FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists

OK. so they are watching you the same as anyone else, in that their scoopy systems are sucking up all the internet traffic, just like with me and everyone else.

Protests are legal. There were plenty of marches. There are marches every day. There was no mass attack on the Capitol Building. There were no mass attack on Federal Buildings. Your fail is epic.
But you’re not labeled as a terrorist and I am. Why? My political views. 🤷‍♂️

We can only hope the FBI is correct. One man’s terrorist is another man’s Freedom Fighter. Just like our Founding Fathers were.

To paraphrase… The Tree of Liberty must regularly be watered with the blood of leftist swine.

Says the guy that is bragging about his CCW and how well armed he is. LMAO. Keep talking paper tiger.
Your reading comprehension skills are poor. I made no such statement.
Don't let labels define you Bro!
How so? Im not the one obsessed with Trump daily.
Because the topic is about the FBI watching you.
Why are you soooo afraid???
Well, it began in childhood. I went to the movie to see Jaws by myself. Mom thought it was a nature film, or she just thought it was a funny joke.
I know I know your party sucks so its all you got. Poor thing
People like my parties. thats just mean!

On reconsideration and being more serious, your point is a fair one. They should be focusing the category on rightwing nationalists, which they already have one for. MAGA is too broad and undoubtedly not an official category, unless their capacity is such that everyone is a category now.

Well, it began in childhood. I went to the movie to see Jaws by myself. Mom thought it was a nature film, or she just thought it was a funny joke.

I just find it interesting that the FBI sees me as a terror threat. That’s all.

I dont give s damn who they watching. Screw them. Do your job and stop playing politics.

STFU Biotches

I just find it interesting that the FBI sees me as a terror threat. That’s all.
Hey, I would think Azog the Defiler is a threat.
#Tolkeinjoke
We can only hope the FBI is correct. One man’s terrorist is another man’s Freedom Fighter. Just like our Founding Fathers were.

To paraphrase… The Tree of Liberty must regularly be watered with the blood of leftist swine.
Azog its because of statements like that.
You mean their idiot! You would not last 5 seconds in a small town.
Do you think he's black and its a sundowner town? Its like literally every second post reinforces why the FBI would be concerned.

Hmmmm…this is why the Democrats will continue to win elections. Resistance is futile and won’t be tolerated.

Guess I am a “terrorist” because of my political views. 🤷‍♂️
Way too many of you are incompetent morons who are all talk so there’s definitely no reason to classify you as such.

I should have added: you can take a M&P compact (4.0in barrel), get a carry strength trigger job from Apex, and get a competition barrel from Apex to effectively make a competition level carry firearm, but with a carry level trigger pull (~5.5 lbs). Nice!

They already know he is a freak I am sure.

This is why some groups are definitely armed in case of conservative attack.

Marching? If 10,000 are marching thats a Tuesday. If 100,000 thats a weekend march.
Now if you mean attacking? Well they always have these guys-
images

But that supports why they are watching you guys now.

look out, we have an internet tough guy here!

That literally makes no sense.

I am posting history, junior. I never make threats. Those are for morons.

Given the topic, its you who are apparently afraid.

Pointing out corruption and the descent of the US into fascism isn't being afraid, retard.

It is pointing out that we are following the normal trajectory for a failing country.

If I carry a firearm, I am not checking the political affiliation of potential threats. Thats an incredibly stupid statement on your part. Vetter holsters are awesome for M&P 4.0s with red dots - pro tip.

Thats from Rush Limbaugh. You're a little special aren't you.

I do too now. The Federal agencies are now fully engaged to prevent such.

The George Floyd riots were because of....George Floyd. There were not riots when trump was elected.

No one, because it won't happen.

Exept they didn't do it when Trump was elected. You did however attack the Capitol Building.
Do you ever read the comments people are responding to before yo quote them?

Forum List

Back