FBI Arrests Another Rioter

Oath keepers, proud boys, and three percenters appear to have been charged and arrested. Using face book and other social media post to assist in the prosecution . One of the arrested posted that they were looking for ANTIFA to show up and be ready for them. Instead I guess they just got caught up in the moment.

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He was found by the public calling in tips.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

FBI arrests another rightwing domestic terrorist.

Oath keepers, proud boys, and three percenters appear to have been charged and arrested. Using face book and other social media post to assist in the prosecution . One of the arrested posted that they were looking for ANTIFA to show up and be ready for them. Instead I guess they just got caught up in the moment.

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

But wait - Donald told us all these assholes were kissing and hugging the cops. No? :rolleyes-41:
Btw - wonder how many of these violent Texas militia clowns were coached by Texas Insurrectionist AG and indicted felon Ken Paxton??

trump sure believes the rest of the nation are stupid.

I find it insulting.

He thinks we are so stupid that we actually believe his lies.

I used to tell me kids "We you lie to me, you are telling me you think I'm stupid - to my face. You think I won't check up on your story.". Trump KNOWS his cult are stupid. They never check his stories.

that's why he loves the poorly educated long time. it's both amusing & pathetic at the same time that so many deplorables on here think i'm talking about their actual education, rather than their willingness to seek out facts. donny knows they won't & counts on that ignorance.

"Sources"??? LoL - Debunked over two months ago.

I love how you fools portray BLM as "out to destroy America", and "danger to the Republic", yet the people who really did try to destroy America, and who set out the thwart Constitutional government, you characterize as getting "caught up in the moment".

The total hypocrisy of the whitey righties is just hysterical.

Trump is now focusing his energies on claiming that the rioters were hugging and kissing cops. Looking for that silver lining and ignoring the obvious.

To say that Trump is delusional is clearly an understatement. He is paranoid and has money to back that up as well as being a former president that still has the media's attention.

"Sources"??? LoL - Debunked over two months ago.

your sources have a long history of reporting lies bitch

the NY post is a rag mag owned by rupert murdoch. your article reports no names, no pics ...

just 'somebody saw somebody'...

that didn't help you one bit.

your sources have a long history of reporting lies bitch

• Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

Interesting Lasty - Specifically what freedoms have you lost? The ability to repeat The Big Lie on Twitter?
I was never on Twitter and the big lie is being repeated on Twitter. The lie that there was no fraud. The election was stolen. The fraud was painfully obvious and massive. The end.

Don't take The Big Lie to your grave dude. You'll be miserable. ;)
I will never be as miserable as the SOBs who are going along with the massive fraud that took place. It is an impossibility.

the NY post is a rag mag owned by rupert murdoch. your article reports no names, no pics ...

just 'somebody saw somebody'...

that didn't help you one bit.

And they get all huffy when we quote a source using "unnamed sources". There is zero truth to anyone AntiFa participating in the Rump Riot. But that won't stop them from repeating it!

I love how you fools portray BLM as "out to destroy America", and "danger to the Republic", yet the people who really did try to destroy America, and who set out the thwart Constitutional government, you characterize as getting "caught up in the moment".

The total hypocrisy of the whitey righties is just hysterical.

guess they too were just ' having a bad day '.

Big deal.
So the Fed Bureau of Idiots are hard at work tracking down what are basically Misdemeanor offenders!
What a sham-bola.....:udaman:!

get them all & the fact that it was on federal property, it's a federal crime. lesser perhaps than other charges ... but that could change.

Only in a Banana Republic......

banana republic states don't accept election results & try to stage a coup.

luckily deplorables lost in their attempt.
Not true, NAZI. Banana republics make it a crime to protest election result.

Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auchwitz Hoodies. That Anti-Fa is short for "anti-facists". Democrats can't be both NAZI's and Anti-Fa.
Wrong. You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist. Antifa isn't antifascist. They are fascists.

camp%20auschwitz%20ok.jpg

acf5422225ae4e07b91fbecdca7623b0_md.jpg
That isn't a swastika, asshole. Without context, the meaning of the shirt isn't clear.

ne'eh.... you don't get to play that game & think you'll win, homie.

YOUR QUOTE:

You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist.

i done did. & the CONtext was the ducky dynasty wanna be was illegally INSIDE the capital.
Wow, you showed pics of two people. You don't even know if they are registered Republicans. You only proved my point.

The Nazi Democrat party really needs to dumb down what it takes to worship them, don't they? I mean OMG, here's a picture that says Proud Boys! Um ... and? And what? LOL. Just the dumbest people on the planet
Do you know what the shirt means? It says 6MWE. It stands for 6 million wasn’t enough. It’s a shirt advocating for genocide.
You get to take credit for this asshole:

10 killed in Boulder shooting: Victims identified, suspect charged

Forum List

Back