FBI: Kavanaugh Investigation was a Sham

The White House controlled every step of it. Who the FBI could talk to and who they couldn't.

Had there been a real investigation he likely would never have been confirmed.

This Court needs to be expanded.
Yeah right, as if Donald Trump's administration could tell the Leftist Democrat controlled FBI what to do. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg: VanityFair. BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

The White House controlled every step of it. Who the FBI could talk to and who they couldn't.

If Dems expand the court, then the GOP would expand it and on and on, just plain stupid.

I knew it was a sham back then. I posted on it.....no one on the right wing, believed me.

It was an obvious sham, the FBI never interviewed any witnesses and had their non investigation results in 2 days.....
The so-called "witnesses" were the sham. They were just party activists eager to smear a Republican appointee.

Last edited:
Or we could just lie back and let them do whatever the fuck they want.

Nope

Polls show that the public is overwhelmingly against messing with the court. If you're interested in never having leadership again for at least the next ten years, go right ahead sore loser.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Or we could just lie back and let them do whatever the fuck they want.

Nope
Okay by me, but you keep messing with rules and you keep getting bit. This stupidity won’t end well, because when they get control back, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

The three Democrat accusers were a sham.

1) Woman who named who was with her when Kavanaugh "attacked" her, and they said nothing happened. Her husband said she never told him she was attacked by anyone

2) A woman in her 40s in Kentucky when Kavanaugh was 20 in Maryland and going to Yale, no record of how they possibly could have met

3) Then my favorite, a woman went to 10 rape parties, then was shocked and horrified when she was raped on the 11th.

Any investigation into these three obvious liars was a sham and a waste of resources.

And you're a sick fuck that you say women shouldn't be sex objects, then you support three who were the most base sex liars accusing someone of attacking them who obviously didn't and using their bodies as sex objects to do it. You're also a racist

Okay by me, but you keep messing with rules and you keep getting bit. This stupidity won’t end well, because when they get control back, they can do whatever the fuck they want.
We’ll worry bout that. Thanks for your concern

Polls show that the public is overwhelmingly against messing with the court. If you're interested in never having leadership again for at least the next ten years, go right ahead sore loser.

Racist leftists like Lesh only care what the polls say when it's what they want, otherwise they print it off and use it as toilet paper. Lush is also a racist

Racist leftists like Lesh only care what the polls say when it's what they want, otherwise they print it off and use it as toilet paper. Lush is also a racist
Eat shit asshole

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Funny, I thought your favorite party was calling all the shots.

Forum List

Back