FBI Agents are doing something unusual in the wake of the Comey firing

Boy, Trump is really done for now! The other 500 times the left claimed he was done for, they weren't serious, THIS TIME, he's really done for.

Could be. Before when he was done for he didn't have the entire FBI hating him for firing their boss. Now you've thousands of FBI agents who are determined to see Trump go down in flames. Firing Comey was the stupidest thing Trump could have ever done. But Comey figured out that Trump has been laundering money for the Russians for years, and so ....boom, he's gone.

Lol, you're cute in your hat:
IMG_0388.JPG

Y
FBI Agents Are Doing Something Unusual In The Wake Of Comey’s Firing | If You Only News

Trump has screwed himself. Now that he has angered the work horses at the FBI, no stone will be left unturned in the Russian-Trump collusion investigation. He will have to start firing more people in the DOJ soon. When will the GOP finally wake up?
Other corrupt/weak FBI people are thinking about leaving? That's great!!

That falls right in line with the decrease of illegals crossing our border. lol

Having a strong president is something we needed. :)
We have the weakest president of the USA in my lifetime...
he may be a pseudo Alpha Male as president, but he is NOT strong, he is so weak he is hurting our Nation, every single day with these episodes of his own insecurities which under lie his narcissistic disorder.,,, he is also extremely ignorant of our History, on our founders, on our presidents, and how government even works and this is a detriment and NOT an asset, for our Nation....

he's made it through life by his silver spoon beginnings and by bullshitting, and being a damn good one...and street smarts... in a mobster like way....imo...

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So the liar checks in.

If she says he's the weakest president, you know the truth is that he's the strongest.

He is strong and he is strengthening our country.

US steel stocks skyrocket as Trump launches probe on foreign products
Dow zooms over 1,200 points since Trump victory
Illegal border crossings plummet to lowest in 17 years, Trump rhetoric credited
Illegal Border Crossings Down 40 Percent in February, CBP Report Says
GREAT AGAIN: Illegal Border Crossing Down 70%, Top Honduran Official Predicts Texas Exodus – InvestmentWatch
Trump Approval Ratings Skyrocket Despite Liberal Resistance Movement

Your links are 2-6 months old and from biased rightwing sites. The problem with Mike Flynn and the growing web of those in bed with him and laundering money for Russia has grown a great deal in the last couple of months. This is why Comey was fired.

No, Comey was fired because he failed to do his job properly.

And ad hominem. You can't argue the facts, so you attack the sources.

You're not stating any facts. Stupid twit, even Trump has admitted why he fired Comey.

Trump has now admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation
Trump has now admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation
“When I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.’”

PURE LIE and fake as hell news. Your dogshit lying liberal press is going to wake up out of a way to broadcast their lies soon, and a lot of them are going to be crying in the pokey for sedition, and treason for trying to overthrow the duly elected members of the government. Most Americans are getting tired of the shit they you, and the other vile disgusting dimshitscumcrats are doing and just want you all gone, hopefully dead or shut the fuck up however it takes with you constant LIES, and whining BS. Oh and whoever thought of addressing themselves outside of the first person inclusive. HAHAHAHA shows how stupid you people really are.

Boy, Trump is really done for now! The other 500 times the left claimed he was done for, they weren't serious, THIS TIME, he's really done for.

Could be. Before when he was done for he didn't have the entire FBI hating him for firing their boss. Now you've thousands of FBI agents who are determined to see Trump go down in flames. Firing Comey was the stupidest thing Trump could have ever done. But Comey figured out that Trump has been laundering money for the Russians for years, and so ....boom, he's gone.
You're delusional if you think FBI agents care that much whether Comey got fired. Before the election a lot of sources were saying agents hated Comey.

Liberals are in a panic throwing shit against the wall hoping something will stick to Trump. The word desperation comes to mind.
Trump just fired the man in charge of his campaign's investigation. If Clinton had been President and fired Comey while they were doing the e-mail investigation, would you say that was fair and dandy?
The last thing Clinton would do is fire Comey. He was her ace-in the-hole and the only reason she under indictment as we speak.

Clinton is not under indictment BUT -

You RWNJs never care what a crime is.

You only care who commits it.

If there was evidence, Clinton would be on trial. There isn't so she's not. Deal with it.

And quit lying about drumpf. You knew he's a criminal before you voted and now you get to live with that.

Quit whining.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

"One agent" said this, "another agent" said that. "Some agents" did this, "some agents" did that. I guess they don't have names, or maybe they never existed in the first place.
Yeah, they made that up, same as they made up the fact that Trump backed out of his visit to the FBI today. They exist and would not give the President a warm welcome for why he did this and how.

Not sure [email protected]. Is whining about. That's pretty much all trump says - that he "heard it" and "everybody says". And it's always a flat out lie.

View attachment 126351

LOL, you're very cute in your total ignorance. These deals tie in to why he won't release his tax returns, too.

Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?

DONALD TRUMP’S WORST DEAL
The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.
Donald Trump’s Worst Deal

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Wow, the cult will follow this clown no matter what he says or does. That's what happens when you are unable to think critically. To quote their President: SAD!

Liberals are in a panic throwing shit against the wall hoping something will stick to Trump. The word desperation comes to mind.
Trump just fired the man in charge of his campaign's investigation. If Clinton had been President and fired Comey while they were doing the e-mail investigation, would you say that was fair and dandy?

Ah, you lie!
Don't tell me-- there is no investigation....
or did the POTUS NOT fire Comey?

"One agent" said this, "another agent" said that. "Some agents" did this, "some agents" did that. I guess they don't have names, or maybe they never existed in the first place.
Yeah, they made that up, same as they made up the fact that Trump backed out of his visit to the FBI today. They exist and would not give the President a warm welcome for why he did this and how.

Not sure [email protected]. Is whining about. That's pretty much all trump says - that he "heard it" and "everybody says". And it's always a flat out lie.

ANd yet he rails against the media for not revealing sources. He's the biggest, stupidest piece of shit to ever land in the White House.

Wow, the cult will follow this clown no matter what he says or does. That's what happens when you are unable to think critically. To quote their President: SAD!

Oh, honey, let me tell you....you've landed right in the middle of Trump's colon where these cretins live and breathe.

Oh, honey, let me tell you....you've landed right in the middle of Trump's colon where these cretins live and breathe.

They are all over the internet, every political discussion forum is crawling with these bottom feeders. I guess screaming at their TV's just doesn't do it anymore.

View attachment 126351

LOL, you're very cute in your total ignorance. These deals tie in to why he won't release his tax returns, too.

The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.
IMG_2931.jpg

FBI Agents Are Doing Something Unusual In The Wake Of Comey’s Firing | If You Only News

Trump has screwed himself. Now that he has angered the work horses at the FBI, no stone will be left unturned in the Russian-Trump collusion investigation. He will have to start firing more people in the DOJ soon. When will the GOP finally wake up?
Other corrupt/weak FBI people are thinking about leaving? That's great!!

That falls right in line with the decrease of illegals crossing our border. lol

Having a strong president is something we needed. :)
We have the weakest president of the USA in my lifetime...
he may be a pseudo Alpha Male as president, but he is NOT strong, he is so weak he is hurting our Nation, every single day with these episodes of his own insecurities which under lie his narcissistic disorder.,,, he is also extremely ignorant of our History, on our founders, on our presidents, and how government even works and this is a detriment and NOT an asset, for our Nation....

he's made it through life by his silver spoon beginnings and by bullshitting, and being a damn good one...and street smarts... in a mobster like way....imo...
Rather than leave this nation to democrats, destroy it down to its roots. Maybe it might grow back with decent people like a forest will do after a forest fire.

Great, let's start with YOUR neighborhood. Light the match in your house. Oh, and please stay inside with windows and doors locked.

View attachment 126351

View attachment 126355

Is that Manafort on the left and Lewindowski on the right?
You're finally right about something. Trump really is nothing but an organized criminal running an international money laundering ring.

The DOJ has a lot of firing coming to it.

Yet another illegal, rogue government agency whose only purpose is to facilitate criminal actions of feds.

You got that. With little monkey Jeffey Sessions at the helm, it's even more of a joke than before.
I suspect that's the plan. I think that's why Trump kept comey, too.

Trump didn't keep Comey, idiot. Comey wouldn't pledge loyalty to Trump. Wake the fuck up. Jeff Sessions not only pledged loyalty but probably gave Trump a blow job afterwards.

This made me spit my food out...LOL

The DOJ has a lot of firing coming to it.

Yet another illegal, rogue government agency whose only purpose is to facilitate criminal actions of feds.
And who are the two "illegal, rogue government agency" Top Dawgs of DOJ?

#1 - AG Jeffy Sessions
#2 - DAG Roddy Rosenstein

So you obviously must be saying that these two Orange appointees are either incompetent at their posts and STILL in business to "facilitate criminal actions of feds" or that the criminal actions began sometime after Jan 20th when the Idiot-in-Chief stuck them in their positions!

I can't wait until they both get their subpoena's to testify on topics related to the current news that's brewing at this very moment!

Forum List

Back