FBI Arrests Another Rioter

The thread title is inaccurate. Here is the correct version:

The FBI continues the Dem-Prog witch hunt of the political opposition while ignoring reports of real terrorist threats such as the Islamist who was allowed to kill 10 people in Colorado last week.

He was "allowed" to kill 10 people because the Republican Judge lifted the ban on AR sales in Bolder. Conservatives allowed a man with a history of anger management problems and mental illness to purchase a gun whose primary function is the rapid murder of human beings.

What could possibly go wrong?
Did the court also make murder legal?

Oath keepers, proud boys, and three percenters appear to have been charged and arrested. Using face book and other social media post to assist in the prosecution . One of the arrested posted that they were looking for ANTIFA to show up and be ready for them. Instead I guess they just got caught up in the moment.

Were they arrested? The guy with the head dress was assumed to be BLM because he was at the BLM riots. Turns out he was a QANON supporter. ANTIFA identification claims have turned out to be other right wing groups. ANTIFA is just a quick fix claim with little basis in reality.

1616956190652.png

Rudy consulting with the brother James who is a black person who supports TRump and has his own right wing group.

Working with the brother to blame the other brother.

Still these groups go to protest because they know the other group will be there. Pro Trump protesters made up 99.9 percent of the crowd. Right wing groups claimed that Trump was weak and left to head to the capitol before Trump was finished. They had a plan.

Oath keepers, proud boys, and three percenters appear to have been charged and arrested. Using face book and other social media post to assist in the prosecution . One of the arrested posted that they were looking for ANTIFA to show up and be ready for them. Instead I guess they just got caught up in the moment.

Were they arrested? The guy with the head dress was assumed to be BLM because he was at the BLM riots. Turns out he was a QANON supporter. ANTIFA identification claims have turned out to be other right wing groups. ANTIFA is just a quick fix claim with little basis in reality.

View attachment 473524

Rudy consulting with the brother James who is a black person who supports TRump and has his own right wing group.

Still these groups go to protest because they know the other group will be there. Pro Trump protesters made up 99.9 percent of the crowd. Right wing groups claimed that Trump was weak and left to head to the capitol before Trump was finished. They had a plan.
still believing fake news???????? lol

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He was found by the public calling in tips.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

FBI arrests another rightwing domestic terrorist.

the NY post is a rag mag owned by rupert murdoch. your article reports no names, no pics ...

just 'somebody saw somebody'...

that didn't help you one bit.
and all you can come up with is the very media sources that lied to you for 4 years

if donny's DOJ was able to nab any antifa - they would have AND splashed it all over the airwaves.
it seems like President Trump DOJ was a carryover from the obama DOJ

ummmm.... no.

jeff sessions sure wasn't & neither was bill barr.

Big deal.
So the Fed Bureau of Idiots are hard at work tracking down what are basically Misdemeanor offenders!
What a sham-bola.....:udaman:!

get them all & the fact that it was on federal property, it's a federal crime. lesser perhaps than other charges ... but that could change.

Only in a Banana Republic......

banana republic states don't accept election results & try to stage a coup.

luckily deplorables lost in their attempt.
Not true, NAZI. Banana republics make it a crime to protest election result.

Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auchwitz Hoodies. That Anti-Fa is short for "anti-facists". Democrats can't be both NAZI's and Anti-Fa.
Wrong. You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist. Antifa isn't antifascist. They are fascists.

camp%20auschwitz%20ok.jpg

acf5422225ae4e07b91fbecdca7623b0_md.jpg
That isn't a swastika, asshole. Without context, the meaning of the shirt isn't clear.

ne'eh.... you don't get to play that game & think you'll win, homie.

YOUR QUOTE:

You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist.

i done did. & the CONtext was the ducky dynasty wanna be was illegally INSIDE the capital.
Wow, you showed pics of two people. You don't even know if they are registered Republicans. You only proved my point.

i showed you the pic of the dude wearing that god awful hoodie, outside the capital, inside the capital, & his mugshot. you said they didn't exist ...

i proved you wrong. suck it up, buttercup. when you lose, have some dignity & accept defeat like a real man would, instead of coming across like a weasel trying to get out of his fuck up.
So one exists. You made my point.

you said it didn't. i proved the point that you were wrong.

bigley.

now suck it up.

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

FBI arrests another rightwing domestic terrorist.

the NY post is a rag mag owned by rupert murdoch. your article reports no names, no pics ...

just 'somebody saw somebody'...

that didn't help you one bit.
and all you can come up with is the very media sources that lied to you for 4 years

if donny's DOJ was able to nab any antifa - they would have AND splashed it all over the airwaves.
it seems like President Trump DOJ was a carryover from the obama DOJ

ummmm.... no.

jeff sessions sure wasn't & neither was bill barr.
and why did Sessions fail to control the Russian investigation?
AND bARR STARTED SHOWING SIGNS HE WAS NOT BEING HONEST

Big deal.
So the Fed Bureau of Idiots are hard at work tracking down what are basically Misdemeanor offenders!

get them all & the fact that it was on federal property, it's a federal crime. lesser perhaps than other charges ... but that could change.

Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auchwitz Hoodies. That Anti-Fa is short for "anti-facists". Democrats can't be both NAZI's and Anti-Fa.
Wrong. You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist. Antifa isn't antifascist. They are fascists.

That isn't a swastika, asshole. Without context, the meaning of the shirt isn't clear.

YOUR QUOTE:

You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist.

i done did. & the CONtext was the ducky dynasty wanna be was illegally INSIDE the capital.
Wow, you showed pics of two people. You don't even know if they are registered Republicans. You only proved my point.

i showed you the pic of the dude wearing that god awful hoodie, outside the capital, inside the capital, & his mugshot. you said they didn't exist ...

i proved you wrong. suck it up, buttercup. when you lose, have some dignity & accept defeat like a real man would, instead of coming across like a weasel trying to get out of his fuck up.

bigley.

now suck it up.
again with the bigley shit.
The president said Big League I've schooled you on this before

Interesting Lasty - Specifically what freedoms have you lost? The ability to repeat The Big Lie on Twitter?
We've lost the freedom to buy the kind of house we want. How big of a plot of land it sits on. How much of our land we can use. What plants we can grow in our yards. If there is a species living on our land that the government designates as "endangered," then we lose the right to use any of our land whatsoever. We have also lost the right to purchse the type of firearms we can buy, the kind of cars we can buy. What we can post on social media. Who we can work for and for how much. yada, yada, yada.

I could go on and on for days.

Oh you poor, poor thing. Tell me, how many of these things have actually happened to YOU, personally. What house have YOU been prevented from buying? What have YOU been prevented from doing with your own land?

What exactly have you been prevented from doing with your own land?

Big deal.

YOUR QUOTE:

bigley.

now suck it up.

covfefe.

Big deal.

YOUR QUOTE:

bigley.

now suck it up.

covfefe.

The thread title is inaccurate. Here is the correct version:

The FBI continues the Dem-Prog witch hunt of the political opposition while ignoring reports of real terrorist threats such as the Islamist who was allowed to kill 10 people in Colorado last week.

He was "allowed" to kill 10 people because the Republican Judge lifted the ban on AR sales in Bolder. Conservatives allowed a man with a history of anger management problems and mental illness to purchase a gun whose primary function is the rapid murder of human beings.

What could possibly go wrong?

B'loney. The FBI had information about him that they ignored. If they hadn't buried it, he wouldn't have passed a legal background check to buy the gun.

But, the FBI's priorities are investigating Rope Garage Door pulls and looking for Lady GaGa's dogs.

Will have to stick to throwing Molotov cocktails at police like the Left so we won’t be going to jail

Will have to stick to throwing Molotov cocktails at police like the Left so we won’t be going to jail

Indeed :rolleyes:

Indeed :rolleyes:

View attachment 473524

Debunked talking points.

It doesn't matter if 99.9% of the crowd was pro Trump. It only takes a instigators to start a riot when you have a large crowd of people.

Interesting Lasty - Specifically what freedoms have you lost? The ability to repeat The Big Lie on Twitter?
We've lost the freedom to buy the kind of house we want. How big of a plot of land it sits on. How much of our land we can use. What plants we can grow in our yards. If there is a species living on our land that the government designates as "endangered," then we lose the right to use any of our land whatsoever. We have also lost the right to purchse the type of firearms we can buy, the kind of cars we can buy. What we can post on social media. Who we can work for and for how much. yada, yada, yada.

I could go on and on for days.

Oh you poor, poor thing. Tell me, how many of these things have actually happened to YOU, personally. What house have YOU been prevented from buying? What have YOU been prevented from doing with your own land?

What exactly have you been prevented from doing with your own land?
Lot's of them, NAZI. No one is surprised that you couldn't give a shit if our freedoms are disappearing. You're a servile Reich toady.

Forum List

Back