FBI informant William Campbell broke uranium 1 silence today

So you believe "sources who spoke to Yahoo News" but you don't believe a career FBI and CIA agent's testimony. Got it.

Follow the fucking money.......

Russia > Hillary. $145,000,000
Russia did not give Hillary $145m, I don’t care how insane you are. :cuckoo:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and Hillary never sold them uranium

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Moron, she didn’t own Uranium to sell. :eusa_doh:

OMFG!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!

Follow the fucking money.......

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

OMFG!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!
Oh? You dispute that??

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

OMFG!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!
Oh? You dispute that??

She didn't mine the uranium either!

You cracked the case!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

OMFG!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!
Oh? You dispute that??

You cracked the case!!

Great, then you agree with me that she didn’t sell them any Uranium.

After arguing that selling the Russians our uranium because the uranium could bever leave the US, Barry signed the document giving the authority for the Uranium to leave the country!

Barry and Hillary were both Putin's bitches...

From whispering to Medcedev to twll Putin he would be more flexible after re-election to Hillary spreading her legs and giving the Russian ambassador the plastic reset button (that read 'overcharge' in Russian), these 2 traitors were bought and paid for.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

OMFG!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!
Oh? You dispute that??

You cracked the case!!

Dah! Dah!

You're the best doublethinker here!

She got $145MM for the uranium, but didn't get $145MM for the uranium

After arguing that selling the Russians our uranium because the uranium could bever leave the US, Barry signed the document giving the authority for the Uranium to leave the country!

Barry and Hillary were both Putin's bitches....

Which of our allies did the uranium go to?

Dah! Dah!

The Clinton Foundation opened up it's books, and showed that not a dime of what they raised went to any of the Clintons. The Clintons opened up their taxes, and showed they received no income from the Clinton Foundation.

Despite all the information being public, you run around with your head up your ass.

So the investigation into Russian collusion is going to ignore this LATEST evidence of Democrat-Russuon Collusion/Treason to continue searching for evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation to begin with...

The butt-hurt, hate-driven insanity continues..

Dah! Dah!

The Clinton Foundation opened up it's books, and showed that not a dime of what they raised went to any of the Clintons. The Clintons opened up their taxes, and showed they received no income from the Clinton Foundation.

Despite all the information being public, you run around with your head up your ass.
They opened up their books...which is why the FBI opened up its Influence Peddling Investigation on them, the 2nd of the 2 FBI investigation during the 2016 campaign.

OMFG!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!
Oh? You dispute that??

You cracked the case!!

Dah! Dah!

Moron, how did she get $145m for the Uranium when $131m of it came from a single Canadian donor who sold the company years before she was Secretary of State?

You may be the dumbest poster here if you can’t comprehend that.

Barry and Hillary were both Putin's bitches....

Which of our allies did the uranium go to?
The uranium went to Canada where it was shipped to Europe and into the hands of PUTIN.

Barry knew about the Russian crimes of bribery, extortion, intimidation, etc...Mueller and Holder were hiding. He KNEW he was going to allow the uranium to leave the US when he was arguing it could not happen. HIS signature made it happen!

They opened up their books...which is why the FBI opened up its Influence Peddling Investigation on them, the 2nd of the 2 FBI investigation during the 2016 campaign.

That's because they got complaints from the right wing, and like an honest LEA, they investigate every stupid-ass complaints. Of course you won't tell us the results of all the complaints lodged against the Clintons, like for white water, the rose lawfirm, travelgate, Seth Rich, and a million more.

That's because they got complaints from the right wing, and like an honest LEA, they investigate every stupid-ass complaints. Of course you won't tell us the results of all the complaints lodged against the Clintons, like for white water, the rose lawfirm, travelgate, Seth Rich, and a million more.
The Clintons are f*ing traitors who took millions directly from the KGB Bank, you idiot.

Hillary is a FELON who broke laws with her server and committed Treason with Russia...

OMFG!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!
Oh? You dispute that??

You cracked the case!!

Dah! Dah!

Moron, how did she get $145m for the Uranium when $131m of it came from a single Canadian donor who sold the company years before she was Secretary of State?

You may be the dumbest poster here if you can’t comprehend that.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. He wanted to help Haitians, right?

Putin may have refined it, but he wasn't allowed to keep it. It went to our alies in Europe and asia. Not into Russian hands.
"The uranium will never leave the US."
- Barry

** Barry signed the document that sent the uranium out of the US and into the hands of Putin.

Maybe he told Putin if you like the uranium you can keep the uranium...then pulled away like he did with Americans' medical insurance plans. :p

The Clintons are f*ing traitors who took millions directly from the KGB Bank, you idiot.

Hillary is a FELON who broke laws with her server and committed Treason with Russia...

Bill got money from a speech , which he claimed on his taxes, and is a matter of public record. Everything else you said, like Joe Pesce said in "My Cousin Vinny" Everything you just said is bullshit.

Astonishing.
The Dems NEVER do anything wrong.
The Repubs are corrupt to their core.

The Lefty's are the sickest group of people on the planet. You people are truly disgusting.

Forum List

Back