FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

You still offer up mere accusations, without credible facts
You forget I don't have to prove anything. I can however look at the evidence and draw conclusions from all of the Shady things that the bidens have done in the last decade and come to the decision that they are crooked and shouldn't be running this country. All the lies the Democrats have told in the last 7 years about Trump just hardens my attitude about the bidens and their corruptness. You running apologetics for them makes me think that you are corrupt as well, and ignorant.
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

You forget I don't have to prove anything. I can however look at the evidence and draw conclusions from all of the Shady things that the bidens have done in the last decade and come to the decision that they are crooked and shouldn't be running this country. All the lies the Democrats have told in the last 7 years about Trump just hardens my attitude about the bidens and their corruptness. You running apologetics for them makes me think that you are corrupt as well, and ignorant.View attachment 794224
that shit is almost as inane, as your usual imbecilic posts

People with credibility do have to prove accusations.

That's alright, because it'll all going to come out in the very maticulius investigation taking place.
RW idiots say......Hunter and Joe......We have the goods....they are guilty

RW idiots also say....Trump.....Witch Hunt...Out to get him.....He did nothing wrong......Even with the transcript/recording of him actually saying he didn't declassify, but he should have......you still scream set up....witch hunt.....all lies.....trump is innocent.

You RW clowns just keep lying, deflecting, and squealing.

Triggered.... Can't stand that kind of unbiased rational thinking can you ? Sort of screws up your narratives and con-artist bull shite eh ?
go back and read how you've been exposed a few posts back -- before I offered to help you with:

stfu

please

That was the allegation he made in his appeal in 2016. In 2019, he said he was planning on investigating him, not that he actually did..

Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

Planning to investigate is not investigating.
Includes Hunter Biden, otherwise it was in his plans before they were stopped. Dam, how simple is that to understand ? Semantics is your game now eh ?

You are the imbecile here, don't forget it. You blindly follow the liars in the Democrat Party and question nothing they do. Millions of dollars have flowed to the bidens and that is a fact. You can ignore all you want ignoramus.

You are the imbecile here, don't forget it. You blindly follow the liars in the Democrat Party and question nothing they do. Millions of dollars have flowed to the bidens and that is a fact. You can ignore all you want ignoramus.
Millions have flowed to the Bidens personally, or to other things? This by itself is not criminal behavior.

Get your facts straight on where money went.

and so far the GOP committee shit is laughable.

RW idiots also say....Trump.....Witch Hunt...Out to get him.....He did nothing wrong......Even with the transcript/recording of him actually saying he didn't declassify, but he should have......you still scream set up....witch hunt.....all lies.....trump is innocent.

Wrong - It matters not one damned bit about who is legitimately on the chopping block at any given time, because otherwise all that matters is that the investigation's finally reveal the truth in a neutral, fair, and just way about any of them. We stand up for Trump because it's been overwhelmingly proven that he's been lied about, and harassed by his political enemies worst that we've ever seen it before in this COUNTRY, and it is not the same when the evidence starts growing huge against the puppet of the leftist radicals, otherwise for whom have used the puppet Biden willfully to his bitter end. They both gained something -Biden power, and the leftist causes being shoved down America's throat through Biden's power.

incredible, I know.

Millions have flowed to the Bidens personally, or to other things? This by itself is not criminal behavior.

Get your facts straight on where money went.

and so far the GOP committee shit is laughable.
Politicians like Biden who lie to the public may not be Criminal but definitely is detestable. People like you who try to soften it I detest as well. Imbecile. Let's have a look at Democrat lies again
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

Maybe you ought to not interrupt people's conversation if you don't keep up as to what is being said... Dipstick.
"The indictment said the former president had illegally kept documents concerning “United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack.”"

"The indictment said the former president had illegally kept documents concerning “United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack.”"
The Democrats couldn't be lying could they?

View attachment 793050

View attachment 793052
Joe Biden playing golf with Hunter's Burisma co-workers he claimed he NEVER MET...

No wonder Wray risked Contempt of Congress charges to keep this hidden.

Where's the Beef?

Forum List

Back