FBI Agents are doing something unusual in the wake of the Comey firing

FBI Agents Are Doing Something Unusual In The Wake Of Comey’s Firing | If You Only News

Trump has screwed himself. Now that he has angered the work horses at the FBI, no stone will be left unturned in the Russian-Trump collusion investigation. He will have to start firing more people in the DOJ soon. When will the GOP finally wake up?

Leftists have been all wee weed up since Hillary got spanked.
Russians everywhere like the boogy man. :blahblah:

And so far the evidence we have is?

:dunno:

Yeah, they made that up, same as they made up the fact that Trump backed out of his visit to the FBI today. They exist and would not give the President a warm welcome for why he did this and how.
Inner-city public schooling?

The world according to what? "If you only news"? It's more likely that Chuckie Schumer has screwed the democrat party by being such a hypocrite. Did Schumer think Americans would forget that he called for Comey to resign before the election? The problem for democrats is that they see the world through a prism of anger and outrage and disappointment and they think the rest of the Country is the same. Didn't the loss of the presidency, both houses of congress, most governors and over 3,000 state and local elections in less than a decade teach democrats anything?

Does Trump not ever listen to his Lawyers on when to speak and WHEN NOT TO?

I just wish he would shut up, quit tweeting, spend some time reading about our History, our founders, our Constitution and our Presidents, and spend time reading about foreign relations and the USA..... and then get his chubby ass to work instead of all of this obfuscating and obstructing....

Last edited:

The DOJ has a lot of firing coming to it.

Yet another illegal, rogue government agency whose only purpose is to facilitate criminal actions of feds.

:rolleyes:

COMEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman, Senator Feinstein, members of the committee. Thank you for having this annual oversight hearing about the FBI. I know that sounds little bit like someone saying I'm looking forward to going to the dentist, but I really do mean it.

I think oversight of the FBI, of all parts of government, especially the one I'm lucky enough to lead, is essential. I think it was John Adams who wrote to Thomas Jefferson that power always thinks it has a great soul. The way you guard against that is having people ask hard questions, ask good questions and demand straightforward answers, and I promise you I will do my absolute best to give you that answer today.

I also appreciate the conversation I know we're going to have today and over the next few months about reauthorizing section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act that you mentioned, Mr. Chairman. This is a tool that is essential to the safety of this country. I did not say the same thing about the collection of telephone dialing information by the NSA. I think that's a useful tool.

702 is an essential tool and if it goes away we will be less safe as a country and I mean that and would be happy to talk more about that. Thank you for engaging on that so we can tell the American people why this matters so much and why we can't let it go away. As you know, the magic of the FBI that you oversee is its people. And we talk, as we should, a lot about our counterterrorism work, about our counterintelligence work, and I'm sure we'll talk about that today.

But I thought I would just give you some idea of the work that's being done by those people all over the country, all over the world, every day, every night, all the time. And I pulled three cases that happened that were finished in the last month just to illustrate it.

The first was something I know that you followed closely, the plague of threats against Jewish community centers that this country experienced in the first few months of this year. Children frightened, old people frightened, terrifying threats of bombs at Jewish institutions, especially the Jewish community centers.

The entire FBI surged in response to that threat, working across all programs, all divisions, our technical wizards using our vital international presence. And using our partnerships, especially with the Israeli national police. We made that case and the Israelis locked up the person behind those threats and stopped that terrifying plague against the Jewish community centers.

Second case I wanted to mention is, all of you know what a botnet is. These are the zombie armies of computers that have been taken over by criminals lashed together in order to do tremendous harm to innocent people. Last month, the FBI working with our partners with the Spanish national police took down a botnet called the Kelihos botnet and locked up the Russian hacker behind that botnet, who made a mistake that Russian criminals sometimes make of leaving Russia and visiting the beautiful city of Barcelona. And he's now in jail in Spain and the good people's computers who had been lashed to that zombie army have now been freed from it and are no longer part of a huge criminal enterprise.

And the last one I'll mention is, this past week for the first time since Congress passed a statute making it a crime in the United States to engage in female genital mutilation to mutilate little girls, it's been a felony in the United States since 1996, we made the first case last week against doctors in Michigan for doing this terrifying thing to young girls all across the country. With our partners in the Department of Homeland Security, we brought a case against two doctors who were doing this to children. This is among the most important work we do, protecting kids especially, and it was done by great work that you don't hear about a lot all across the country by the FBI. It is the honor of my life.

I know you look at me like I'm crazy for saying this about this job. I love this work. I love this job. And I love it because of the mission and the people I get to work with, some of whose work I just illustrated by pulling those three cases from last month, but it goes on all the time, all around the country, and we're safer for it. I love representing these people and speaking on their behalf, and I look forward to your questions today.

Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

Read the full testimony of FBI Director James Comey in which he discusses Clinton email investigation

This time, oh boy Trump is really really...really done for? You libs are funny :laugh:

It hasn't even been 5 months. I remember 8 years of hearing how Obama was going to be impeached. Or how he would set up FEMA camps. Or how he would declare martial law to postpone the election. Or Hillary was going to jail. Or Hillary was going to die before the election. After the past 8 years Republicans have no room to talk about bullshit predictions.

Does Trump not ever listen to his Lawyers and when to speak and WHEN NOT TO?

Plainly not. No sane man would have tweeted a threat to a man who was up to testify before congress, being that it's plainly a felony, witness intimidation.

And all the treasonous Trump thugs here will now excuse it. They're not loyal to the USA. Like the old Soviet Communists that they now emulate in every way, the Trump thugs are only loyal to TheParty.

So, Trump thugs, how long before your Stalinist party assigns a "political officer" to every school, factory, and military outfit? The Soviets did it, so you're going to want to do it too.

The DOJ has a lot of firing coming to it.

Yet another illegal, rogue government agency whose only purpose is to facilitate criminal actions of feds.

:rolleyes:

COMEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman, Senator Feinstein, members of the committee. Thank you for having this annual oversight hearing about the FBI. I know that sounds little bit like someone saying I'm looking forward to going to the dentist, but I really do mean it.

I think oversight of the FBI, of all parts of government, especially the one I'm lucky enough to lead, is essential. I think it was John Adams who wrote to Thomas Jefferson that power always thinks it has a great soul. The way you guard against that is having people ask hard questions, ask good questions and demand straightforward answers, and I promise you I will do my absolute best to give you that answer today.

I also appreciate the conversation I know we're going to have today and over the next few months about reauthorizing section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act that you mentioned, Mr. Chairman. This is a tool that is essential to the safety of this country. I did not say the same thing about the collection of telephone dialing information by the NSA. I think that's a useful tool.

702 is an essential tool and if it goes away we will be less safe as a country and I mean that and would be happy to talk more about that. Thank you for engaging on that so we can tell the American people why this matters so much and why we can't let it go away. As you know, the magic of the FBI that you oversee is its people. And we talk, as we should, a lot about our counterterrorism work, about our counterintelligence work, and I'm sure we'll talk about that today.

But I thought I would just give you some idea of the work that's being done by those people all over the country, all over the world, every day, every night, all the time. And I pulled three cases that happened that were finished in the last month just to illustrate it.

The first was something I know that you followed closely, the plague of threats against Jewish community centers that this country experienced in the first few months of this year. Children frightened, old people frightened, terrifying threats of bombs at Jewish institutions, especially the Jewish community centers.

The entire FBI surged in response to that threat, working across all programs, all divisions, our technical wizards using our vital international presence. And using our partnerships, especially with the Israeli national police. We made that case and the Israelis locked up the person behind those threats and stopped that terrifying plague against the Jewish community centers.

Second case I wanted to mention is, all of you know what a botnet is. These are the zombie armies of computers that have been taken over by criminals lashed together in order to do tremendous harm to innocent people. Last month, the FBI working with our partners with the Spanish national police took down a botnet called the Kelihos botnet and locked up the Russian hacker behind that botnet, who made a mistake that Russian criminals sometimes make of leaving Russia and visiting the beautiful city of Barcelona. And he's now in jail in Spain and the good people's computers who had been lashed to that zombie army have now been freed from it and are no longer part of a huge criminal enterprise.

And the last one I'll mention is, this past week for the first time since Congress passed a statute making it a crime in the United States to engage in female genital mutilation to mutilate little girls, it's been a felony in the United States since 1996, we made the first case last week against doctors in Michigan for doing this terrifying thing to young girls all across the country. With our partners in the Department of Homeland Security, we brought a case against two doctors who were doing this to children. This is among the most important work we do, protecting kids especially, and it was done by great work that you don't hear about a lot all across the country by the FBI. It is the honor of my life.

I know you look at me like I'm crazy for saying this about this job. I love this work. I love this job. And I love it because of the mission and the people I get to work with, some of whose work I just illustrated by pulling those three cases from last month, but it goes on all the time, all around the country, and we're safer for it. I love representing these people and speaking on their behalf, and I look forward to your questions today.

Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

Read the full testimony of FBI Director James Comey in which he discusses Clinton email investigation
He may be a "showboat," but I guess I admire showboats. Comey is a boy scout and a great bullshit artist all rolled into one. I like the boy scout part quite a lot.

Plainly not. No sane man would have tweeted a threat to a man who was up to testify before congress, being that it's plainly a felony, witness intimidation.

And all the treasonous Trump thugs here will now excuse it. They're not loyal to the USA. Like the old Soviet Communists that they now emulate in every way, the Trump thugs are only loyal to TheParty.

So, Trump thugs, how long before your Stalinist party assigns a "political officer" to every school, factory, and military outfit? The Soviets did it, so you're going to want to do it too.

if trump thinks it's a good idea, trumpswabs will follow him over that cliff too...

You guys don't get it. Trump rarely listens to anyone and it's worked remarkably well in just about everything he's done.

Why on earth would he change because a bunch of beta-males whining about it?!

Yeah, they made that up, same as they made up the fact that Trump backed out of his visit to the FBI today. They exist and would not give the President a warm welcome for why he did this and how.
Inner-city public schooling?
Thought I recognized you!
Good, so tell me how you make up facts and for where you learned this.
I heard it on the news this a.m. On tv. CNN or FOX. I flip back and forth. Yesterday I heard Trump was scheduled to visit the FBI. This a.m. I heard he was not going because "he would not receive a warm welcome." I'm guessing that information came, at some point, from folks at the FBI, since it must have been embarrassing for Trump to have to cancel. It's not something the WH would have made up.

I just wish he would shut up, quit tweeting, spend some time reading about our History, our founders, our Constitution and our Presidents, and spend time reading about foreign relations and the USA..... and then get his chubby ass to work instead of all of this obfuscating and obstructing....

hard to fathom just how dense the donald is... at this point, it's almost like he wants to be impeached.

Trump threatens ex-FBI head Comey with possible 'tapes' of conversations

You guys don't get it. Trump rarely listens to anyone and it's worked remarkably well in just about everything he's done.

Why on earth would he change because a bunch of beta-males whining about it?!
he's not in the private sector, where he can say or claim any falsehood he feels like saying every other minute...and get away with it... his stardom and billions matters not, as a government servant to us...he represents OUR NATION, you and ME, and he needs to STOP trying to baffle everyone with his bullshit, shut up, and get to work.

hard to fathom just how dense the donald is... at this point, it's almost like he wants to be impeached.

Trump threatens ex-FBI head Comey with possible 'tapes' of conversations
It would be funny if they would get him to testify, he would face hundreds of counts of perjury.

Forum List

Back