FBI Document Shows Joe Biden Took $5M From Burisma As part of a Bribery Scheme

That means anything you agree with, right?

THIS is NOT legitimate evidence?

"Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma Holdings, a natural gas giant in Ukraine, in 2014. The company’s founder was under investigation by then-prosecutor general Viktor Shokin, who the U.S., United Kingdom and other Western governments argued had failed to rein in corruption in the country."

###

"It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians".

Because it fails to connect the firing of Shokin to the money Hunter received from Burisma.

And there was no investigation of Burisma by Shokin.

How does it feel to be a liar Dante?
Screenshot_20230303-125844_Twitter.jpg

LOL

Your claim is not in your source. Let me remind you of what you actually claimed in case you forgot...

"He was investigating the how's and why's Hunter ended up on the corrupt Burisma BOD."

Biden has faced scrutiny since December 2015, when the New York Times published a story noting that Burisma hired Hunter Biden just weeks after the vice president was asked by President Obama to oversee U.S.-Ukraine relations. That story also alerted Biden’s office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

Documents I obtained this year detail an effort to change the narrative after the Times story about Hunter Biden, with the help of the Obama State Department.
The controversy ignited anew earlier this year when I disclosed that Joe Biden admitted during a 2018 videotaped speech that, as vice president in March 2016, he threatened to cancel $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, to pressure Ukraine’s then-President Petro Poroshenko to fire Shokin.

At the time, Shokin’s office was investigating Burisma. Shokin told me he was making plans to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that Biden and his partner, Archer, collected from Burisma through their American firm. Documents seized by the FBI in an unrelated case confirm the payments, which in many months totaled more than $166,000.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma’s owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General’s office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption. Burisma announced the cases against it were not closed and settled until January 2017.
In a newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation. “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified.

“On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin added.

Shokin certainly would have reason to hold a grudge over his firing. But his account is supported by documents from Burisma’s legal team in America, which appeared to be moving into Ukraine with intensity as Biden’s effort to fire Shokin picked up steam.

Includes Hunter Biden, otherwise it was in his plans before they were stopped. Dam, how simple is that to understand ? Semantics is your game now eh ?

Still just plans, never investigated.

Same evidence that the 1023 is pointing to a payoff for stopping Shokin from investigating Hunter and his ties to the corrupt Burisma?
The form is NOT proof of squat.

...the FD-1023 is the form our special agents use to record raw, unverified reporting from confidential human sources (CHSs). FD-1023s merely document that information; they do not reflect the conclusions of investigators based on a fuller context or understanding. Recording this information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information known or developed by the FBI in our investigations.
Purely partisan attack, that's all.

The website appears to validate most of the things I'm saying. Thank you for posting it.

Biden has faced scrutiny since December 2015, when the New York Times published a story noting that Burisma hired Hunter Biden just weeks after the vice president was asked by President Obama to oversee U.S.-Ukraine relations. That story also alerted Biden’s office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

Documents I obtained this year detail an effort to change the narrative after the Times story about Hunter Biden, with the help of the Obama State Department.
The controversy ignited anew earlier this year when I disclosed that Joe Biden admitted during a 2018 videotaped speech that, as vice president in March 2016, he threatened to cancel $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, to pressure Ukraine’s then-President Petro Poroshenko to fire Shokin.

At the time, Shokin’s office was investigating Burisma. Shokin told me he was making plans to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that Biden and his partner, Archer, collected from Burisma through their American firm. Documents seized by the FBI in an unrelated case confirm the payments, which in many months totaled more than $166,000.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma’s owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General’s office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption. Burisma announced the cases against it were not closed and settled until January 2017.
In a newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation. “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified.

“On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin added.

Shokin certainly would have reason to hold a grudge over his firing. But his account is supported by documents from Burisma’s legal team in America, which appeared to be moving into Ukraine with intensity as Biden’s effort to fire Shokin picked up steam.

Solomon's competence has sunk over the years, he's been given to conspiracy theories.

The Hill finds John Solomon ‘failed’ to identify key details of sources​

He wasn't taking a paycheck, so why would that be bad ?
For a man whose income is measured in hundreds of millions, forfeiting a $450k paycheck is not particularly a big act of virtue, but it does buy a lot of virtue dirt cheap, which is a very Trumpian thing to do.
How did Biden get so filthy rich being a bull shite artist while a senator, VP, and now president ? Oh and don't forget the Pelosi's excetra, excetra, excetra.
According to Forbes, Joe Biden's net worth is about $8 million. That's not 'filthy rich' by any modern standards, that is upper middle class affluent.

Oh look, you had to change sources to find where it says what you claim it says.

Meanwhile, what Shokin says here is different than what Shokin said here...

Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

The tiny problem for the BDS loons here is that there's no actual evidence that any such document exists.

And while BDS loons are saying "a corrupt congressman said it exists!" is evidence, that's not how normal people see things.
~~~~~~
“The contents of the FBI’s FD-1023 form. The document alleges that Joe Biden was paid by Burisma in a criminal bribery scheme to influence U.S. foreign policy in 2015 and 2016 when he was vice president.
The FBI source described how a Burisma executive bribed the Bidens to get access to U.S. oil while Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin was investigating the company. The executive, according to the FBI source, wanted to pay Biden and his son $5 million each.
“$5 million for one Biden, $5 million for the other Biden,” the executive said, according to the FBI source. The source believed these payments to both Bidens eventually occurred “through so many different bank accounts.””

Tweet​

See new Tweets
Conversation

Rep Andy Biggs
@RepAndyBiggsAZ

I've reviewed the material in the FBI's FD-1023 form and the content is jaw-dropping. The record gets us closer to bringing Joe Biden to justice. The source in the record is highly credible and has worked with the FBI for years. I'll keep you posted on what comes next.

4:40 PM · Jun 8, 2023
·

RW idiots say......Hunter and Joe......We have the goods....they are guilty

RW idiots also say....Trump.....Witch Hunt...Out to get him.....He did nothing wrong......Even with the transcript/recording of him actually saying he didn't declassify, but he should have......you still scream set up....witch hunt.....all lies.....trump is innocent.

You RW clowns just keep lying, deflecting, and squealing.
As usual you stupid fucktards miss the point.

ENTIRELY.

Tell ya what - if you cant grow a brain , just give it a rest and let the adults take over.

Correct, he said he was planning, i.e., not investigating.
You're a gullible ol' soul, aren't you? Is it that or has the far-left so indoctrinated you that you simply take as the gospel anything you are told? Do you believe that the heads of state, regardless of party or country are going to share publically what they are doing behind the scenes? Of course not.

President Donald Trump is a prime example. Trump would say publically that President Putin is a genius, causing the far-left's heads to explode. At the same time, Putin did NOT move to invade Ukraine. Trump demonstrated that expertise time and time again. Either the Democrats never caught on or they could not admit how effective is Trump.

I doubt that President Biden ever learned the skill. If he had, he'd have never publically boasted that he got an investigator fired before he could look into the company paying Hunter $83,000 a month for his name.

If Democrats and the Elite had no feat of what Trump would uncover and disclose, do you really believe that they would be going this far to bury him?

Of course not.

Trump was not attacked with lies. Name them. Start with the so-called Russia Hoax? What was the hoax? Contact between Trump campaign and Russian assets?

"Special counsel John Durham concluded that the FBI should never have launched a full investigation into connections between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia during the 2016 election." - emphasis on the word full, because it does not say an investigation was not warranted.

Durham's partisan review is at odds with the DOJ IG: "Inspector general: Start of FBI Russia probe was justified and unbiased but investigation had significant errors ." We know it's a partisan review because both Durham and AG Barr were on record on this.

and bait: Key takeaways from investigation of FBI’s Trump-Russia probe
NOT attacked with lies?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Okey Dokey! I'll list just five.

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

Forum List

Back