FBI apologizes for spying and wiretapping of Trump campaign

FBI admits illegal wiretapping of President Trump, issues apology - Whatfinger News - Videos

F.B.I. Apologizes to Court for Botching Surveillance of Trump Adviser, and Pledges Fixes

FBI Apologizes To Court For Mishandling Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser

Notice the softened code words. "listening in,"
"surveillance."

Libs on this forum have maintained for months if not years that Trump wasn't spied on or wiretapped.
Well the FBI just apologized for doing it. So that does it.

Oh and ya
the libs aren't going to take our guns either. Just ask em.
1st link is a straight up lie, the other two don't support your title.

This thread is just another tRumpling lie.
more reliable than cnn or msm so
prove it

FBI admits illegal wiretapping of President Trump, issues apology - Whatfinger News - Videos

F.B.I. Apologizes to Court for Botching Surveillance of Trump Adviser, and Pledges Fixes

"surveillance."

Libs on this forum have maintained for months if not years that Trump wasn't spied on or wiretapped.

Oh and ya

Again PROVING BEYOND A DOUBT, that Creepytoes is a lying, and deranged piece of shit....he also believes Biden didn't EXTORT Ukraine.....but we just have to laugh at his feeble attempt to suck a DEMONRATS DICK!
Biden didn't extort the Ukraine.

But tRump did.

I'm sure you're much better at sucking dick than I am, I see you do it for tRump daily.

"surveillance."

Oh and ya

Again PROVING BEYOND A DOUBT, that Creepytoes is a lying, and deranged piece of shit....he also believes Biden didn't EXTORT Ukraine.....but we just have to laugh at his feeble attempt to suck a DEMONRATS DICK!

But tRump did.

I'm sure you're much better at sucking dick than I am, I see you do it for tRump daily.

Sure, he just bragged on tape about in front of the world he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son. And only direct material witness in your other lying comment stated there was no so called prid pro quo. Go fly a kite.

"surveillance."

Oh and ya

But tRump did.

Sure, he just bragged on tape about in front of the world he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son. And only direct material witness in your other lying comment stated there was no so called prid pro quo. Go fly a kite.
But he didn't.

Carter Page was not associated with the Trump campaign when the FISA warrants in question were approved. The first one was filed before Trump became a candidate.

There was no surveillance nor spying on the Trump campaign. Period.

Honesty is beyond the reach of a large portion of Trump’s base.

LOL, the FBI admits it and you're still "NUH UH"

Carter Page was not associated with the Trump campaign when the FISA warrants in question were approved. The first one was filed before Trump became a candidate.

They didn’t admit to spying on the Trump campaign. Period.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Why are there so many morons here?

Prove it.

Why ARE you here? They got caught with their dicks in the cookie jar, deal with kid.

Amazing - The criminals admit and apologize for what they did, and snowflakes still reject the truth.

Nobody admitted to any such thing. You guys lie all the fucking time. It must be depressing for you.
Amazing - The criminals admit and apologize for what they did, and snowflakes still reject the truth.

Nobody admitted to any such thing. You guys lie all the fucking time. It must be depressing for you.

He didn't write this ?

“The F.B.I. has the utmost respect for this court and deeply regrets the errors and omission identified by” the inspector general, wrote the F.BI. director, Christopher A. Wray, in a statement included with the filing. He called the conduct described by the report “unacceptable and unrepresentative of the F.B.I. as an institution.”

Prove it.

Why ARE you here? They got caught with their dicks in the cookie jar, deal with kid.

Mincing words.

It's what they do when they've been exposed.

He didn't write this ?

“The F.B.I. has the utmost respect for this court and deeply regrets the errors and omission identified by” the inspector general, wrote the F.BI. director, Christopher A. Wray, in a statement included with the filing. He called the conduct described by the report “unacceptable and unrepresentative of the F.B.I. as an institution.”

That said nothing about spying on the Trump campaign.

If Page were not linked to trump no one would know his name today

he was a pawn in the failed Deep State conspiracy against trump
LOLOL

You can call him a pawn all you want; the FBI was still spying on him long before he was involved with Impeached Trump's campaign and after -- but not during.
He wasnt there long enough to be useful to the Deep State except as a boogyman for the liberal media to give anti trumpsters hope that trump would soon be gone
Utter nonsense. Again, the FBI was interested in him for years. Not to mention, the FBI didn't leak any of this to the media. What kind of boogeyman is that when they kept it to themselves?
Listening to the hysterical lib news media I bet few people realized that Carter Page was a big nothing for years.

it was always “former trump campaign advisor Carter Page ...”
And he still wasn't with the Impeached Trump campaign while he was spied on.

"surveillance."

Oh and ya

But tRump did.

Liar, Biden's son was not being investigated.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Head of NSA confirmed Trump was spied on......and all the uh uhs in the world cant change that fact

Head of NSA confirmed Trump was spied on......and all the uh uhs in the world cant change that fact
Please give me a link to that. The other links on this thread were about Carter Page, whom the Trump Campaign disavowed.

You would think the CIA and FBI would have some way to say if they both are either investigating the same guy, or if the guy being investigated is actually an asset for the other. I mean I understand how that type of communication could actually cause an issue in one investigation or the other, but is it as bad as the flak they are getting now because of it?

The latter. They are only sorry because they got caught.

Forum List

Back