FBI Agents are doing something unusual in the wake of the Comey firing

Does Trump not ever listen to his Lawyers and when to speak and WHEN NOT TO?

Plainly not. No sane man would have tweeted a threat to a man who was up to testify before congress, being that it's plainly a felony, witness intimidation.

And all the treasonous Trump thugs here will now excuse it. They're not loyal to the USA. Like the old Soviet Communists that they now emulate in every way, the Trump thugs are only loyal to TheParty.

So, Trump thugs, how long before your Stalinist party assigns a "political officer" to every school, factory, and military outfit? The Soviets did it, so you're going to want to do it too.
You guys don't get it. Trump rarely listens to anyone and it's worked remarkably well in just about everything he's done.

Why on earth would he change because a bunch of beta-males whining about it?!
he's not in the private sector, where he can say or claim any falsehood he feels like saying every other minute...and get away with it... his stardom and billions matters not, as a government servant to us...he represents OUR NATION, you and ME, and he needs to STOP trying to baffle everyone with his bullshit, shut up, and get to work.
He is doing what he said he would do, so if you're baffled it's your problem. Whining isn't going to get you anywhere.

This time, oh boy Trump is really really...really done for? You libs are funny :laugh:

He's already done for. He's a placeholder at this point.
not if he simply shuts up, lets the Russian investigations come to their ends on their own, and shows the Nation his allegiance IS ACTUALLY with the USA and not with Putin, and gets his butt to work....that would save him...

I just wish he would shut up, quit tweeting, spend some time reading about our History, our founders, our Constitution and our Presidents, and spend time reading about foreign relations and the USA..... and then get his chubby ass to work instead of all of this obfuscating and obstructing....

hard to fathom just how dense the donald is... at this point, it's almost like he wants to be impeached.

Trump threatens ex-FBI head Comey with possible 'tapes' of conversations

FTR

Meanwhile, NBC quoted a source close to Mr Comey as saying: “He hopes there are tapes. That would be perfect.”

“It is absolutely untrue that Jim Comey asked to have dinner or that he asked to have his job,” the network quoted the source as saying: “That is a complete fabrication.”

James Comey 'not worried about any tapes' despite Trump's threat over conversations

I just wish he would shut up, quit tweeting, spend some time reading about our History, our founders, our Constitution and our Presidents, and spend time reading about foreign relations and the USA..... and then get his chubby ass to work instead of all of this obfuscating and obstructing....

hard to fathom just how dense the donald is... at this point, it's almost like he wants to be impeached.

FTR

Meanwhile, NBC quoted a source close to Mr Comey as saying: “He hopes there are tapes. That would be perfect.”

“It is absolutely untrue that Jim Comey asked to have dinner or that he asked to have his job,” the network quoted the source as saying: “That is a complete fabrication.”

James Comey 'not worried about any tapes' despite Trump's threat over conversations
NBC?! Seriously?

FBI Agents Are Doing Something Unusual In The Wake Of Comey’s Firing | If You Only News

Trump has screwed himself. Now that he has angered the work horses at the FBI, no stone will be left unturned in the Russian-Trump collusion investigation. He will have to start firing more people in the DOJ soon. When will the GOP finally wake up?
What you are suggesting is that no one at the FBI took the Russia thing seriously until Comey was fired.

FTR

NBC?! Seriously?

So post proof it's wrong.

Idiot.

And I hope there are tapes too.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Plainly not. No sane man would have tweeted a threat to a man who was up to testify before congress, being that it's plainly a felony, witness intimidation.

And all the treasonous Trump thugs here will now excuse it. They're not loyal to the USA. Like the old Soviet Communists that they now emulate in every way, the Trump thugs are only loyal to TheParty.

So, Trump thugs, how long before your Stalinist party assigns a "political officer" to every school, factory, and military outfit? The Soviets did it, so you're going to want to do it too.
oh well, he'll pay then right? you got thugs down today. look at you!!!!

Whining isn't going to get you anywhere.

Then why do you and all the Trump-snowflakes constantly whine about everything?

We thought maybe you'd stop crying after the election, but no, you all actually got worse. Trump-snowflakes can no longer speak on any topic without weeping uncontrollably. They're literally the biggest pack of wimps to ever walk planet earth. They'd have to get tougher to reach to beta-male status. Like their uberwimp leader, they don't even rank as gamma or delta. The whole Trump cult, from leader on down, is in epsilon-male territory.

It's fascinating, psychologically. Weak males like the Trump-snowflakes usually become parasites of a strong male, but here, they've chosen to become parasites of a man who's just as weak as they are.

FTR

NBC?! Seriously?

So post proof it's wrong.

Idiot.

And I hope there are tapes too.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
me too. I'm all for it. let's hear how sneaky comey was.

FBI Agents Are Doing Something Unusual In The Wake Of Comey’s Firing | If You Only News

Trump has screwed himself. Now that he has angered the work horses at the FBI, no stone will be left unturned in the Russian-Trump collusion investigation. He will have to start firing more people in the DOJ soon. When will the GOP finally wake up?
Can you left wing nuts have a conference or something and get your stories straight. Before he was fired you all claimed the agents hated him for going after shrillary, now they're mad at Trump for firing him. Make up your minds.

We thought maybe you'd stop crying after the election, but no, you all actually got worse. Trump-snowflakes can no longer speak on any topic without weeping uncontrollably. They're literally the biggest pack of wimps to ever walk planet earth. They'd have to get tougher to reach to beta-male status. Like their uberwimp leader, they don't even rank as gamma or delta. The whole Trump cult, from leader on down, ranks in epsilon-male territory.

It's fascinating, psychologically. Weak males like the Trump-snowflakes usually become parasites of a strong male, but here, they've chosen to become parasites of a man who's just as weak as they are.
snowflake is leftists. learn something for a change. now back to your whining.

We thought maybe you'd stop crying after the election, but no, you all actually got worse. Trump-snowflakes can no longer speak on any topic without weeping uncontrollably. They're literally the biggest pack of wimps to ever walk planet earth. They'd have to get tougher to reach to beta-male status. Like their uberwimp leader, they don't even rank as gamma or delta. The whole Trump cult, from leader on down, is in epsilon-male territory.

Nice try wimp, but doesn't work like that. A snowflake is a snowflake and a beta-male is a beta-male. This is not an "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I?" proposition

You guys don't get it. Trump rarely listens to anyone and it's worked remarkably well in just about everything he's done.

Why on earth would he change because a bunch of beta-males whining about it?!
he's not in the private sector, where he can say or claim any falsehood he feels like saying every other minute...and get away with it... his stardom and billions matters not, as a government servant to us...he represents OUR NATION, you and ME, and he needs to STOP trying to baffle everyone with his bullshit, shut up, and get to work.
He HAS been getting away with it, though, Care4All, and no one seems willing to stop him.

I don't care if you are pro or anti Trump. The whole world is laughing at this fiasco. Trump is an international joke....a president threatening on tweeter his ex FBI director?
Are you kidding me? How low this has to go?
It's insane and sad for a country like the US.

The world is laughing at liberals, Trump is getting things done, like today he got China to start buying beef, you don't get any news of the good stuff from MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care if you are pro or anti Trump. The whole world is laughing at this fiasco. Trump is an international joke....a president threatening on tweeter his ex FBI director?

The world is laughing at liberals, Trump is getting things done, like today he got China to start buying beef, you don't get any news of the good stuff from MSM.

Well maybe if the man would stop acting like a total asshole, there'd be room on the news for good stuff. China never bought our beef before?

Well maybe if the man would stop acting like a total asshole, there'd be room on the news for good stuff. China never bought our beef before?
too funny. I love it. wow.

Other corrupt/weak FBI people are thinking about leaving? That's great!!

That falls right in line with the decrease of illegals crossing our border. lol

Having a strong president is something we needed. :)

Forum List

Back