FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

Why do you want to punish the rich with tax increases?
Because we now have a flat tax system after 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, with the rich getting all the new wealth and the country and the middle class falling apart. Duh.

The rich got "all the new wealth"? lol You are free to start a business and create all the wealth you wish in this country :itsok:
So how do you explain that after 35 years of of GOP dominance in tax rates, we have the worst inequality ever and the worst upward Mobility ever, super duper?

Because we have more things to buy today, that's why.

As a teen in the 70's, we had very little in which to spend money on. You had a color television set with rabbit ears, a stereo, furniture and a family landline phone. Mom made meals at home and going to FF restaurants was a real treat. We only had one family car in most cases.

Now look at how we live our lives today! A cell phone for every member of the family. Three or four video game systems plus video games. Cable or satellite television. The internet. Computers. Eating out two to four times a week. Pay-per-view. A car for every adult in the household. Big screen televisions.

The solution to keeping the rich from getting richer is quit giving them all your money. Get some rabbit ears for your television set. Quit buying gasoline and take the bus or ride a bike. Get off this internet. Sell your video game systems and computers. Make all your meals at home. You don't need a cell phone either. Call your telephone company and get a landline.

We will miss you though. Sorry to see you leave. But we will remember you. :laughing0301:
No the solution is to tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans, unlike the last 35 years of GOP dominance, dumbass dupe.

I see. So you won't do without the things that the rich provide you ever single day. You are going to bitch about the rich people while handing them your money hand over fist.

So let's say you had a car for sale and I decided to buy it from you. We meet, and I give you the $15,000 for the car, and you give me the car.

Next month some Democrat politician comes knocking at your door demanding you give him the money I used to buy your car. You explain that if I'm not happy with the car, that I should just return it and you will give me my money back. The Democrat politician says no dice. He wants the money I gave you and you don't get your car back.

That's exactly what you're saying here. You buy products from those evil rich people, and then demand your money back while you keep their product.

He thinks Nixon should not have been removed from office. Which means he thinks the President is above the law.

Nixon was not removed from office, Comrade Nazi.

Nixon should not have resigned, he should have fought.

Name one thing Nixon did that Barack Obama did not do to a vastly greater extreme? Nixon suggested using the IRS to attack his political enemies, Barack Obama actually did it and told America to fuck off when he was caught - with Nazi scum like you cheering him and defending him.

Above the law seems to be the case for you Nazi democrats.
All phony scandals, all investigated and nothing, never retracted ever, super duper. Poor America

You're already far too drunk to be coherent. But I'll issue the same challenge to you as I did your fellow Nazi - name one thing Nixon did that Obama did not do? You Nazis claim that Nixon was righteously hounded from office, how so? For what? Spying on his opponent? Obama used the FBI to spy on Donald Trump. Using the IRS to attack political Enemies? Lois Lerner. Lying to congress? Obama lied about Operation Choke point and should have been impeached for it - for the lying and for engaging in racketeering to try and bankrupt legal businesses.

You Nazis spew lots of shit, but when it comes to backing it up....

He thinks Nixon should not have been removed from office. Which means he thinks the President is above the law.

Name one thing Nixon did that Barack Obama did not do to a vastly greater extreme? Nixon suggested using the IRS to attack his political enemies, Barack Obama actually did it and told America to fuck off when he was caught - with Nazi scum like you cheering him and defending him.

All phony scandals, all investigated and nothing, never retracted ever, super duper. Poor America

You're already far too drunk to be coherent. But I'll issue the same challenge to you as I did your fellow Nazi - name one thing Nixon did that Obama did not do? You Nazis claim that Nixon was righteously hounded from office, how so? For what? Spying on his opponent? Obama used the FBI to spy on Donald Trump. Using the IRS to attack political Enemies? Lois Lerner. Lying to congress? Obama lied about Operation Choke point and should have been impeached for it - for the lying and for engaging in racketeering to try and bankrupt legal businesses.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BhAB&usg=AOvVaw1tREoJZ5-pqFzBYH3i44qJ&ampcf=1

What 100,000 documents? How many of those 100,000 documents do you want to read? :auiqs.jpg:
Are you being deliberately vapid?

Kavanaugh submitted more records to the Congress than the last five nominees combined. It would take another two months at least to go through all those documents by each member of the committee which would easily take us past midterms which was their attempted plan.

That's why they were not submitted.

Because we now have a flat tax system after 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, with the rich getting all the new wealth and the country and the middle class falling apart. Duh.

The rich got "all the new wealth"? lol You are free to start a business and create all the wealth you wish in this country :itsok:
So how do you explain that after 35 years of of GOP dominance in tax rates, we have the worst inequality ever and the worst upward Mobility ever, super duper?

As a teen in the 70's, we had very little in which to spend money on. You had a color television set with rabbit ears, a stereo, furniture and a family landline phone. Mom made meals at home and going to FF restaurants was a real treat. We only had one family car in most cases.

Now look at how we live our lives today! A cell phone for every member of the family. Three or four video game systems plus video games. Cable or satellite television. The internet. Computers. Eating out two to four times a week. Pay-per-view. A car for every adult in the household. Big screen televisions.

The solution to keeping the rich from getting richer is quit giving them all your money. Get some rabbit ears for your television set. Quit buying gasoline and take the bus or ride a bike. Get off this internet. Sell your video game systems and computers. Make all your meals at home. You don't need a cell phone either. Call your telephone company and get a landline.

We will miss you though. Sorry to see you leave. But we will remember you. :laughing0301:
No the solution is to tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans, unlike the last 35 years of GOP dominance, dumbass dupe.

I see. So you won't do without the things that the rich provide you ever single day. You are going to bitch about the rich people while handing them your money hand over fist.

So let's say you had a car for sale and I decided to buy it from you. We meet, and I give you the $15,000 for the car, and you give me the car.

Next month some Democrat politician comes knocking at your door demanding you give him the money I used to buy your car. You explain that if I'm not happy with the car, that I should just return it and you will give me my money back. The Democrat politician says no dice. He wants the money I gave you and you don't get your car back.

That's exactly what you're saying here. You buy products from those evil rich people, and then demand your money back while you keep their product.
This is the first time a flat tax system has ever been tried, and it is a terrible failure unless you are a greedy Rich a****** or a super duper like you...

This is the first time a flat tax system has ever been tried, and it is a terrible failure unless you are a greedy Rich a****** or a super duper like you...

What flat tax system are you talking about? There is no flat tax system. The wealthy and corporations still pay more than the common American. A flat tax system would be we all pay 15% of our income to the federal government. Nearly half the people in the US pay no income tax at all.

All of your phony scandals about Obama and Hillary the foundation the FBI etc etc were investigated and found to be nothing but garbage propaganda, super duper. And of course never retracted. You live on an imaginary planet.

Kavanaugh submitted more records to the Congress than the last five nominees combined. It would take another two months at least to go through all those documents by each member of the committee which would easily take us past midterms which was their attempted plan.

That's why they were not submitted.
The weren't submitted because they have something to hide.

So that means you can't come up with anything Nixon did that Obama did not do?

Fucking Nazi pile of shit.
You didn't ask me that, shithead!

There was no Obama Watergate, dumbass!

O Really?

Obama spied on Trump’s campaign. Where’s the outrage?

Try again Nazi

In fact that is a thousand times worse than Watergate. Obama started an illegal war in Libya, Obama assassinated Quadaffi, Obama murdered a 14 year old American citizen because of who his father was.

What flat tax system are you talking about? There is no flat tax system. The wealthy and corporations still pay more than the common American. A flat tax system would be we all pay 15% of our income to the federal government. Nearly half the people in the US pay no income tax at all.
Try reading this article and looking at the graph. If you count all taxes wewe have a flat tax system.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0DVqfnq-gsDsK1X-oQ-jyY

What evidence is that? I studied this pretty carefully, and I didn't see any evidence of anything. Either I missed something, or you don't know the definition of evidence.
The FBI not talking to the people Ford mentioned, former classmates saying Kavanaugh definitely was a drunk and a calender entry by Kavanaugh himself noting the date of that get together Ford was referring to.

So that means you can't come up with anything Nixon did that Obama did not do?

Fucking Nazi pile of shit.
You didn't ask me that, shithead!

There was no Obama Watergate, dumbass!

O Really?

Obama spied on Trump’s campaign. Where’s the outrage?

Try again Nazi

In fact that is a thousand times worse than Watergate. Obama started an illegal war in Libya, Obama assassinated Quadaffi, Obama murdered a 14 year old American citizen because of who his father was.
Nixon was a total scumbag. Harassed the hell out of all his opponents and subverted the Constitution.

Forum List

Back