FBI lets Orlando Shooter's Wife skip town

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Last week, it was widely reported that Noor Salman, the wife of Orlando shooter Omar Mateen, was under the investigation of a federal grand jury seeking to charge her as an accessory to his crime.

Salman allegedly knew of her husband's plans to carry out the attack, which killed 49 people, and had scoped out the nightclub where the shooting took place with Mateen earlier this month. "It appears she had some knowledge of what was going on," Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said.

When she disappeared from the media spotlight it was assumed that law enforcement at least had an idea of where she was.

Well, you know what they say about people who "ass-u-me."

Is this just more incompetence of the obama administration or did they prefer she not be around to conflict their narrative?

Attorney General Loretta Lynch Has No Idea Where Orlando Shooter's Wife Is

Last week, it was widely reported that Noor Salman, the wife of Orlando shooter Omar Mateen, was under the investigation of a federal grand jury seeking to charge her as an accessory to his crime.

Salman allegedly knew of her husband's plans to carry out the attack, which killed 49 people, and had scoped out the nightclub where the shooting took place with Mateen earlier this month. "It appears she had some knowledge of what was going on," Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said.

When she disappeared from the media spotlight it was assumed that law enforcement at least had an idea of where she was.

Is this just more incompetence of the obama administration or did they prefer she not be around to conflict their narrative?

Does your memory remember how 15 years ago the Bush administration allowed the entire Bin Laden family and many other Saudis fly out of this country when all other planes were grounded???

Just wonder on the level of hypocrisy.......(and btw, I am CERTAIN that the FBI knows exactly where she is and is trying to eliminate the posse mentality that certainly exists.)

What is the evidence she knew about it?

You can't arrest someone on a suspicion.

Does your memory remember how 15 years ago the Bush administration allowed the entire Bin Laden family and many other Saudis fly out of this country when all other planes were grounded???

Just wonder on the level of hypocrisy.......(and btw, I am CERTAIN that the FBI knows exactly where she is and is trying to eliminate the posse mentality that certainly exists.)

You will never catch me defending George Bush....just like obama ...a devotee of political correctness and not much smarter than obama.

Not even to mention he is a traitor to the Republican Party....just like jeb and paul ryan...they would rather see hillary win than a man of the people like Trump.....that is the Republican establishment for you....just the way they are.

RW's wouldn't know due process if it slapped then in the face.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What is the evidence she knew about it?

You can't arrest someone on a suspicion.
You mean other then the fact she ADMITTED to knowing?
Link?
Been in the papers for weeks.
"Homegrown terrorist Omar Mateen’s wife knew he was plotting mass murder at a gay nightclub in Florida — but failed to alert authorities about his plan, law-enforcement sources said Tuesday."

Orlando shooter’s wife knew about his plot | New York Post

Could it be that the establishment of BOTH parties are corrupt....and while we ousted the GOP establishment....you idiots are about to elect the most elite, connected political oligarchy in US election history into office?

Forum List

Back