FBI and DARPA (DOD) werent the only agencies inside Trump's administration that spied on him while he was POTUS.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And people don't believe the deep state is real? And how many of you are happy with losing your Republic? Because many of you seem to indeed be happy about it.

But yeah, Trump was/is the problem. FFS

A right wing hack pushing trump victimhood.

Just proves Trump is the cleanest president we have ever had.
Which is why he's facing dozens of indictments?

You loons had spies on him and you still have to make of things to indict him over. Lol
I had him spied on? I know I'm awesome and all, but you give me way too much credit.

I see no problem with monitoring an obvious national security threat.
~~~~~~
Indeed, with all the corruption, treason, Security violations and wrong decisions Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. has made during is 2.5 years as president, someone should certainly be closely monitoring him. Don`t forget his finger is close to that red nuke button.

And people don't believe the deep state is real? And how many of you are happy with losing your Republic? Because many of you seem to indeed be happy about it.

You dumb fuck moron, DARPA is a research agency for military. God you people are ad ignorant as you are dumb.

If deemed necessary
FB_IMG_1690978137116.jpg

More Evidence against him than Trump.

Yup.

DeepSwamp dreamgirl Hillary was *supposed* to win.

It was “Her Time."

And then along came Trump.

And then along came Trump.
The thing that won't go away. Just think, if Hillary had won, then she probably would've won re-election.
Meaning that you wouldn't have to deal with Dark Brandon today.
Oh well, just a meaningless thought.

Maybe federal agencies spy on the president and maybe not but when there is an unholy alliance between the DOD and the liberal media, only republicans end up with the shitty end of the stick.

Those agencies are headed by Trump appointees like Barr who ran the DoJ and FBI. If his own people felt they needed to spy on him, what does that say about him?

Forum List

Back