FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists

I do too now. The Federal agencies are now fully engaged to prevent such.
How is the Fed going to stop 10,000 marching on DC? 100,000?

The George Floyd riots were because of....George Floyd.
The GF riots were because of BLM.

There were not riots when trump was elected.
They were too shocked. Followed by 8 years of spying, leaks, impeachments, hearings and witchhunt litigation along with thousands of people attacked on the streets for wearing red baseball caps.

You did however attack the Capitol Building.
No. The attendees there were attacked first.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.49.47 PM.png

Cool story Bro. If they tap my cellphone I guess, they are going to get a lot of dog pics and weird search topics like "the economics of the First Punic War" and "Texas Chili recipes." Also this super secret photo.
View attachment 838622

Bootlickers never seem to care that they live in a police state.

Until they do.

Vetter holsters are awesome for M&P 4.0s with red dots - pro tip.
I should have added: you can take a M&P compact (4.0in barrel), get a carry strength trigger job from Apex, and get a competition barrel from Apex to effectively make a competition level carry firearm, but with a carry level trigger pull (~5.5 lbs). Nice!
So does the FBI know what you know about toobefreak?
They already know he is a freak I am sure.
The thief? The only mistake they made was chasing him down.
This is why some groups are definitely armed in case of conservative attack.
How is the Fed going to stop 10,000 marching on DC? 100,000?
Marching? If 10,000 are marching thats a Tuesday. If 100,000 thats a weekend march.
Now if you mean attacking? Well they always have these guys-
images

But that supports why they are watching you guys now.
Bootlickers never seem to care that they live in a police state.

Until they do.
look out, we have an internet tough guy here!
No. The attendees there were attacked first.
That literally makes no sense.

And here's why the FBI is wathcing you.

Yes. When your leader calls for the execution of government officials for...why again...that creates the environment.

This is the FOX/GATEWAYPUNDIT reality. In their reality all major cities were burned, leaving a post WWII Germany like hellscape where innocent MAGAs are attacked and forced to be nice to gay people.

Another example of why the FBI is watching you now.

Austin had some people get near the police station and on the side of the freeway. Thats nothing next to Mardi Gras or your average UT game Saturday night.

Tell us more!
images
That’s not me. Case in point.

thats not in any way coherent, nor are you disagreeing with my point.

Well unless you're been served with a warrant, they aren't watching you any more than anyone else.
Also how exactly would they know who the "trump voters" are?
By following social media accounts. It’s the FBI. So they see me as a terrorist. I do not have a criminal record. I pay my taxes. I am a law abiding citizen. Yet I am on their watch list simply because I voted for DJT. That’s pretty interesting at best.

By following social media accounts. It’s the FBI. So they see me as a terrorist. I do not have a criminal record. I pay my taxes. I am a law abiding citizen. Yet I am on their watch list simply because I voted for DJT. That’s pretty interesting at best.
OK. so they are watching you the same as anyone else, in that their scoopy systems are sucking up all the internet traffic, just like with me and everyone else.
You stated that there were no leftists protesting when Trump was elected--you're willfully ignorant. Is that coherent enough for you. Maybe I should dig DaVinci up so he can draw you a more concise picture. Moron.
Protests are legal. There were plenty of marches. There are marches every day. There was no mass attack on the Capitol Building. There were no mass attack on Federal Buildings. Your fail is epic.

Hmmmm…this is why the Democrats will continue to win elections. Resistance is futile and won’t be tolerated.

Guess I am a “terrorist” because of my political views. 🤷‍♂️
There never would have been a revolutionary war to get away from England had these asshats been in charge back then.

Forum List

Back