FBI informant William Campbell broke uranium 1 silence today

Oh? You dispute that??

She didn't mine the uranium either!

You cracked the case!!

Great, then you agree with me that she didn’t sell them any Uranium.

Dah! Dah!

You're the best doublethinker here!

She got $145MM for the uranium, but didn't get $145MM for the uranium

Moron, how did she get $145m for the Uranium when $131m of it came from a single Canadian donor who sold the company years before she was Secretary of State?

You may be the dumbest poster here if you can’t comprehend that.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. He wanted to help Haitians, right?

Moron... try explaining how that Canadian donor could know Hillary would become Secretary of State? The vast majority of the money he donated to the Clintons came between 2005-2007. Hillary became Secretary of State in 2009.

The Clintons are f*ing traitors who took millions directly from the KGB Bank, you idiot.

Hillary is a FELON who broke laws with her server and committed Treason with Russia...

Bill got money from a speech , which he claimed on his taxes, and is a matter of public record. Everything else you said, like Joe Pesce said in "My Cousin Vinny" Everything you just said is bullshit.
He got money from the KGB BANK, the leading financier behind the Russian effort to get Uranium One...the same KGB BANK that gave Hillary $145 MILLION!

ARE YOU SNOWFLAKES STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE ALL OF THIS WAS A 'COINCIDENCE'?

Beuhahahahaha.....

This is CHAPTER 2 of the book 'Democrat / Hillary / Obama Treason'. The 1st chapter was in how Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Holder, Lynch, Hillary, and Barry colluded with a foreign spy working with Russians, how they paid this spy through a firm working for Russians, for a report they illegally used in an election and as the illegal basis to spy on te political opposition during a US election (Watergate x 10).

You're scared and worried. We get it.

The smoking gun! :lmao:

Yup nat is hopping over this story like a jack rabbit on a date.

Our assertions are not important. What is important is the FACTS Cambell testified to, under oath. That is all that matters, and the Left can spin all they want, but as it all comes together in the not to distant future, they are screwed, along with the Obama legacy!
He's saying stuff to congress that he wont say to DOJ or FBI.
Congress doesnt hold people in contempt anymore for perjury.
Justice Department officials confirmed that they do not plan to use the testimony of this individual in any future prosecution.

Signed by Elijah Cummings and Adam Schiff, lol. Well gee, why would they say that, lololol. Gotta love it!
Campbell had nothing:
"But sources who spoke to Yahoo News said that during the course of hours of interrogations by the FBI and Justice Department lawyers, Campbell never mentioned any connection between Mikerin’s dealings and the sale of Uranium One. Nor did he ever volunteer that he had documents or information relating to the Uranium One sale. The issue, one of the sources said, never came up."
So you believe "sources who spoke to Yahoo News" but you don't believe a career FBI and CIA agent's testimony. Got it.

Well...they do when it involves a "Republican".

$145 Million & $500k per speech.....
Moron, almost all of that $145 million was donated prior to Hillary being Secretary of State. So what does that have to do with the Uranium One deal?
Please cite the source(s) for your assertion that the infamous $145 MILLION DOLLAR donation was PRIOR to Hillary being Secretary of State. All the sources I read have the $145 Million being donated DURING Hillary's tenure as Secretary of State.

No, he's right but what he ISN'T saying is that every one of those "donations" came directly after a Uranium deal was made, and who was there by Giustra's side every time? Why Bill of course.

Dah! Dah!

The Clinton Foundation opened up it's books, and showed that not a dime of what they raised went to any of the Clintons. The Clintons opened up their taxes, and showed they received no income from the Clinton Foundation.

Despite all the information being public, you run around with your head up your ass.

Ummmm, they have reopened the Foundation investigation.

OMFG!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!
Oh? You dispute that??

You cracked the case!!

Dah! Dah!

Moron, how did she get $145m for the Uranium when $131m of it came from a single Canadian donor who sold the company years before she was Secretary of State?

Normally I'd someone the benefit of the doubt but not you, you're a known liar.
Where were Bill and Giustra just before the donation, and what were they doing there?

A major Clinton Foundation donor named Frank Giustra previously owned a mining company called UrAsia and merged with Uranium One in 2007. But he also sold his stake in the company during Clinton’s presidential campaign in 2008, though, prior to Obama’s eventual victory for the Democratic Party’s nomination, according to The Washington Post.

The main question is: At the time of the deal’s consummation, did the Clinton Foundation and the former president himself, receive money from the Russians to grease the wheels for the deal?

Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company’s chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

All told, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from those linked to Uranium One and UrAsia, but it went to the charity organization and not the Clinton family. Furthermore, most of those donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, according to The Post.

Assessment: Yes, the foundation received money and Bill Clinton was paid to give a speech, but there’s no evidence the Clintons were paid by Russians to push through the uranium deal.

Ah, Nat? Since Hillary Clinton used the Clinton Foundation to partially pay the salaries of dozens of people who were part of her reelection campaign that money WAS in fact used by the Clintons! It was a way of maintaining a vast political machine using "contributions" that outside entities made to the Clinton Foundation!

Oh? You dispute that??

You cracked the case!!

Dah! Dah!

Where were Bill and Giustra just before the donation, and what were they doing there?

Great, I look forward to you quoting these lies I have told....

As far as where they were before “the donation,” you’ll have to be more precise. There wasn’t a single donation. So which one were you talking about?

Barack Obama said that Barack Obama said he didn't know about Hillary's server or private email use until he was total by the media.

The truth came out that he had been emailing Hillary back and forth for quite some time before that, using a pseudonym.

The son of a b**** lied then and nothing he says can be trusted now.

He and Hillary committed treason.

What kills me is that just yesterday I wrote a post about Putin having something on both Obama and Clinton and I mentioned Uranium One.

The Mods moved it
To Conspiracy Theories.

The Clintons are f*ing traitors who took millions directly from the KGB Bank, you idiot.

Hillary is a FELON who broke laws with her server and committed Treason with Russia...

Bill got money from a speech , which he claimed on his taxes, and is a matter of public record. Everything else you said, like Joe Pesce said in "My Cousin Vinny" Everything you just said is bullshit.
He got money from the KGB BANK, the leading financier behind the Russian effort to get Uranium One...the same KGB BANK that gave Hillary $145 MILLION!

ARE YOU SNOWFLAKES STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE ALL OF THIS WAS A 'COINCIDENCE'?

Beuhahahahaha.....

This is CHAPTER 2 of the book 'Democrat / Hillary / Obama Treason'. The 1st chapter was in how Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Holder, Lynch, Hillary, and Barry colluded with a foreign spy working with Russians, how they paid this spy through a firm working for Russians, for a report they illegally used in an election and as the illegal basis to spy on te political opposition during a US election (Watergate x 10).

Both he and Clinton are Pathological Liars. And both of them are crooked as Hell.

Barack Obama said that Barack Obama said he didn't know about Hillary's server or private email use until he was total by the media.

The truth came out that he had been emailing Hillary back and forth for quite some time before that, using a pseudonym.

The son of a b**** lied then and nothing he says can be trusted now.

He and Hillary committed treason.

You cracked the case!!

Dah! Dah!

As far as where they were before “the donation,” you’ll have to be more precise. There wasn’t a single donation. So which one were you talking about?

Follow the time line son. What had just happened before "Frank" gave the foundation the money? Who was with him when he was able to make the Uranium deal that caused him to give the money. You either want to know or you don't, if you want to know look it up.

The Muslim Brotherhood, the Taliban, Isis, al-qaida, Hezbollah, Mexican drug cartels, human traffickers,, MS-13, violent illegals,...

For eight years he financed, supplied, armed, trained, aided, abetted, protected, and defended all of these, putting them ahead of Americans for 8 years...

So finding out now that they committed treason with the Russians should not be a shock to anyone.

Which of our allies did the uranium go to?
The uranium went to Canada where it was shipped to Europe and into the hands of PUTIN.!

Putin may have refined it, but he wasn't allowed to keep it. It went to our alies in Europe and asia. Not into Russian hands.

Right, and he did all this from the goodness of his heart, not benefitting at all. Just a lovable fuzzy Russian bear.

Dah! Dah!

Follow the time line son. What had just happened before "Frank" gave the foundation the money? Who was with him when he was able to make the Uranium deal that caused him to give the money. You either want to know or you don't, if you want to know look it up.
So you won’t answer either of my queries — but you want me to answer yours, even after I pointed out you need to clarify your question to receive an answer. <smh>

"She got $145,000,000 from Russia for selling our uranium (and probably another $5MM in an off shore account somewhere), but no, she didn't get $145,000,000 for selling uranium to Russia"

Those Russians must be really "dumb".......Here (according to your half brain) Russia gives Clinton $145 MILLION and all they get back is ZERO U.S. uranium.

Gee, maybe Hillary should be in charge of world trade with that record of success..LOL

Not because Hillary sold them Uranium. She owned none to sell. Not because she approved the sale, because she didn’t. Not because she received $145m, because most of that came from 1 donor who sold his share of Uranium One years before she became SoS.

But I understand, rightards don’t like letting go of their Clinton scandals, so I don’t expect you to accept reality.

My friend, we CANNOT fix right wingers' stupidity on this forum
Ah, Nat? Since Hillary Clinton used the Clinton Foundation to partially pay the salaries of dozens of people who were part of her reelection campaign that money WAS in fact used by the Clintons! It was a way of maintaining a vast political machine using "contributions" that outside entities made to the Clinton Foundation!

Now WHO could possibly refute such a well-documented culpability of Clinton...
Good job !!!......Now, go take a nap. ....lol

Not because Hillary sold them Uranium. She owned none to sell. Not because she approved the sale, because she didn’t. Not because she received $145m, because most of that came from 1 donor who sold his share of Uranium One years before she became SoS.

But I understand, rightards don’t like letting go of their Clinton scandals, so I don’t expect you to accept reality.

My friend, we CANNOT fix right wingers' stupidity on this forum

Now WHO could possibly refute such a well-documented culpability of Clinton...
Good job !!!......Now, go take a nap. ....lol
Of course not. I’m here to laugh at these clowns.

How much longer are Americans expected to put up with this epic, historical TREASONOUS BS SCANDAL - the worst in US history, the most criminal administration in US History, the most selfish treasonous bitch in US history, the most OBVIOUS TRAITOR PRESIDENT in US History?

We are being forced to watch as self-exposing criminal traitors hijack the country to chase non-existent crimes because they refuse to accept the outcome of an election ... while Democrat crimes get continuously exposed and ignored

Forum List

Back