We accuse the left of weaponizing government. so what do they do? Weaponize against Trump voters b4 election

"After they were finished Nixon simply chose the winner."

How Kennedy Won Hawaii's Three Electoral Votes in 1960, even though Nixon's Electors Were Certified As Winnersby the Lieutenant Governor

And how does that relate to the so called powers of the state legislatures to change electors from previously held elections which were held under valid election laws?

And how does that relate to the so called powers of the state legislatures to change electors from previously held elections which were held under valid election laws?
What makes you think those changes before 2020 were valid? Many states violated their own Constitutions.

What makes you think those changes before 2020 were valid? Many states violated their own Constitutions.
Most all of the rule changes were related to covid and were made in both red and blue states. They were all adjudicated in court and resolved and guess what?

Most all of the rule changes were related to covid and were made in both red and blue states. They were all adjudicated in court and resolved and guess what?
No they were not. 30 laws were broken in AZ, and the AG. never prosecuted anyone. The fraud was ignored because people were told to ignore it in all sorts of creative ways.

I hope the FBI is checking you out. You seem unstable and prone to violent outbursts
they already have several times num nuts
High security clearance US Army
Back ground check for being a youth counselor
and Conceal and carry permit
I did say son of bitch today when I double bogeyed a hole

remember what garland said on 60 minutes. Freaking lyer.
Newsweek isn't exactly CBN.
They do what they accuse others. Getting old ain't it. I'll garantee they'll be property damage from the left if Trump gets elected. Might even be another free beer night.

The press is corrupt so the Dems feel free to break any law without retribution

They do what they accuse others. Getting old ain't it. I'll garantee they'll be property damage from the left if Trump gets elected. Might even be another free beer night.
Republicans can't take what they attempt to dish.

Very sensible.

Forum List

Back