FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists

And? You do get to storm the Capitol Building.

Me? Why do you keep saying me? Do you have trouble mixing personal pronouns as if I somehow possess J6? Further, people tend to react when provoked. The way the election was so arrogantly handled, dismissed, then covered over quickly was bad enough, the George Floyd BLM people wrecked 350 cities doing billions in damage while injuring thousands of people and no one even provoked them, they did it all on their own. Why don't you try to justify that first.

Just like anybody who opposed hitler. We are living in nazi germany all over again.
The main difference is that the Nazis scraped away the social rot and economic insanity of the Weimars. We are the worst of both.

I didn't come up with it. You should probably contact the FBI and explain to 'em what's what.
And you’re still doing it…

Did you not type this? “MAGA made their bed on J6. Deal with it”?

Are ALL republicans this “MAGA”? Is ALL believe we should make America great, in your eyes bad? And why? Don’t you want America to be great?

Report? Lol….you’re a nut, and would be dismissed appropriately so.
Well we'll see what happens. Anyone heard from Norman lately?

1696588096568.png

:muahaha:

And you’re still doing it…

Did you not type this? “MAGA made their bed on J6. Deal with it”?

Are ALL republicans this “MAGA”? Is ALL believe we should make America great, in your eyes bad? And why? Don’t you want America to be great?
The FBI made a distinction - only Trump supporters. Not all republicans are Trump supporters.

The FBI made a distinction - only Trump supporters. Not all republicans are Trump supporters.
But, YOU made it all…

As for Trump supporters, that’s a crock…you going to arrest 78 million people? We’re there 78 million at the capitol on J6?

But, YOU made it all…

As for Trump supporters, that’s a crock…you going to arrest 78 million people? We’re there 78 million at the capitol on J6?
No I didn't. I talked about MAGA who ARE the Trump supporters. Where did you get the idea that millions will get arrested?

Forum List

Back