🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Agents: The Harder We Questioned Hillary About Her Missing Emails And Server, The Dumber She Got

First thing they teach you in the military is professional ignorance..

Bitch is Just playing dumb.
No, it's true. Former FBI Director declared to the world that she was TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW, which was him telling the world that she was and is too stupid to ever hold a government position ever again.

Bitch is Just playing dumb.
No, it's true. Former FBI Director declared to the world that she was TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS BREAKING THE LAW, which was him telling the world that she was and is too stupid to ever hold a government position ever again.
Lol, I remember Comey saying that during his testimony before the House Intelligence Committee.

Any day now...any day now...any day now...[20 years later]...any day now...

'Any day now' WHAT?

'Any day now' Liberals / Mueller will finally find evidence that a crime ever happened warranting his witch hunt?
- NEVER going to happen.

As for Hillary, she has already been PROVEN to be a traitor, a felon, and to have endangered our national security...but was protected by a now PROVEN formal criminal administration, President, FBI, and DOJ.

Update!

DUtOeB8U0AIB00q

The mentally unfit Trump can't survive life without an enemy, someone to hate and someone to get his Trump Thumpers to hate, so to distract from his own evil.

The DUMBEST Hillary Clinton ever looked under questioning was when Hillary was asked about Ambassador Stephens' more than 60 pleas for additional security in Benghazi ... in light of the KNOWN threat of the pending attack on 9/11/12, in light of the KNOWN call for his assassination, in light of the fact that every other nation had pulled their people out due to the increased Al Qaeda presence and violence, in light of 2 terrorist attacks - the final one leaving a 4-foot hole in the compound wall - prior to the final attack on 9/11/12 that left 4 Americans needlessly murdered...

She was asked why she and her State Department had rejected his more than 60 requests for additional security...

SHE LAUGHED ... She said she thought that was all 'PART OF HIS SENSE OF HUMOR' ... that she thought he was 'KIDDING'

STATE DEPT PHONE RINGS:

HILLARY:
Good morning, Clinton Foundation DC Office and State Department, How may you help ME?

STEVENS:
Secretary Clinton, this is Ambassador Stevens. Our compound just got attacked by terrorists again last night. No one is injured, but it left a 4-foot hole in our compound wall. Things are getting worse here, and I need more security personnel to provide protection for us. With the expected 9/11/12 terrorist attack coming up soon, I need those guards. If I do not have them and a larger, more coordinated attack goes down I will be killed, as others might be.

HILLARY:
Bwuhahaha....You are SO damn funny. I just love your sense of humor! You just crack me up. No matter how many times you pull this prank call...what is it now - 60 times - you always make me laugh. Listen, it was good hearing from you again, but I have to go. I've got the KGB Bank waiting on the other line. Keep that sense of humor, Ambassador! Buh-bye.

<Click>

Lets not forget Hillary is a trained experienced lawyer with 8 years experience with White House security protocols, also served as a Senator and SOS she can't really claim to be ignorant of the law the proposition is laughable.

As for Hillary, she has already been PROVEN to be a traitor, a felon, and to have endangered our national security.
Any day now...any day now...any day now
You really don't realize how stupid you look defending her? Bless your heart.
I’m not defending her. I thought she was a terrible candidate. But you kooks have been saying “She’ll be locked up any day now” for 25 years.

So obviously you’re nuts and just a lot of fun to poke fun at

Forum List

Back