FBI Director: Clinton email case was not a cliff hanger

She was stupid and careless, it disqualifies her to be president, and she is not worthy of the officer,

But it was not criminal.

Typical statist garbage.

Hillary is above the law and apparently many D voters are fine with it.

She was stupid and careless, it disqualifies her to be president, and she is not worthy of the officer,

But it was not criminal.
Agree with you Jake on all but the criminal part.

She is without doubt a criminal, but then I think most of the political class are criminals.

Show me the federal charges, then.
Now Jake please don't be stupid this early in the morning.

Do you think one is only a criminal if federal charges are brought? Please tell me you aren't that dumb.

They are criminal if they break the law. She has NEVER broken the law and been charged with anything. She took Powell's advice and made a mistake.

On the other hand. Comrade Trump has broken multiple laws, has bern charged, and paid fines. Yet, you want the sociopath in the White House.

Now Jake please don't be stupid this early in the morning.

Do you think one is only a criminal if federal charges are brought? Please tell me you aren't that dumb.

They are criminal if they beak the law. She has NEVER broken the law and been charged with anything. She took Powell's advice and made a mistake.

On the other hand. Comrade Trump has broken multiple laws, has bern charged, and paid fines. Yet, you want the sociopath in the White House.
Trump is MFing CRIMINAL!

Hillary is so sweet, nice and wonderful!

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Jake please don't be stupid this early in the morning. Do you think one is only a criminal if federal charges are brought? Please tell me you aren't that dumb.
Do you think your silliness this early in the morning is acceptable in that you calling her a criminal makes her a criminal. Comey said she did not lie. The FBI will not bring charges. She is not a criminal.

Now Jake please don't be stupid this early in the morning. Do you think one is only a criminal if federal charges are brought? Please tell me you aren't that dumb.
Do you think your silliness this early in the morning is acceptable in that you calling her a criminal makes her a criminal. Comey said she did not lie. The FBI will not bring charges. She is not a criminal.
Oh Jake you really are a DNC plant.

Comey clearly said she lied and lied repeatedly.

Oh Jake you really are a DNC plant. Comey clearly said she lied and lied repeatedly.
Comey clearly did not say that. Oh gipper you clearly are a plant of a party of silly.

Oh Jake you really are a DNC plant. Comey clearly said she lied and lied repeatedly.
Comey clearly did not say that. Oh gipper you clearly are a plant of a party of silly.
Well I always suspected you are unable to comprehend the written word. Now I know it. You have been promoting a criminal on this board for way too long Jake....wake the f up.

Read this if you can....

During a hearing in front of the House Oversight Committee Gowdy questioned Comey saying, “Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private email. Was that true?”

“Our investigation found that there was classified information” discovered,” Comey replied.

Gowdy followed up, “Secretary Clinton said there was not anything marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Was that true?”

“That’s not true,” Comey replied. “There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents.”

Secretary Clinton said, I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material,” Gowdy said. “Was that was true?”

“There was classified material emailed,” Comey responded.

“Secretary Clinton said she used just one device,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?

According to Comey, Clinton “used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.”

“Secretary Clinton said all work-related emails were returned to the State Department,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?”

“No. We found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned,” Comey said.

“Secretary Clinton said neither she nor anyone else deleted work-related emails from her personal account,” Gowdy said. “Was that true?”

“That’s a harder one to answer,” Comey answered. “We found traces of work-related emails on devices or in slack space. Whether they were deleted or a server was changed out something happened to them. There’s no doubt that the work-related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.”

“Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive,” Gowdy said. “Did her lawyers read the email content individually?”

“No,” Comey replied.

Read more: Comey Confirms Hillary Clinton Lied To The Public About Her Emails [VIDEO]

Gipper, you are showing your weasly side this morning. Show me where Comey said she lied. His words. If you can't, then you are libeling.

Gipper, you are showing your weasly side this morning. Show me where Comey said she lied. His words. If you can't, then you are libeling.

Comrade LIES every day and they overlook it. He hides his income tax returns and they overlook it. He is a sociopath with a R by his name.

Damn Jake just admit you work for the DNC.

Is it really worth it for just .10 per post? Are you really that desperate?

Comrade LIES every day and they overlook it. He hides his income tax returns and they overlook it. He is a sociopath with a R by his name.
If Trump is a sociopath, then logically that makes Cankles a psychopath.

Damn Jake just admit you work for the DNC. Is it really worth it for just .10 per post? Are you really that desperate?
Thank you for admitting you have nothing but comments about personality. However, Clinton, according to the FBI, did not; that counts, your opinion not so much.

If Trump is a sociopath, then logically that makes Cankles a psychopath.
Do you even know what those terms mean?

Of course it wasn't / isn't a 'cliff-hangar'. Everyone - including Libs still defending her - know she broke the law. HILLARY knows she broke the law but can NOT say it since she is running for President.

HILLARY CLINTON:
“As I have said repeatedly, it was a mistake to have a personal account. I would certainly not do it again,” she said. “I make no excuses for it. It was something that should not have been done.”

NO SHIT! She used private, illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted servers.

ILLEGAL:
- Personal servers containing classified material she was NOT legally allowed to have once she left the service of the US State Department.
- Highly classified servers containing highly classified information illegally stored in the BATHROOM of an IT company that ILLEGALLY handled/stored/maintained the servers WITHOUT the legally required security clearances to do so.
- UNENCRYPTED - this violates SEVERAL laws governing the legal storage of classified material!
- The Director of the FBI testified under oath that Hillary DID send/receive classified info, that she used multiple devices when she lied under oath about only having one, and that the FBI found THOUSANDS of work-related emails she NEVER TURNED AS REQUIRED BY THE LAW, in VIOLATION of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act.
- Members of her own staff testified that she ordered them at times to strip the classified markings off documents and send them through Unclassified systems/means.

She has spewed many of the same talking point defenses used by members on this board, and for her lying about lying she has been 'awarded' 1 x 'FALSE', 1 x 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 x 'PINOCCHIOS' by 3 prominent Fact-Check sites. None of that, however, has deterred Hillary...or her rabid partisan defenders - from continuing to 'deny, lie, & justify'.

Forum List

Back