We accuse the left of weaponizing government. so what do they do? Weaponize against Trump voters b4 election

You mean this?

32735000-8694035-Police_stand_near_a_garbage_truck_ablaze_on_August_24_during_pro-a-88_1599149198903.jpg
What is it?

But you guys rioted in 2000 to stop the recount. You can't do that. Trump is the second time in my lifetime Republicans have rioted because they don't like the outcome. Luckily it didn't work this time.

And fact bitch. Roger Stone loves to take responsibility for the 2000 riot. In later years he would be found guilty of something completely unrelated and Trump pardoned that scumbag? Talk about DEEP STATE SHIT. Then Roger Stone communicated with Proud Boys on behalf of Trump. Like Michael Cohen did with Stormy Daniels.

Funny you think reality is coco nuts.
Why talk machismo when you guys need government payouts today for everything. Gay guys need a hundred billion dollars a year easily to survive for the way they live. Massive medical treatments so there can be gay sex. Endless commercials on TV with all the smiles. AIDS/HIV is a plague! No malice. What the hell do you think it is if not that? We need physical responsibility.

What part of "go bother someone else" didn't you understand?

And, of course, it had everything to do with the election.
You bothered me first. Did you think I’d let you get away with such an obvious lie?

Conservatives will bash the government for not deploying 10,000 soldiers to their rally to make sure they don’t get violent, but they’ll also bash the government for monitoring them to determine if it’s likely that they’ll get violent.

Fuck these guys.

Yes, if the government is involved, then it's censorship.
I see, so a social media company can't report to or ask the government to look into what they think is a suspicious link from what somebody is posting on their platform? Sure.

Censorship is the Government forbidding the publishing of something.

remember what garland said on 60 minutes. Freaking lyer.
Newsweek isn't exactly CBN.
They do what they accuse others. Getting old ain't it. I'll garantee they'll be property damage from the left if Trump gets elected. Might even be another free beer night.

dem Party lr.jpg

I see, so a social media company can't report to or ask the government to look into what they think is a suspicious link from what somebody is posting on their platform? Sure.

Censorship is the Government forbidding the publishing of something.
If the government is telling them what to forbid, then it's censorship.

Dims are trying to put Trump in prison for questioning the election.
Do you know why Al Gore was never charge with questioning the 2000 election in Fla.?

Any Clue?

Trumpyberra is being charged for the actions he took to change the election results after he lost all the court challenges in every state he challenged in.

Do you know why Al Gore was never charge with questioning the 2000 election in Fla.?

Any Clue?

Trumpyberra is being charged for his actions he took to change the election results after he lost all the court challenges in every state he challenged in.
Are you saying that calling for a recount is illegal? That could change election results, couldn't it?

Algore was never charged because Republicans believe in the First Amendment, moron. Trump didn't do anything illegal.

Are you saying that calling for a recount is illegal?
Shirley, you realize recounts are part of each states election laws. Many are automatic based on the margin of victory, and candidate have rights to call for them as well.

Shirley, you realize recounts are part of each states election laws. Many are automatic based on the margin of victory, and candidate have rights to call for them as well.
So trying to change the election results is not a crime.

Algore was never charged because Republicans believe in the First Amendment,
Bullshit they do. Gore was never charged because he didn't commit any crimes trying to overturn the election after he lost in court.

We didn't riot in 2000 when you guys stole 2000. We should have. You guys rioted to stop the recount. And you rioted when you lost because your liar, I mean leader, lied to you. Get it? You don't care.

Sorry if the FBI is targeting Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, etc. This is how we stopped you guys from kidnapping my governor Gretchen Whitmer.

Remember your side loved investigating potential commies? Red scare? Well you guys in red states scare us. RED SCARE!
Sealybobo is an election denier, and therefore, a threat to democracy.

Forum List

Back