FBI Investigating Fake Emails

Gee, wouldn't it be nice if Putin and Wikileaks had also hacked and reported all the RNC emails...

Yeah, it would. Sadly for us it appears they know how to keep things secure. Kind of like my 10 year old daughter knows how to. But your POS candidate, and former SOS doesn't. Imagine that. My ten year old understands computer security better than your so called "smartest, most qualified woman, evah!"

What a fucking farce you and she are.

Well, sonny, you're entitled to your opinion.

Yes, dearie. I am. And my opinion is informed, and educated. Unlike yours.

Interesting. It seems odd that I've never noticed that before.

That's the problem when you're stupid. You don't notice most things. What's funny is there is less evidence that the emails are fake than the claim that the Moon is hollow. How's that for a fail?

Gee, wouldn't it be nice if Putin and Wikileaks had also hacked and reported all the RNC emails...

Yeah, it would. Sadly for us it appears they know how to keep things secure. Kind of like my 10 year old daughter knows how to. But your POS candidate, and former SOS doesn't. Imagine that. My ten year old understands computer security better than your so called "smartest, most qualified woman, evah!"

That's the problem when you're stupid. You don't notice most things. What's funny is there is less evidence that the emails are fake than the claim that the Moon is hollow. How's that for a fail?

Well, sonny, move along. Try to pick a fight with some other sucker.

So now the FBI is investigating all the hacked emails that Russia and Wikileaks have been releasing.

Turns out some of them have fake portions added to the emails. The computer signature on them shows that it was hacked and changed by Russia.

Why does Russia want trump to win and why would any American vote for a candidate who is so very clearly very closely tied to Russia to the point that Russia is changing emails to help trump win?

FBI examining fake documents targeting Clinton campaign: sources
Those are fake FBI agents...

Remarkable! You outright reject any suggestion of Clinton scandals, be they with her private server and misuse of classified material, or play to pay while she was SOS, but are 100% convinced that Trump is in cahoots with Russia based on no more credible sources or evidence. You are the epitome of a political shill.
One has to be blind to notice that Comey's letter was about what might bit probably wasn't, and the DOJ didn't think the FBI had jack shit for a pay for play back in the summer, and there are somewhere around 100 white, conservative, lawyers in the FBI that are pissed.

In your opinion. And the serendipitous meeting between Slick Willie and Loretta Lynch on the private plane, nothing shady about that, right?

imo, the RW will turn an ass hair in Clintons bathroom into a conspiracy scandal ..

Of course that's what you think. You are incapable of being even remotely objective, and you are as careless as the orange clown in what you say. Just last week you posted Trump would never get to 270 electorates, then this week you start an OP about what republicans will do when he wins. Your all over the board and your opinion matters less and less because of it.

stfu ... he still won't , the dynamics changed in the election ... make a note of that and change your socks

Brilliant! In the same sentence you say he still won't win but make an excuse (the dynamics changed) for your previous declaration. You are about as consistent as tissue paper in a hurricane....all over the place.

Hillary should have used the STATE DEPARTMENT sever like everyone else did.

Podesta got trolled by a SPEARPHISHING e-mail.

These asshole shouldn't be allowed anywhere NEAR the White House.

Well, sonny, move along. Try to pick a fight with some other sucker.

Why? You're the sucker that picked the fight with ME. You're the sucker that thinks these 650,000 plus emails are fake. Do you have any idea how long it would take to fake those? No, you don't. You're clearly incapable of thought.

Apparently NaziCons don't want to hear about fake documents.

Apparently you don't give a shit about rampant corruption, and astounding levels of criminal activity.

With no proof of said rampant corruption, and astounding levels of criminal activity, after 30 some odd year of accusations from highly partisan Republicans, you are correct.

he doesn't have a public and private persona

Cut to pussy grabber tape.

He's a star and in private he can do what he wants to women.

In public he thinks the Generals who are fighting ISIS don't know as much as he does.

See, he's a dumbass jackoff in both public and private.

Apparently you don't give a shit about rampant corruption, and astounding levels of criminal activity.

With no proof of said rampant corruption, and astounding levels of criminal activity, after 30 some odd year of accusations from highly partisan Republicans, you are correct.
There's proof all over the place. Hillary's statements alone regarding personal devices, getting classified emails and destroying evidence after a congressional subpoena prove corruption. The DNC leaks proved the Democrat primary was rigged from day one. Lots more to consider but if you are willfully blind you can't see anything you don't want to.

So now the FBI is investigating all the hacked emails that Russia and Wikileaks have been releasing.

Turns out some of them have fake portions added to the emails. The computer signature on them shows that it was hacked and changed by Russia.

Why does Russia want trump to win and why would any American vote for a candidate who is so very clearly very closely tied to Russia to the point that Russia is changing emails to help trump win?

FBI examining fake documents targeting Clinton campaign: sources

Remarkable! You outright reject any suggestion of Clinton scandals, be they with her private server and misuse of classified material, or play to pay while she was SOS, but are 100% convinced that Trump is in cahoots with Russia based on no more credible sources or evidence. You are the epitome of a political shill.
One has to be blind to notice that Comey's letter was about what might bit probably wasn't, and the DOJ didn't think the FBI had jack shit for a pay for play back in the summer, and there are somewhere around 100 white, conservative, lawyers in the FBI that are pissed.

Right, the DOJ, led by democrats appointed by democrats, couldn't possibly be biased. On the other hand, the FBI agents who have conservative values, are completely controlled by their political leanings. It must inspire great pride to subscribe to the only political philosophy in history whose adherents are always perfectly objective.

There's proof all over the place. Hillary's statements alone regarding personal devices, getting classified emails and destroying evidence after a congressional subpoena prove corruption. The DNC leaks proved the Democrat primary was rigged from day one. Lots more to consider but if you are willfully blind you can't see anything you don't want to.

Proof enough for Brietphart phollowers! Ya got me there.

For the real world, not so much.

Yes. You are very aptly named. Shrilary best friend terry mcauliffe funnels over 600,000 dollars to the campaign of unknown newbie who just happens to be married to the man investigating the shrilary. Man investigating the shrilary also gets a big promotion while the investigation is ongoing to the NUMBER TWO spot at the FBI. And blind people like you think that that is A-OK.

And you wonder why this country is looking more and more like a fascist dictatorship. Let me guess, you are hoping for a camp guard position. Am I right?

YES! YES IT WOULD BE AMAZING! If we could dig up the crimes of the ENTIRE political establishment and clean house thoroughly from both ends of the political spectrum, holy mother of fuck what a beautiful day that would be.

PS Careful justifying your double standards by pointing out that those who oppose you often have similar double standards, lest you inadvertently arm those opposed to ALL you double standard holders with irrefutable proof that you, too, are a hypocrite, and every bit as untrustworthy as the untrustworthy hypocrites who happen to number amongst those that disagree with you.

Last edited:

Proof enough for Brietphart phollowers! Ya got me there.

For the real world, not so much.
You don't live in the real world. You can't see what they hypnotized you not to see.

Forum List

Back