FBI internal memo warns of plans for armed protests in all 50 state capitals around day of Biden inauguration

The attack will begin, they are not screwing around

You people need padded cells to help you deal with all your conspiracies
Just screwing off till the Alabama game starts

They try that shit up here, they're gonna get their fannies whomped. Ask the Hell's Angels.
Link?

Good. We could turn those buildings into Roach Motels, where the scumbag go in and come back out in cuffs or body bags.
Whose we idiot? There are more trump supporters especially among the military and cops-----

He has a lot less support than you think among both groups. Take your best shot but don't whine about the blood or prison terms.

They try that shit up here, they're gonna get their fannies whomped. Ask the Hell's Angels.
Link?
1610406265739.png

Trump's domestic terrorists are getting ready.

I hope those who have fooled you people are held accountable for what happens.

The last one wasn't armed you nitwit. What makes you think these ones will be. Is the media lying to you? Would you admit it if they were?

Ahhh. Now it makes sense. Grusome newsom just passed a law prohibiting Californians from traveling more than 120 miles from their homes

He should have made it 120 minutes. No one would leave their neighborhood in southern California.
This whole FBI nonsense is just nonsense. They made up a fake threat to hide the fact that the inauguration will be as vacant as one of his rallys.
How could this fakery be Proven? Easy. Have burn loot murder start a rampage and set fire to every one of these capitols.

Will it be as much destruction as we saw when Obama riled up all the darkies about police racism and they rioted, looted, burned and murdered?

If you need military to secure an inauguration, you're likely not a free country...
I don't remember that

You're a leftist. You're brain is on autopilot blocking out anything that invalidates your narrative.

China is what China Joe wants the US to be, complete with the suppression of Liberty.

Since they own him lock, stock and barrel we should all be afraid.

But look on the bright side, at least it is not Venezuela.

Shame on anybody in the military that defends the illegal inauguration of China Joe. They are going against their oath to defend the Constitution. Shame shame shame!

Just like the Tories in 1776.

Good. We could turn those buildings into Roach Motels, where the scumbag go in and come back out in cuffs or body bags.

Sounds like big, big talk, Boo. You gonna slap those "cuffs" on Trump supporters yourself or maybe just spend the next week ratting out your fellow Americans? Apparently you people are squarely landing on team Biden-China. What should terrify you is that the rest of us NEVER left team America. I'd say, "Chew on that" but you won't.

BS. Where were you this past summer with a number of cities burning and people attacked and in some cases killed?

BS. Where were you this past summer with a number of cities burning and people attacked and in some cases killed?
You mean that during the thousands and thousands of mostly peaceful protests, there was some rioting and looting? Yeah, that’s comparable to this one protest that never had any intention of being peaceful.

BLM doesn’t like Biden
BLM wasn't there. If they were there would have been a lot more deaths.
Idiot. They don’t like Biden any more than they like Trump. It would be nice if you jackasses ever kept up with the facts.

You mean that during the thousands and thousands of mostly peaceful protests, there was some rioting and looting? Yeah, that’s comparable to this one protest that never had any intention of being peaceful.
You mean the tens of thousands of protesters there were a few who broke Into congress.

Forum List

Back