FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists

So the FBI may now go after people because of “attitude”? Interesting. You’re definitely a defect.
Attitude as in terrorizing the Capitol and then downplaying it? Yeah, that can definitely get the FBI interested in you.

But hey, as I wrote before, I am sure Putin would love to welcome you to his free country where you and your fellow retards can protest without any pushback. Go for it.

Thats not a police state. Thats just modern technology. You have the same rights in 2023 as you had in 1923 - more in fact due to SCOTUS rulings concerning the 4th Amendment and the right to counsel.

A police state is a state wherein citizens do not have fundamental rights against arrest and summary imprisonment.Russia in this instance is a police state.

Nope, over 200,000 times the fbi violated FISA.

C'mon bootlicker. Even you can't be as stupid as you are appearing.

Can you?

Nope, over 200,000 times the fbi violated FISA.

C'mon bootlicker. Even you can't be as stupid as you are appearing.

Can you?
Cool story Bro. If they tap my cellphone I guess, they are going to get a lot of dog pics and weird search topics like "the economics of the First Punic War" and "Texas Chili recipes." Also this super secret photo.
SirLoin.jpg

It should be replaced by the FIB (Federal Investigations Bureau). They could even base it out of Quantico.

Yes that is definitely it. Its my understanding they are opening up the FEMA concentration camps for the MAGAs. Jade Helm was just a dry run operation.
Not surprised they only openly talked about it on all lefty msm after the election.

FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists​

That's funny. If Trump runs and loses, I doubt anything would happen. But if Trump wins, the FBI will have more sudden leftwing violence than it has seen since George Floyd.

Who will they blame for that?

Its a protest when They do it, but let one person protest for Trump and suddenly it is "domestic terrorism." :71:

You carrying a gun cuz you afraid of MAGA?
If I carry a firearm, I am not checking the political affiliation of potential threats. Thats an incredibly stupid statement on your part. Vetter holsters are awesome for M&P 4.0s with red dots - pro tip.
Not surprised they only openly talked about it on all lefty msm after the election.
Thats from Rush Limbaugh. You're a little special aren't you.
That's funny. If Trump runs and loses, I doubt anything would happen.
I do too now. The Federal agencies are now fully engaged to prevent such.

But if Trump wins, the FBI will have more sudden leftwing violence than it has seen since George Floyd.
The George Floyd riots were because of....George Floyd. There were not riots when trump was elected.
Who will they blame for that?
No one, because it won't happen.
Its a protest when They do it, but let one person protest for Trump and suddenly it is "domestic terrorism." :71:
Exept they didn't do it when Trump was elected. You did however attack the Capitol Building.

Forum List

Back