FBI Investigating Fake Emails

Apparently NaziCons don't want to hear about fake documents.

Apparently you don't give a shit about rampant corruption, and astounding levels of criminal activity.

With no proof of said rampant corruption, and astounding levels of criminal activity, after 30 some odd year of accusations from highly partisan Republicans, you are correct.
There's proof all over the place. Hillary's statements alone regarding personal devices, getting classified emails and destroying evidence after a congressional subpoena prove corruption. The DNC leaks proved the Democrat primary was rigged from day one. Lots more to consider but if you are willfully blind you can't see anything you don't want to.

Proof enough for Brietphart phollowers! Ya got me there.

For the real world, not so much.
You don't live in the real world. You can't see what they hypnotized you not to see.

I prefer a seasoned politician with all her baggage of accusations from the opposition, over the 70 year old billionaire frat boy who feels he is entitled to grabbing any woman's pussy just because he can, as president. Just my opinion. I'm in Texas so it doesn't matter this year.

Apparently you don't give a shit about rampant corruption, and astounding levels of criminal activity.

With no proof of said rampant corruption, and astounding levels of criminal activity, after 30 some odd year of accusations from highly partisan Republicans, you are correct.
There's proof all over the place. Hillary's statements alone regarding personal devices, getting classified emails and destroying evidence after a congressional subpoena prove corruption. The DNC leaks proved the Democrat primary was rigged from day one. Lots more to consider but if you are willfully blind you can't see anything you don't want to.

You don't live in the real world. You can't see what they hypnotized you not to see.

I prefer a seasoned politician with all her baggage of accusations from the opposition, over the 70 year old billionaire frat boy who feels he is entitled to grabbing any woman's pussy just because he can, as president. Just my opinion. I'm in Texas so it doesn't matter this year.
Trump didn't say that so you need to lie to support your position. That's exactly why you prefer the seasoned corrupt politician to head the Democrat crime cartel.

FBI agents who have conservative values,

Brietphart conservatives you mean.

If even one third of the level of corruption that is being exposed here were happening when the bushie was POTUS you would have been frothing at the mouth for him to be prosecuted you hypocritical ass.

What is a third of nothing?

Bushie is something that Trump grabs. I never called for the Impeachment of President Bush. I strongly disagreed with the decision to invade Iraq. Not to mention the decisions made after Gen. Garner was replaced, like when the plan to keep most of the enlisted men in the Iraqi Army on the payroll was scraped. Sorry to burst your bubble. Can't prosecute a president for making bad decisions.

Yes, "seasoned" pros are the preferred rulers for all dictatorships, drug cartels, and corrupt governments. The more "seasoned" the better the corruption. The shrilary is the Mugabe of the USA. What a ringing endorsement!

If even one third of the level of corruption that is being exposed here were happening when the bushie was POTUS you would have been frothing at the mouth for him to be prosecuted you hypocritical ass.

Bushie is something that Trump grabs. I never called for the Impeachment of President Bush. I strongly disagreed with the decision to invade Iraq. Not to mention the decisions made after Gen. Garner was replaced, like when the plan to keep most of the enlisted men in the Iraqi Army on the payroll was scraped. Sorry to burst your bubble. Can't prosecute a president for making bad decisions.

shrilary ain't the POTUS. Thus she CAN be prosecuted. You just choose to ignore her crimes. Like I said, your name is perfect. You're deaf, dumb, AND blind.

Trump didn't say that so you need to lie to support your position. That's exactly why you prefer the seasoned corrupt politician to head the Democrat crime cartel.

Hahaha and you think that is the real world.

shrilary ain't the POTUS. Thus she CAN be prosecuted. You just choose to ignore her crimes. Like I said, your name is perfect. You're deaf, dumb, AND blind.

LOL WTF is taking so long to prosecute her then. Oh that's right can't convict someone on the basis of a Brietphart accusation can you?

Well she was a Lethal White born deaf with terrible eyes that we rescued, but she was not dumb.

All those emails on Weiners laptop are faked. Got it.

You do know the difference between Weiner's computer that was being searched for something completely unrelated to Hillary versus John Podesta's and the DNC hacked emails by Russia don't you?

You do understand they're totally separate things don't you?

If not just read the article it will explain the situation.

That is if you don't have an aversion to true facts.

You do know the difference between Weiner's computer that was being searched for something completely unrelated to Hillary versus John Podesta's and the DNC hacked emails by Russia don't you?

The ones who have an aversion to true facts (redundant) are the chowderheads who keep insisting that Russia is behind all this.

I gotta say. . . I'm not going to claim that I know who's accurate and who's full of shit in this investigation, but some things strike me as odd.

Odd that democrats, normally self identified champions of the powerless, are telling us that the only people we can trust in this investigation are the people in the leadership at the FBI and the DOJ, while the comparatively powerless laborers (you know, the field agents doing the actual investigating) are most plausibly written off as being biased and/or in cahoots with Trump and/or Russia.

Odd that it's somehow more likely that all the FBI agents on the ground investigating the Clintons are all part of a biased, bottom-up conspiracy to fuck over Hillary, than it is that the known relationships between the DOJ officials overseeing the investigation and the Clintons' inner political circle are affecting their disagreement with the findings and opinions of the agents gathering the info. Occam's Razor would disagree, I think.

Odd that we should also assume that, even though the leadership's information all comes FROM these supposedly biased/conspiratorial field agents, their superior intellect as seasoned politicians apparently somehow affords them the ability to see through the faulty information and, as if by divine revelation and completely free from conflicting evidence, determine that it is the product of bias and Russian influence.

Odd to assume that James Comey is more likely influenced by the political pressures from government bodies with no material authority over his position at the FBI than he is by political pressures from the DOJ, which has direct power over his entire organization.

Again, I don't know who's lying and who's telling the truth, but I do detect quite a difference in likelihood between the assumptions presented by each side.

LOL WTF is taking so long to prosecute her then. Oh that's right can't convict someone on the basis of a Brietphart accusation can you?

Well she was a Lethal White born deaf with terrible eyes that we rescued, but she was not dumb.

It's called political corruption you fool. Look it up.

In a letter identified as fake, Senator Tom Carper, a Democrat, is quoted as writing to Clinton, “We will not let you lose this election.”

WASHINGTON, Nov 3 (Reuters) - The FBI and U.S. intelligence agencies are examining faked documents aimed at discrediting the Hillary Clinton campaign as part of a broader investigation into what U.S. officials believe has been an attempt by Russia to disrupt the presidential election, people with knowledge of the matter said.

U.S. intelligence officials have warned privately that a campaign they believe is backed by the Russian government to undermine the credibility of the U.S. presidential election could move beyond the hacking of Democratic Party email systems. That could include posting fictional evidence of voter fraud or other disinformation in the run-up to voting on Nov. 8, U.S. officials have said.

More: Report: FBI Examining Fake Documents Targeting Clinton Campaign

Fake documents? Gee, what a surprise. It's a common practice for Russian hackers to "salt" documents with fake information.
I suspected all along that Trump has had some back room dealings with Putin to derail Hillary's campaign via the Internet. I just hope the Attorney General takes control of her subordinate FBI agency and fires the rabble rouser leaders therein.

I agree, but part of the NaziCon agenda is to discredit the Attorney General.
Sadly, I have to Blame Bill Clinton for that. when he boarded the AG's plane during the e-mail investigation he created a dilemma. The objectivity of the AG was compromised and she had no choice but to empower the Director of the FBI to make an "impartial" investigation without her oversight. He did; and. subsequently, usurped many of the AG's duties in that case including public announcements. Bill Clinton is directly responsible for that. The only viable explanation is that he doesn't want Hillary to be President and has joined forces with the White male neocons to sabotage her campaign.

So now the FBI is investigating all the hacked emails that Russia and Wikileaks have been releasing.

Turns out some of them have fake portions added to the emails. The computer signature on them shows that it was hacked and changed by Russia.

Why does Russia want trump to win and why would any American vote for a candidate who is so very clearly very closely tied to Russia to the point that Russia is changing emails to help trump win?

FBI examining fake documents targeting Clinton campaign: sources

--LOL

yeah sure

The ones who have an aversion to true facts (redundant) are the chowderheads who keep insisting that Russia is behind all this.

If you don't believe the 17 intelligence agencies that said Russia was behind the hacking and you don't believe the computer footprint that was left on the hacks, then you need to move to Russia.

You have allegiance to Russia. Not America.

Hillary is correct: 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

If you don't believe the 17 intelligence agencies that said Russia was behind the hacking and you don't believe the computer footprint that was left on the hacks, then you need to move to Russia.

You have allegiance to Russia. Not America.

Hillary is correct: 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

when you boil it down the 17 agencies turn into one guy

--LOL

All those emails on Weiners laptop are faked. Got it.

You do realize that the Russki's did not hack Podesta's emails...right? It is a leak from a US intelligence agency who's agents got sick of the corruption and decided to do something about it. You DO realize that. Don't you?

Forum List

Back