FBI erectws barricades around building

Well I wouldn't be sad if some people did something
I'm just sayin

Oh God the screaming from the left
Not to mention causing a government crackdown which will only piss off and red pill more normies

View attachment 683154
This is over the next 10 years, 50k are just replacements, and they're going after the bloated corrupt rich, unlike the GOP !!!! change it!

talking-blah.gif

Banning sale is against the 2nd amendment.
I'll go with the courts and the law and reality thanks.... dupe

Last edited:
D.C. is slowly becoming a walled city. That means the government is practicing tyranny. And has successfully blurred freedom and totalitarian ways. Anyway, the trust in our security agencies and a growing worry about their intentions is happening. And this should not be.
No, it means the brainwashed GOP base has a lot of domestic terrorist conspiracy nutjob fools. Change it.

Just another hilarious example of leftists WALLS DON’T WORK hypocrisy. You people are so pathetically numb to reality. It’s sad and scary to believe these people have a say in the shaping of this country.

Next up: The 87K SWAT trained IRS agents will be deployed to take out the Deplorables.

Come get them.
We are. And just like all the others, we’ll be taking your guns, and your stinking dead carcass with us when we leave.

Stay where you are. Don’t go running and hiding and barricading like all of the other chickenshit punk trumphumpers.

We are. And just like all the others, we’ll be taking your guns, and your stinking dead carcass with us when we leave.

Stay where you are. Don’t go running and hiding and barricading like all of the other chickenshit punk trumphumpers.
Lol, we are waiting communist.

The crooks running the FBI are either scared that they have gone too far or are trying to build another BS narrative that President Trump and the bulk of America that support him are violent radicals.

Pretty soon, DC is going to have a wall around it!!!
Sad that the top law enforcement agency in the world has to protect itself from the trump cult of mindless idiots. And trump is encouraging the hate.

One guy already attacked an FBI office and they are getting daily bomb threats

The Judge who signed the warrant is getting death threats.

You people are fucking VIOLENT terrorists
And you assholes tried to assassinate Kavanaugh and have been sending death threats and rioting for years. With your full support. Cry me a river.

Forum List

Back