FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

He must be good for the country. He served over 12 years as a federal judge already, and no complaints about him as far as I've heard or read.
That's because you don't want to hear or read. He's a republican homer. Just like you. Both of you are mentally incapable of being objective and honest.

He must be good for the country. He served over 12 years as a federal judge already, and no complaints about him as far as I've heard or read.
That's because you don't want to hear or read. He's a republican homer. Just like you. Both of you are mentally incapable of being objective and honest.
He has more qualification and more opinions then any on the Supreme Court in a long time very few of his opinions as a judge have been overturned by higher courts.

The fact remains that partisans on both sides are not looking at who can do the job and the qualifications they are only looking at if the person will advance what they deem as their agenda.

The Democrats had already said no before a canadate was even named. They spent time reviewing more information then any of the current judges combined and could find nothing. They tried to demand paperwork from when he worked with Bush even though that had nothing to do with his decisions as a judge. They constantly questioned him. They kept the stall tactics up until they had no choice but to weaponize the #me to movement, to the detriment of that movement.

He has more qualification and more opinions then any on the Supreme Court in a long time very few of his opinions as a judge have been overturned by higher courts.
And yet the ABA has rescinded its endorsement. I guess they need an expert like you on board...heh heh

And yet the ABA has rescinded its endorsement. I guess they need an expert like you on board...heh heh
I guess everyone needs a partisan hack like you to explain everything.
That's adorable. Yet still, the ABA has rescinded its endorsement.

Additional info on Crooked Characters leads back to Crooked Hillary!

Did Monica McLean write the hoax letter to Feinstein thinking Leland was a he and not a she?

Leland Keyser: Christine Ballsy Ford's best friend who said it never happened who was some chronic injury from golfing, that Ballsy implied was a mental health issue.

Monica McLean: former FBI who Christine Ballsy Ford coached as how to pass a polygraph test who pressured Leland Keyser to change her testimony to support Ballsy and worked for anti-Donald maniac Prett Bharara, a former staffer for anti-American Senator Chuck Schumer.

Do the math folks. Feinstein and Schumer need to testify under oath as to their involvement in orchestrating this "Fondling Hoax." The dems fondled our democratic process and the citizens need answers and justice!

Last edited:
That was before the Democrats decided to kill the #me too movement. And there are mostly liberal judges that are the head of the ABA. So all in all not surprising what crazies will do to further their agenda.

That was before the Democrats decided to kill the #me too movement. And there are mostly liberal judges that are the head of the ABA. So all in all not surprising what crazies will do to further their agenda.
And yet the ABA at first endorsed Kavanaugh. Then, they rescinded their endorsement. So,let's review:

When you agree with the ABA, they are experts. When they don't, they are liberals (code for: smarter than you).

And yet the ABA at first endorsed Kavanaugh. Then, they rescinded their endorsement. So,let's review:

When you agree with the ABA, they are experts. When they don't, they are liberals (code for: smarter than you).
You really are almost as smart as the dog down the street. I never said that I agreed or disagreed with the ABA. As far as your claim of some secret code that is all in your small mind.

Whole thing is moot anyway since they voted today. He will be confirmed. So you guys will now have to come up with some other way to destroy law and order.

Guess again:

American Bar Association's Kavanaugh Position | National Review

Guess again:

And yet, they are re-opening of their evaluation of Kavanaugh. Surely you heard about it, as GOP members are throwing hissies over it.

Guess again:

And yet, they are re-opening of their evaluation of Kavanaugh. Surely you heard about it, as GOP members are throwing hissies over it.

The GOP doesn't care because they are getting a new judge come this weekend. Collins did an hour long speech on how disgusted she was by the Democrats. SnowFlake is on board too.

Guess again:

50-48 for confirmation with Pence in the wings....it's over

Yes, he's a Republican, and a constitutional Republican at that. That's what you on the left are really upset about. The left hates the Constitution.

Guess again:

50-48 for confirmation with Pence in the wings....it's over
Oh, it was over before it began. They could have nominated ted bundy and you weenies would be here saying all the deaths were staged....like the good little sheep you are....

Forum List

Back