FBI Investigation COMPLETED.. Will be delivered tomorrow.

So that means you can't come up with anything Nixon did that Obama did not do?

Fucking Nazi pile of shit.
You didn't ask me that, shithead!

There was no Obama Watergate, dumbass!

O Really?

Obama spied on Trump’s campaign. Where’s the outrage?

Try again Nazi

In fact that is a thousand times worse than Watergate. Obama started an illegal war in Libya, Obama assassinated Quadaffi, Obama murdered a 14 year old American citizen because of who his father was.
The Washington Times is a fake newspaper only online owned by the Reverend Moon family, super duper. Pure crap like all your media...

Because we have more things to buy today, that's why.

As a teen in the 70's, we had very little in which to spend money on. You had a color television set with rabbit ears, a stereo, furniture and a family landline phone. Mom made meals at home and going to FF restaurants was a real treat. We only had one family car in most cases.

Now look at how we live our lives today! A cell phone for every member of the family. Three or four video game systems plus video games. Cable or satellite television. The internet. Computers. Eating out two to four times a week. Pay-per-view. A car for every adult in the household. Big screen televisions.

The solution to keeping the rich from getting richer is quit giving them all your money. Get some rabbit ears for your television set. Quit buying gasoline and take the bus or ride a bike. Get off this internet. Sell your video game systems and computers. Make all your meals at home. You don't need a cell phone either. Call your telephone company and get a landline.

We will miss you though. Sorry to see you leave. But we will remember you. :laughing0301:
No the solution is to tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans, unlike the last 35 years of GOP dominance, dumbass dupe.

I see. So you won't do without the things that the rich provide you ever single day. You are going to bitch about the rich people while handing them your money hand over fist.

So let's say you had a car for sale and I decided to buy it from you. We meet, and I give you the $15,000 for the car, and you give me the car.

Next month some Democrat politician comes knocking at your door demanding you give him the money I used to buy your car. You explain that if I'm not happy with the car, that I should just return it and you will give me my money back. The Democrat politician says no dice. He wants the money I gave you and you don't get your car back.

That's exactly what you're saying here. You buy products from those evil rich people, and then demand your money back while you keep their product.
This is the first time a flat tax system has ever been tried, and it is a terrible failure unless you are a greedy Rich a****** or a super duper like you...

What flat tax system are you talking about? There is no flat tax system. The wealthy and corporations still pay more than the common American. A flat tax system would be we all pay 15% of our income to the federal government. Nearly half the people in the US pay no income tax at all.
Try reading this article and looking at the graph. If you count all taxes wewe have a flat tax system.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/?utm_term=.301516244f6c&ved=2ahUKEwj3j8uTw_LdAhWsVt8KHYVpARUQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0DVqfnq-gsDsK1X-oQ-jyY
And the inequality will only get worse with trumps tax cut...

First of all I am talking being overturned by a higher court. If they were illogical or hyper partisan as you claim then a higher court would have over turned them. Or do you think that no other court can review and over turn? Not even you can be that stupid.

You don't like the way Garland was treated? Look to the Democrat party for the reasoning behind that. Or do I need to point that out for you? Why did 44 never withdraw the nomination and nominate someone that would pass?

All the documents that were sought were from rulings that were known by everyone, even the Democrats. The Democrats never read them, they just wanted more paper churned out so it would take longer. Anybody with a room temperature IQ knew enough about the rulings to realize what it was.

Because he was not making rulings. Basicly he was filing others rulings.

Once again if you did not like the way Garland was treated blame your party or nominate someone that would pass. I did not see anyone dragging Garland through the mud. Trying to assassinate thier character or dragging young children through the filth. I did not see hordes of crazy rights haranguing Senators.
Merrick Garland was fucked by Mitch McConnell, not the democrats.

And you still won't address the over 100,000 documents the WH withheld from the public.
I am gathering you have a reading problem.
Pay attention to the Biden rule. Yes handsy Joe Biden who was vise president at the time. Why did 44 NOT pull Garlands nomination and nominate someone that had a chance of being accepted. No one drug Garland through the dirt. No one drug his children through the dirt. Bad enough to drag someone through the mud but really are you guys proud of dragging children through it also?

I told you those were nothing but filing other judges rulings. He did not have a court appointment so he could not rule on any case. How hard is it to understand? If they want to review those cases they would need to have a reason to review the judge who wrote those rulings. Even then they would only get a small portion of all those rulings. There were many judges involved. The chance that anyone could come up with a good reason to review all of those judges rulings would be astronomically high.

If you still don't understand you will have to ask someone else to explain to you because I do not do coloring books and crayons.

O Really?

Obama spied on Trump’s campaign. Where’s the outrage?

Try again Nazi

In fact that is a thousand times worse than Watergate. Obama started an illegal war in Libya, Obama assassinated Quadaffi, Obama murdered a 14 year old American citizen because of who his father was.
The Obama DOJ was investigating Carter Paige for his meetings with Russian officials.

However, you're right about Obama and Libya.
No way Jose LOL. France and Italy were not going to let that a******terrorist dictator Massacre his own people either. They are much happier now. The dupes still think Libya is run by ISIS LOL...

Why do you want to punish the rich with tax increases?
Because we now have a flat tax system after 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, with the rich getting all the new wealth and the country and the middle class falling apart. Duh.

The rich got "all the new wealth"? lol You are free to start a business and create all the wealth you wish in this country :itsok:
So how do you explain that after 35 years of of GOP dominance in tax rates, we have the worst inequality ever and the worst upward Mobility ever, super duper?

As a teen in the 70's, we had very little in which to spend money on. You had a color television set with rabbit ears, a stereo, furniture and a family landline phone. Mom made meals at home and going to FF restaurants was a real treat. We only had one family car in most cases.

Now look at how we live our lives today! A cell phone for every member of the family. Three or four video game systems plus video games. Cable or satellite television. The internet. Computers. Eating out two to four times a week. Pay-per-view. A car for every adult in the household. Big screen televisions.

The solution to keeping the rich from getting richer is quit giving them all your money. Get some rabbit ears for your television set. Quit buying gasoline and take the bus or ride a bike. Get off this internet. Sell your video game systems and computers. Make all your meals at home. You don't need a cell phone either. Call your telephone company and get a landline.

We will miss you though. Sorry to see you leave. But we will remember you. :laughing0301:
No the solution is to tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans, unlike the last 35 years of GOP dominance, dumbass dupe.

The 'rich' already pay the lions share of the taxes, MORE than their fair share. :eusa_hand:

The rich got "all the new wealth"? lol You are free to start a business and create all the wealth you wish in this country :itsok:
So how do you explain that after 35 years of of GOP dominance in tax rates, we have the worst inequality ever and the worst upward Mobility ever, super duper?

That's called winning, repeat middle school math okay.
Anyting 4 the brainwashing billionaires, right, idiot? Poor America

Your irrational hatred of successful people is un-American. Go eat some apple pie and watch some baseball, try to become an American again.
I have no such hate, just for lying thieving brainwashing GOP a******billionaires, stupid. I am pissed at the moment. They just shut off the Syracuse Pittsburgh game in the second half on TV, and the Hobart Union game podcast is stuck on pregame calisthenics. Unbelievable. Go UB, Red Sox Brewers Indians the bills and AFL

Franco your new theme song is Day Drinking. :auiqs.jpg:

Because we now have a flat tax system after 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, with the rich getting all the new wealth and the country and the middle class falling apart. Duh.

The 'rich' already pay the lions share of the taxes, MORE than their fair share. :eusa_hand:
Just in federal income tax, dumbass dupe, the only Progressive tax we have now. Count all taxes and everyone pays about the same percentage with the rich laughing all the way to the bank, thanks to brainwashed functional morons like you. Try reading something true-and it only got worse with Trump's tax cut:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0DVqfnq-gsDsK1X-oQ-jyY

Just in federal income tax, dumbass dupe, the only Progressive tax we have now. Count all taxes and everyone pays about the same percentage with the rich laughing all the way to the bank, thanks to brainwashed functional morons like you. Try reading something true-and it only got worse with Trump's tax cut:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/09/19/heres-why-the-47-percent-argument-is-an-abuse-of-tax-data/?utm_term=.301516244f6c&ved=2ahUKEwj3j8uTw_LdAhWsVt8KHYVpARUQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0DVqfnq-gsDsK1X-oQ-jyY
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0DVqfnq-gsDsK1X-oQ-jyY

Your irrational hatred of successful people is un-American. Go eat some apple pie and watch some baseball, try to become an American again.
I have no such hate, just for lying thieving brainwashing GOP a******billionaires, stupid. I am pissed at the moment. They just shut off the Syracuse Pittsburgh game in the second half on TV, and the Hobart Union game podcast is stuck on pregame calisthenics. Unbelievable. Go UB, Red Sox Brewers Indians the bills and AFL

Read the article stupid

Read the article stupid

Look at the graph stupid from IRS statistics.
Citizens for Tax Justicekeeps those numbers. So here is total taxes -- which includes corporate taxes, income taxes, payroll taxes, state sales taxes, and more -- paid by different income groups and broken into federal and state and local burdens:

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

Read the article stupid

Read the stupid article? Ah, no.

Read the article stupid

Citizens for Tax Justicekeeps those numbers. So here is total taxes -- which includes corporate taxes, income taxes, payroll taxes, state sales taxes, and more -- paid by different income groups and broken into federal and state and local burdens:

Add the two and you get total tax on people. Everyone who makes any money pays the same percentage. You dupes are so proud of your idiocy.

Read the article stupid

What are you afraid of? Facts? You people are unbelievable.

Read the article stupid

Franco I find your attempts to punish the 'rich' disgustingly unamerican.

What evidence is that? I studied this pretty carefully, and I didn't see any evidence of anything. Either I missed something, or you don't know the definition of evidence.
The FBI not talking to the people Ford mentioned, former classmates saying Kavanaugh definitely was a drunk and a calender entry by Kavanaugh himself noting the date of that get together Ford was referring to.

And you think that's evidence? Somebody interpreted a calendar and another said he was drunk?

I think you better look up the legal meaning of evidence.

I see. So you won't do without the things that the rich provide you ever single day. You are going to bitch about the rich people while handing them your money hand over fist.

So let's say you had a car for sale and I decided to buy it from you. We meet, and I give you the $15,000 for the car, and you give me the car.

Next month some Democrat politician comes knocking at your door demanding you give him the money I used to buy your car. You explain that if I'm not happy with the car, that I should just return it and you will give me my money back. The Democrat politician says no dice. He wants the money I gave you and you don't get your car back.

That's exactly what you're saying here. You buy products from those evil rich people, and then demand your money back while you keep their product.
This is the first time a flat tax system has ever been tried, and it is a terrible failure unless you are a greedy Rich a****** or a super duper like you...

What flat tax system are you talking about? There is no flat tax system. The wealthy and corporations still pay more than the common American. A flat tax system would be we all pay 15% of our income to the federal government. Nearly half the people in the US pay no income tax at all.
Try reading this article and looking at the graph. If you count all taxes wewe have a flat tax system.

Another one that doesn't know the definition of words. A flat tax means that everybody pays the same money or the same percentage. One tax has nothing to do with the other. What you pay in local taxes goes towards local services. What you pay in federal taxes (out of your paycheck) are for programs you will use after retirement or if you become disabled.

The President, the House nor the Senate have no control over local taxes, and the taxes you pay (if you live the average lifespan) you will get back plus some.

Kavanaugh submitted more records to the Congress than the last five nominees combined. It would take another two months at least to go through all those documents by each member of the committee which would easily take us past midterms which was their attempted plan.

That's why they were not submitted.
The weren't submitted because they have something to hide.

Well when you can prove that, get back to me.

Read the article stupid

Franco I find your attempts to punish the 'rich' disgustingly unamerican.

The Democratic Rich would be very happy to pay more taxes, they are not scumbag greedy assholes who brainwash Chumps like you... Our flat tax system is a giveaway to the rich and a disaster for everyone else. Idiot.

Another one that doesn't know the definition of words. A flat tax means that everybody pays the same money or the same percentage. One tax has nothing to do with the other. What you pay in local taxes goes towards local services. What you pay in federal taxes (out of your paycheck) are for programs you will use after retirement or if you become disabled.

The President, the House nor the Senate have no control over local taxes, and the taxes you pay (if you live the average lifespan) you will get back plus some.
The GOP has been cutting taxes on the rich for 35 years. Then federal aid to States and local goes down, so state and local goes up. Now everyone that makes any money pays between 25 + 30%. That is a flat tax, stupid. I am no longer saying you are brainwashed functionally stupid... Your inability to learn anything makes it so.

Forum List

Back