FBI Arrests Another Rioter

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He was found by the public calling in tips.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

How many of antifa who threw lots of firecrackers have been arrested ?

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

You’re such a snowflake. How about another seven murdered in Chicago? Where is your thread on that?

They won't do that shit near me.

Internet tough guy alert!

These Trump cult sore-losers think of themselves as being action move heroes. Sadly for them, life doesn't work that way. After they go all fascist traitor on the USA, they get arrested and charged. Their surprise at that is precious to behold. You can see it in their faces, "YOU CAN'T ARREST ME! I'M WHITE AND CONSERVATIVE, SO I'M THE HERO!".

There's a point to rounding up the low-level flunkies. You offer them a deal, so they'll squeal on the higher level people. This isn't the FBI's first dance.

OMG!! he threw a fire cracker,, oh the humanity,,

He threw a firecracker? Oh my!

I suspect, but don't know for sure....but I suspect the perp wishes that throwing the firecracker was the only thing he could be charged for. Instead, as the linked newsfeed states:

"Judd, 35, is charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding officers and civil disorder. ……. and was captured on numerous videos pushing his way into a tunnel at the Capitol's Lower West Terrace doors.
Judd was heard yelling "shield wall" as he encouraged others to entire the building,........"

So, resisting or impeding an officer, assaulting, civil disorder?
Yeah, that firecracker tactic was an ace for him!

Here's the part of the newsfeed I thought was most traction-full:

"FBI Special Agent in Charge in Dallas, Matthew DeSarno, thanked the public for calling in with tips. “We are fortunate to have the continued support of our North Texas residents as you have provided tips....."

THAT
is good American patriot stuff, right there.

And the hunt goes on.
With multiple photos of most every perp. we'all just know they will be snitched on sooner or later.
They live....I suspect.....just waiting for that other dropping shoe.
Which may turn out to be the sword of Damocles.
........................................................................................................................

Call:
Not true, NAZI.
Response:
Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auschwitz Hoodies.

Yeah, Dragon, I've been tickled by those Hitler Youth wannabe's and their Germany 1945-fetish on this forum. I think they may be kids, just playing around.
Perhaps, they watched Private Ryan and are now all aflame over their swastika-silliness.

I love this bar.

Big deal.
So the Fed Bureau of Idiots are hard at work tracking down what are basically Misdemeanor offenders!
What a sham-bola.....:udaman:!

get them all & the fact that it was on federal property, it's a federal crime. lesser perhaps than other charges ... but that could change.

Only in a Banana Republic......

banana republic states don't accept election results & try to stage a coup.

luckily deplorables lost in their attempt.
Not true, NAZI. Banana republics make it a crime to protest election result.

lol ... pray tell little deplorable - what exactly makes me a nazi?

Big deal.
So the Fed Bureau of Idiots are hard at work tracking down what are basically Misdemeanor offenders!

get them all & the fact that it was on federal property, it's a federal crime. lesser perhaps than other charges ... but that could change.

Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auchwitz Hoodies. That Anti-Fa is short for "anti-facists". Democrats can't be both NAZI's and Anti-Fa.
Wrong. You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist. Antifa isn't antifascist. They are fascists.

camp%20auschwitz%20ok.jpg

acf5422225ae4e07b91fbecdca7623b0_md.jpg

Big deal.

Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auchwitz Hoodies. That Anti-Fa is short for "anti-facists". Democrats can't be both NAZI's and Anti-Fa.
Wrong. You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist. Antifa isn't antifascist. They are fascists.

I love it when you make yourself look ridiculous.

Attachments

• nazi.jpg
    nazi.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 17
  • NAZI2.jpg
    NAZI2.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 16
Big deal.

lol ... pray tell little deplorable - what exactly makes me a nazi?
Your belief that protesting your government makes you a traitor, NAZI.

It is not illegal to throw firecrackers except for violating minor noise ordnances.
This obviously is illegal malicious prosecution.

Big deal.

You found two? Yeah, that represents the views of 70 million voters. I notice that you didn't provide a source or any kind of information about the photos. Where and when were they taken?

How does that prove that Antifa isn't fascist?

Big deal.

camp%20auschwitz%20ok.jpg

acf5422225ae4e07b91fbecdca7623b0_md.jpg
That isn't a swastika, asshole. Without context, the meaning of the shirt isn't clear.

OMG!! he threw a fire cracker,, oh the humanity,,,

I bet those antifa thugs are laughing their asses off considering they were throwing industrial grade fireworks capable of major bodily harm or death,,
but but Antifa!

I bet those antifa thugs are laughing their asses off considering they were throwing industrial grade fireworks capable of major bodily harm or death,,
but but Antifa!
exactly,,,

Meanwhile, leftist rioters who did billions in damage to American cities, rioted, looted, set fires and murdered over 20 people remain free ...

but but Antifa!

Difference being that our only issue is that they are going after the firecracker guy (as they should) but not Antifa for their rioting and assaults.

But, but you know that, don't you? What we have here is a false equivalency ...

But wait - Donald told us all these assholes were kissing and hugging the cops. No? :rolleyes-41:
Btw - wonder how many of these violent Texas militia clowns were coached by Texas Insurrectionist AG and indicted felon Ken Paxton??

Last edited:

But wait - Donald told us all these assholes were kissing and hugging the cops. No? :rolleyes-41:
Btw - wonder how many of these violent Texas militia clowns were coached by Texas Insurrectionist AG Ken Paxton??

The stupid shit you make up ...

The angry lil feller doesn't pay much attention. Only yesterday he was claiming that there were no long voting lines in Georgia - "where's the video?" LoL!! :lol:

5ffd6ecc4c9e0.image.jpg

Anti-Semitic-apparel-website-3.jpg

I hope the FBI finds all of them and sends them to prison where they belong.

The FBI sends people to prison? Really? Sounds like seditious talk to me.

Dana is a clueless cuckhold. The FBI is an investigative / fact-gathering body. They don't send anyone to prison, a prosecutor does.

oh for fuck's sake - you think that was meant to be taken literally?

seriously , choose yer battles wisely toober.

There is no law against sedition dumbass.

The Sedition Act of 1918 was repealed in 1920 try and get a clue or go sit in the corner with the other hapless democrats.

Forum List

Back