FBI Director: Clinton email case was not a cliff hanger

None of that matters as far as the election goes, easyt.

Look, easyt, the frigin FBI Director said his decision was not even close. She violated no law that justifies a charge. You write your Senator and complain. That will get you a long way.

FBI director: Clinton email case ‘was not a cliff-hanger’

But the Republican loons will drag this out for years. The political hacks will waste tax payers money over and over for purely political purposes.

All the while, Comrade Trump lies his liver out, and they turn their heads.
But she cannot put it past herself. The answer to the classified thing was painful. Even if the documents she emailed lacked headings, that doesn't make a difference. Even if its true, and it is, that when the CIA conducts secret wars, emails will inevitably contain secret info, that doesn't make a difference.

She chose to use a private server when she knew, or should have known, not to. She either ignored advice, or people were not going to advise her because they knew it would go badly. Either she addresses that in two sentences, or Donald Trump will be the next potus, God Save Us.

Yeah....it doesn't matter if the D nominee for POTUS is a fucking criminal...

but only if you are a really really really big dumb ass.

Look, don't call Comrade Trump a criminal. He paid the penalty and done his time. Until he breaks the law....AGAIN....let him keep campaigning....:badgrin:

But the Republican loons will drag this out for years. The political hacks will waste tax payers money over and over for purely political purposes.

But she cannot put it past herself. The answer to the classified thing was painful. Even if the documents she emailed lacked headings, that doesn't make a difference. Even if its true, and it is, that when the CIA conducts secret wars, emails will inevitably contain secret info, that doesn't make a difference.

She chose to use a private server when she knew, or should have known, not to. She either ignored advice, or people were not going to advise her because they knew it would go badly. Either she addresses that in two sentences, or Donald Trump will be the next potus, God Save Us.

Yes, cause you are a better judge than the FBI?

Look, don't call Comrade Trump a criminal. He paid the penalty and done his time. Until he breaks the law....AGAIN....let him keep campaigning....:badgrin:
It is truly amazing that you and Jake want the most corrupt lying person in our nation's history, to be president.

Are you just dumb or have you had a lobotomy?

Whenever a liberal discusses "Hillary" and "E-mail", they should just change the word "HILLARY" with "CHENEY" and then tell us all how it doesn't matter.

Whenever a liberal discusses "Hillary" and "E-mail", they should just change the word "HILLARY" with "CHENEY" and then tell us all how it doesn't matter.
Exactly. If an R did with Cankles did, that R would be in Supermax by now.

It is truly amazing that you and Jake want the most corrupt lying person in our nation's history, to be president. Are you just dumb or have you had a lobotomy?
gipper is here for grins and giggles only. He cannot ever show documentation that I want HRC for president. I want Johnson. And these faux libertarians are revealing themselves Alt Right wolves in libertarian clothing.

It is truly amazing that you and Jake want the most corrupt lying person in our nation's history, to be president. Are you just dumb or have you had a lobotomy?
gipper is here for grins and giggles only. He cannot ever show documentation that I want HRC for president. I want Johnson. And these faux libertarians are revealing themselves Alt Right wolves in libertarian clothing.

...and yet you dump on Trump every day, but only show love and affection for Cankles.

Yes, cause you are a better judge than the FBI?
I didn't say she broke the law. I said she knew or should have known to not use a private server. She needs to say that as SoS inevitably secret stuff was going to pass through emails, given the CIA was running covert wars, and she made a serious mistake. What she seems unable to do is to admit that her personality prevents people from telling her when something is sideways. She has a problem with people telling her "naught." Whether she lies about it or not, she needs to say she learned from this that she needs to make sure everyone giving her advice should do so openly and she'll weight it fairly.

...and yet you dump on Trump every day, but only show love and affection for Cankles.
Says one of the three most foolish posters on our Board. You show more "love and affection for" HRC than I. I have always said she is not qualified to be president. Neither is Trump.

It is truly amazing that you and Jake want the most corrupt lying person in our nation's history, to be president.

Are you just dumb or have you had a lobotomy?

I never said I supported Comrade Trump. Stop spreading that rumor.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back