FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists

Gonna call bullshit in several ways.

Joe Biden has tried to work with republicans, not set up a "one party state"

MAGAts OTOH, staged an insurrection and tried to install a dictator.

Reality sucks sometimes, deal with it.
Telling republicans to bow to every whim is not “working with”

I'm not sure he would appreciate that.

You could try it with these tRump supporters though. His cult seems to have adopted it.

View attachment 839429
1696678472169.jpeg

Are these fans at a rock show Nazis too?

Maybe you guys shouldn’t have spent so much time blaming the FBI for not preventing the violence on January 6th.

Because now they’re not going to let that happen again.
lmao

The feeble feebs can't even keep the hackers out.

Bring it liar…
Oh we don’t like being direct...you’ll never see it coming. Poor Norm was posting one day...then boom...gone. No great loss to the discourse but I’m sure the bed bugs missed him for a while

Hey guys; you guys don’t mind me making your paranoia into a group activity do you?

Oh we don’t like being direct...you’ll never see it coming. Poor Norm was posting one day...then boom...gone. No great loss to the discourse but I’m sure the bed bugs missed him for a while

Hey guys; you guys don’t mind me making your paranoia into a group activity do you?
Yeah, ok....pfft...Still waiting for that knock at the door....My guess is that it'll never come...Because this is just you deflecting....pussy.

dunno. Pic is provided totally without context. Could be a skrewdriver concert for all we know.
Your only context were people with hands raised....I just showed you that this happens at rock concerts too....Does that make them Nazi's?

The pic I posted is a tRump rally. You know this.
Photoshopped and served up....The pic I posted is at a rock concert....

Look Creep, You want to equate ALL supporters of Trump as Nazi like because they were raising their arms, just like they do at concerts....So, it's a simple question that you have so far wasted my time dodging....

Photoshopped and served up....The pic I posted is at a rock concert....

Look Creep, You want to equate ALL supporters of Trump as Nazi like because they were raising their arms, just like they do at concerts....So, it's a simple question that you have so far wasted my time dodging....
No photochop needed.

1696691867173.png

1696691885007.png

1696691914916.png

How many would you like?

Forum List

Back