

Got it.

I was born here. This is where my lifelong friends are, and this is where my family is. Why would I move?

If not for friends and family, I would blow this pop stand and find someplace with less snow in the winter. That's why I enjoyed this 70 degree day in the middle of January. We broke the old record from 1875, you know, when there wasn't one car around???

I do think it's a hoax. The climate has been changing for 4.5 billion fucking years. Get a life.

Mostly it changes by getting cold and quarter-mile-thick ice sheets covering the northern half of the globe at 10,000 years on and 10,000 years off......at least in the last several hundred thousand years. Why it would suddenly decide to change that pattern, I don't know; probably not to get Elizabeth Warren elected, I'm betting.

I do think it's a hoax. The climate has been changing for 4.5 billion fucking years. Get a life.

Mostly it changes by getting cold and quarter-mile-thick ice sheets covering the northern half of the globe at 10,000 years on and 10,000 years off......at least in the last several hundred thousand years. Why it would suddenly decide to change that pattern, I don't know; probably not to get Elizabeth Warren elected, I'm betting.

But but its accelerating over the last 100 years! LOL :abgg2q.jpg:

Got it.

He’s hoping your Cult will get something right and he will own beachfront property in a few years.

Buy low, sell high.:5_1_12024:

Screw the planet.
It is constantly trying to kill us with earthquakes and volcanoes.

I don't trust it.

Don't blame Mother Earth --- I don't think She notices we're here at all. Ants outweigh humans by several times, I read. We're not as important as we suppose.
Do they fart! If so, we gotta do something about ant farts!

Here is the real problem with global warming:

Global warming is a bottomless pit. If we took every dollar, from every American, and put it in that pit, you couldn't even see the top of the pile with an LED superpower light.

What we are doing (and have been doing for nearly 50 years) have been dumping all this money trying to save the world. Look at all the changes we've made, and yet, we are in worse shape today according to the global warming people than we were 50 years ago.

Ray from Cleveland's law of truth: There is no way to make a climate change person happy. It isn't possible. We've been trying for decades, and they are more unhappy now than they've ever been, in spite of the trillions upon trillions of dollars we've dedicated to their cause.

I was born here. This is where my lifelong friends are, and this is where my family is. Why would I move?

Then don't whine about plowing your parents driveway.

If not for friends and family, I would blow this pop stand and find someplace with less snow in the winter. That's why I enjoyed this 70 degree day in the middle of January. We broke the old record from 1875, you know, when there wasn't one car around???

Sure you would. Enjoy the weather.

Ray from Cleveland's law of truth: There is no way to make a climate change person happy. It isn't possible. We've been trying for decades, and they are more unhappy now than they've ever been, in spite of the trillions upon trillions of dollars we've dedicated to their cause.

Oh, I don't know; if all the Republicans and Trumpists died, they'd be happy for a few minutes, at least before they started in-fighting. It's not really about the climate -- I remember when it started, and it was about hate-Bush. How George Bush was involved was very mysterious, but somehow global warming was supposed to be all his fault.

Anyway, Cleveland, you know all about the quarter-mile thick ice sheets in the last Ice Age: they came to a stop just about where you live, I have heard from another Clevelander. Scraped all the dirt off. I agree with you: warming is good. I'm just afraid it ISN'T true, not that it is.

Oh, I don't know; if all the Republicans and Trumpists died, they'd be happy for a few minutes, at least before they started in-fighting. It's not really about the climate -- I remember when it started, and it was about hate-Bush. How George Bush was involved was very mysterious, but somehow global warming was supposed to be all his fault.

Anyway, Cleveland, you know all about the quarter-mile thick ice sheets in the last Ice Age: they came to a stop just about where you live, I have heard from another Clevelander. Scraped all the dirt off. I agree with you: warming is good. I'm just afraid it ISN'T true, not that it is.

It is true to a point, but it's not caused by man. The earth changes every several thousand years. In fact, scientists have found records in Iceland of growing grapes there from many, many years ago. So weather is cyclical, but not noticeable in a lifetime.

Weather and climate has been changing since God made the place. Since we are the dominant creature of this planet, it was made specifically for us--not cute animals. So from that prospective, I seriously doubt that God created this planet with the intent of humans to live here and gave us all these blessings of fuel to stay warm, and thus destroying what he made.

Weather and climate has been changing since God made the place. Since we are the dominant creature of this planet, it was made specifically for us--not cute animals. So from that prospective, I seriously doubt that God created this planet with the intent of humans to live here and gave us all these blessings of fuel to stay warm, and thus destroying what he made.

Ants --- ants are the dominant creature. E.O. Wilson. We just don't notice them, because they're too small to see, except when they get in the kitchen.

Well, and bacteria, and probably lots of other common small beings: jellyfish, coral, lots of things probably outweigh the entire human body mass, easily.

Forum List

Back